[DE]Danielle

Celebrate Warframe at the Game Awards!

The syandana on the screenshot looks like Solstice Salix, not Brocca Prominence. Which one will twitch give?

I'm getting my computer looked at sometime soon, hope it's not during the game awards. In the 'event' this does happen during that timeframe, is there any alternative ways I can try to obtain this? Or will there be re-runs I can use?

Here we go again.

Wish this Twitch reward nonsense would end. Wasn't exactly smooth last time around, in fact it was terribly managed and handled.

Do love how this helps those with jobs or different timezones... :facepalm:

Edited by Valiant
  • Upvote 1
  • Applause 3
  • Like 1

I've got to go for classes during the time this airs! And the syndana! Which one? Broca Prominence  or the Winter Solstice Salix?

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Tune in to The Game Awards on December 7 at 8:30 p.m. on Twitch!

Without specifying the time zone, that is completely and utterly useless. The only thing you accomplished with this is annoying me by making me google for the information you failed to provide.

Just now, SordidDreams said:

Without specifying the time zone, that is completely and utterly useless. The only thing you accomplished with this is annoying me by making me google for the information you failed to provide.

I’m going to guess that it starts at 8pm E.T. I could be wrong though.

Manyc on page 1 posted the timer:

http://thegameawards.com/how-to-watch/

• 5:30 pm PST <-- West Coast North America
  • 8:30 pm EST  <-- East coast North America
  • 1:30 am (Friday) GMT    <-- UK
  • 2:30 am (Friday) CEST <-- Western Europe mainland
  • 9:30 am (Friday) JST  <-- Japan
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Lordnight5hade said:

Can someone link me the Twitch account where this is happening?

If i had to guess, it will probably be on https://www.twitch.tv/videogameawards unless DE is going to be hosting and we have to watch on the warframe twitch page for the drop

Sigh...  I suppose this was predictable...  Even though the Twitch "drops" thing was a horrible idea, I suppose it happening again isn't too much of a surprise.  Still, I'd have thought DE would have been better than supporting TGA of all things.  It makes me wonder what DE has to gain from this, as TGA is not really well regarded by anyone I know.  Either way, I will not be attending this "event".

Will this be available for consoles? I know the prominence bundle isn't, but what about the Syandana.

Also for you new Zealanders its around 2.30pm Friday. 

Edited by (PS4)VaNiDgE
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)FOCHOCLTstrfish said:

Overwatch and Destiny 2 should be removed, Destiny 2 haven't added anything and only thing that has been added to Overwatch are a couple of characters/maps.

It also ignores other games that have made significant progress over the years.. Ahh here i go..

i rather not get started ranting on this award organisation its rigged through and through. Im just ignoring it.

Twitch... Well, I will rather give resources to miner from some radnom site for 30 mins than to twitch.

Thanks DE, but no thanks. No more votes for you at least from me.

Edit: Confirmed that it is the solstice syandana. If it were a unique one, I may be inclined to watch the stream. But since I already own it, meh.

Edited by Robbery525
Syandana Confirmed.

After the (let's be honest) disaster that was the last Twitch drop event I really hope this one works. With it being a one-time event and many people only able to watch a bit if much at all if it breaks, you're going to have a lot of pissed off people waking up in the morning in the EU.

I will be hoping you guys win it as you 100% deserve it. I will be in the boat of only being able to watch the awards for a bit