Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Celebrate Warframe at the Game Awards!

[DE]Danielle

I'm just here to say warframe was robbed. You guys deserved that award, you put out updates/ fixes/ new content something every week, a stream almost ever week either of primetime, or primetime, and then devstream, not to mention other peoples streams. Then you have twitter stuff to keep us in the loop, contests that get stuff added to the game, tennogen, and just how hard you guys have worked.. and it's just... so frustrating you guys lost to a game that the best parts of it, the lore, the story, the characters relationships and the like aren't even part of the game because if they were you couldn't have a team of whomever you wanted.  I'm so upset...

10 minutes ago, LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R said:

guys don't tell me that u opened the streaming of the partner.....

i start with only the game award streaming open, then i also opened the official warframe twitch channel and at 4 am i got the syandana....

Well. I only had the official game awards open, as stated in the official posts. 

3 minutes ago, Hooweez said:

Hmm, judging by the number of players who didn't get the syandana I wouldn't be surprised if DE finds another way to for us to get our hands on it. Since it's a Soltice Syandana probably Baro's goodies. Just an idea.

that actually a good idea

edit probably in the next devstream they might tell us that they are going to add it to baro

Archived