Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Celebrate Warframe at the Game Awards!

[DE]Danielle

8806ada03409d91fd7cb0277a47bb5b5.jpg

Celebrate our nomination for the “Best Ongoing Game” of 2017 with us! We would not have made it here without our amazing community, so we’re celebrating by showing the top three player-created trailers from The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest during The Game Awards!

Make sure you link your Warframe and Twitch accounts before watching the awards to get a free Broca Prominence Syandana and to earn a special Twitch Drop when you watch The Game Awards on Twitch. Read on for a quick wrap-up of everything we’re doing with Twitch on December 7!

THE GAME AWARDS TWITCH DROP
Tune in to The Game Awards on December 7 at 8:30 p.m. ET on twitch.tv/thegameawards! Viewers who watch The Game Awards for 30 cumulative minutes and have linked their Warframe and Twitch Accounts will earn a Winter Solstice Salix Syandana Twitch Drop! Make sure to link your account here before The Game Awards in order to earn your drop.

giphy.gif

PC PROMINENCE BUNDLE II
Display your Twitch allegiance with the exclusive Prominence Bundle II. This bundle includes the exclusive Twitch-themed Volt Skin, Tigris Skin and Sigil. Also included is 150 Platinum to spend on a variety of items from the in-game Market. You can support your favorite Warframe Streamers by purchasing exclusive Twitch Bundles directly from their streams. A full list of our partners can be found here .
ProminenceBundle2_KeyArt.png

TWITCH EMOTES
Express your inner Tenno on Twitch with six new Warframe Emotes. Purchase a Warframe Bundle via Twitch and you’ll receive a Twitch Crate that includes one random Warframe Emote or Badge to use on Twitch as well as another random surprise!

TwitchCrates_1080p.jpg

With The Game Awards starting soon (8:30 PM ET), we wanted to give you guys some more information on what you can expect from our new Twitch promotions: 

What are the new Twitch Promotions starting December 7 at 8:30 p.m. ET? 
Three new promotions begin: 

1. “Winter Solstice Salix Syandana” Twitch Drop during The Game Awards 
  2. PC Prominence Bundle II
  3. New Twitch Emotes in Twitch Crates

What is the Twitch Drop during The Game Awards? 
As a celebration for being nominated in The Game Awards we will be doing a Twitch Drop during The Game Awards show. We will be giving viewers the Winter Solstice Salix Syandana for free! 

How do I get the Winter Solstice Salix Syandana Twitch Drop?
Link your Warframe and Twitch accounts here and watch The Game Awards on Twitch! You can view any Twitch stream that is hosting The Game Awards. You will receive the drop as long as the streamer’s selected “game” is The Game Awards, you watch the stream for 30 minutes, and you have your accounts linked (make sure you have the correct account linked). 

What do I get for linking my accounts? 
You will receive the Broca Prominence Syandana upon linking your accounts. And, as mentioned above, if you watch The Game Awards stream with your newly linked accounts you will earn the Winter Solstice Salix Syandana Twitch Drop. Make sure to link your accounts ahead of time to avoid running into any issues. 

Can I get multiple Winter Solstice Salix Syandana Twitch Drops during The Game Awards? 
No. The Winter Solstice Salix Syandana is only one per account. 

How long will the Twitch Drop be available for? 
This Twitch Drop will only be available during The Game Awards. 

What is the PC Prominence Bundle II?
This bundle includes the exclusive Twitch-themed Volt Skin, Tigris Skin, and Sigil. It is currently only available to PC players. 

How do I purchase the PC Prominence Bundle II?
You can purchase this bundle here. You can also support your favorite streamer and purchase it from their stream while they are playing Warframe! You can find the bundles under the “Game” category or next to “Get This Game” tag underneath the stream video. 

What are the new Twitch Emotes?
We have added 6 new Twitch Emotes! You have a chance of receiving a random Emote or Badge when you purchase any Warframe bundle on Twitch. 

Where do I use the Twitch Emotes?
Use them to show off your Warframe love in any Twitch Chat channel! 

1) When will the loot box be available?

2) Will the platinum be market only or player tradeable? And if so you need to split tradeable platinum and market platinum apart so we actually know how much we can trade and don't have to guess.

3) Why the hell is overwatch on that list? Its barely over a year old and doesn't truly have running content. List is bias. Destiny 2 was release in September of 2017? How the hell is that 'ongoing'. Try 'fresh out of the box'.

4 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

I would like to know also.

6 minutes ago, CarrotSalad said:

Do we get the prominence bundle for free too? or does it have to be bought through supporting a twitch streamer?

" You can support your favorite Warframe Streamers by purchasing exclusive Twitch Bundles directly from their streams."

I just don't know where on the streamer's page and when yet.

Archived