Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Celebrate Warframe at the Game Awards!

[DE]Danielle

Just now, (Xbox One)Fred Felter said:

Dont offer if you wont deliver, or wont even try to fix it on your end. The promo was to watch game awards, and all of a sudden i was supposed to watch a random twitcher, Great. disapointed. 2 years of warframe.

it was watch the game awards but i suppose the system got overloaded as many people didnt get it till the next day or the day after that, so the event was extended till the 11th or 12th and all you needed was to watch a streamer with warframe in the title for 30 straight minutes, since people abused the last event so much if you tried to switch tabs or play the game while watching you were instantly set to idle and none of your time counted as far as i could tell, i was watching a streamer while on the forums yet every single time i clicked off the twitch tab it would pause my streams and label me as idle till i returned to the tab, clicked play and waited like 3 minutes, then id come back from idle

also the issue as far as i know is with twitch and the game servers, twitch has to tell the server or give you a flag etc etc so the server knows to give you it, so if twitch doesnt do that or something bugs out it dont count

il y a 11 minutes, Tokens210 a dit :

it was watch the game awards but i suppose the system got overloaded as many people didnt get it till the next day or the day after that, so the event was extended till the 11th or 12th and all you needed was to watch a streamer with warframe in the title for 30 straight minutes, since people abused the last event so much if you tried to switch tabs or play the game while watching you were instantly set to idle and none of your time counted as far as i could tell, i was watching a streamer while on the forums yet every single time i clicked off the twitch tab it would pause my streams and label me as idle till i returned to the tab, clicked play and waited like 3 minutes, then id come back from idle

also the issue as far as i know is with twitch and the game servers, twitch has to tell the server or give you a flag etc etc so the server knows to give you it, so if twitch doesnt do that or something bugs out it dont count

I had the game awards on fullscreen, i only opened the game after 50min to check, then closed it ( i was expecting some sort of bug ). 

But as i was on the tab, the player on fullscreen means that warframe's server got that flag. And the fact that some players got even 4 or 5 of the same shows that warframe's server messes it up on filtering those flags.

And now on the Xbox One stream they tell us that it's over and they are sorry if we didnt get it. The promo was Game Awards. You dont advertise something and then change it. I was waiting on the syndana. As promised. not my fault that all of a sudden they changed the way their promo went. 

I got disappointed with the fact that they treated it like this was a user's fault. Not because of an in-game item.

I wish i never have problems with the data on my account, because it only shows how they handle things. Blaming you or changing things on the last minute.

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 5:00 AM, (Xbox One)Selexia said:

I am one to say that I haven't gotten my Syndana yet either... But I get the feeling they messed up the wording on this just a tad bit. Upon the web page saying to watch thegameawards on THAT stream, perhaps they should have said "Join us, while we watch the game awards", and those who went to the warframe page, got to see that they were hosting the stream of thegameawards...

Perhaps DE didn't register anyone who actually went to "thegameawards" twitch, vs those who went to the warframe twitch to watch thegameawards. If that makes sense...

DE had a stream up stating to go to "twitch.tv/thegameawards". I watched the entire stream and currently do not have the drop.

On 05/12/2017 at 5:55 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

8806ada03409d91fd7cb0277a47bb5b5.jpg

Celebrate our nomination for the “Best Ongoing Game” of 2017 with us! We would not have made it here without our amazing community, so we’re celebrating by showing the top three player-created trailers from The Tenno’s Greatest Trailer Contest during The Game Awards!

Make sure you link your Warframe and Twitch accounts before watching the awards to get a free Broca Prominence Syandana and to earn a special Twitch Drop when you watch The Game Awards on Twitch. Read on for a quick wrap-up of everything we’re doing with Twitch on December 7!

THE GAME AWARDS TWITCH DROP
Tune in to The Game Awards on December 7 at 8:30 p.m. ET on twitch.tv/thegameawards! Viewers who watch The Game Awards for 30 cumulative minutes and have linked their Warframe and Twitch Accounts will earn a Winter Solstice Salix Syandana Twitch Drop! Make sure to link your account here before The Game Awards in order to earn your drop.

giphy.gif

How do I get the Winter Solstice Salix Syandana Twitch Drop?
Link your Warframe and Twitch accounts here and watch The Game Awards on Twitch! You can view any Twitch stream that is hosting The Game Awards. You will receive the drop as long as the streamer’s selected “game” is The Game Awards, you watch the stream for 30 minutes, and you have your accounts linked (make sure you have the correct account linked). 

So if I get this right I watched the Game Awards for this, late at night, watched for over 30 mins. I got my Twitch and Warframe Linked.

• (I got the Frost Prime by prime for prime deal, PoE stream drops, so I've clearly linked Twitch to Warframe)

And after I watched the GameAwards stream I didn't get the drop, even though I was supposed too. My handle was "PlsGiffExp" on Twitch.

Aware of the bugs(?) and wrong in the drop systems not awarding players their rightfull syandanas, but monday 2017/12/11, I heard that you allowed for the Syandana to drop for the weekend that was, I heard by casually watching other streams.

What? WHAT THE actual what? Did I just got screwed over by DE-dropbot? I was gone for the weekends with my parents as my dad broke his leg, and didn't have a chance to re-gain the syandana! And even if I did I was present at the GameAwards! What was the point in staying up late for the Game Awards?

The reason is wednesday they are releasing the this syandana!! I think it's bollocks that I will have to pay platinum in order to get this, which was given free to others? I AMM SO DISAPPOINTED!

Still haven't recieved my Video Game Awards syandana...

Really unfair, I was there, watched most of the game awards just for the syandana, yet got nothing due to issues with your drop systems.

Then I check the forums tonight to see the status of the hofix to give us our missing syandana, only to see that apparently you guys re-enabled the drop only for a couple of hours today on random warframe streams , which I wasn't aware of, meaning I apparently missed my only chance at your so called "fix" from the initial issue.

CAN WE PLEASE GET A PROPER WARFRAME.COM POST ABOUT THIS ISSUE AND YOUR SOLUTION

CAN WE GET AN EXTENDED TIME PERIOD TO CLAIM THE SYANDANA FOR PEOPLE THAT MISSED IT (Half a day while people are at work is not a decent solution).

Heck, just give everyone the syandana and be done with it... Case closed, everyone happy.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Still haven't recieved my Video Game Awards syandana...

Really unfair, I was there, watched most of the game awards just for the syandana, yet got nothing due to issues with your drop systems.

Then I check the forums tonight to see the status of the hofix to give us our missing syandana, only to see that apparently you guys re-enabled the drop only for a couple of hours today on random warframe streams , which I wasn't aware of, meaning I apparently missed my only chance at your so called "fix" from the initial issue.

CAN WE PLEASE GET A PROPER WARFRAME.COM POST ABOUT THIS ISSUE AND YOUR SOLUTION

CAN WE GET AN EXTENDED TIME PERIOD TO CLAIM THE SYANDANA FOR PEOPLE THAT MISSED IT (Half a day while people are at work is not a decent solution).

Heck, just give everyone the syandana and be done with it... Case closed, everyone happy.

THIS!! THIS!!

They gave an, in my honest opinion, underhanded "fix" that few people got to catch, and yeah still not making any official posts on Warfrane .com !!! It's also bad for DE not even apologizing for people who stayed up so, so late for the stream, and getting nothing.

Saw Rebbecca DE's status on Twitter, yeah they had company party weekend that was (2017/12/8), but players might have party/Christmas traditions to attend too, or  just caring on with their lives.

Thing is to DE and others reading, some of us spent the early friday on the GA stream (or thursday for people in the U.S), so we shouldn't have to spend the weekend glued to the screen looking for hotfix/news/updates, and then watching MORE stream!!! Whaaaat :angry::facepalm: Players shouldn't have to do this, while you go and have party! (Don't take this as it is wrong to have party, it's ok to celebrate things, but it looks like you ignored players for your own fun).

To @(PS4)Stealth_Cobra Sad thing is that we won't get our rightfully stream-syanda, go fff you, go fff me, and everyone else who didn't get it. They are re-releasing the Winter Bundle on Wednesday. So the "FIX" that we will get (and this is why I'm angry now) is that if we want syandana, we will have to spend :platinum::platinum::platinum: yep Platinum, real cash baby, that others got for FREE :( Things the we also could've gotten for free had they just been clear about the drops, and early, super early official statements on how to re-gain the syandana. Also this whole thing will be "swept under the rug" as it is bad reputation.

I watched the entire awards show and recieved nothing from 3 different platforms Twitch, Mixer and Steam. 

But did notice today my Warframe account randomly had 170 plat added overnight. The only thing I can honestly think of is this must be in place of the Syandana. Anyone else received something different by any chance?

27 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Morph0 said:

I watched the entire awards show and recieved nothing from 3 different platforms Twitch, Mixer and Steam. 

But did notice today my Warframe account randomly had 170 plat added overnight. The only thing I can honestly think of is this must be in place of the Syandana. Anyone else received something different by any chance?

I think it's from a pack you bought, for us in PS4 you can buy an armour pack with 170 plat. I don't think DE will give players free platinum. Looking at recent events now, it seems the opposite. They want to force people to get platinum to spend on their winter and Christmas bundles...

37 minutes ago, (PS4)Triaurum said:

I think it's from a pack you bought, for us in PS4 you can buy an armour pack with 170 plat. I don't think DE will give players free platinum. Looking at recent events now, it seems the opposite. They want to force people to get platinum to spend on their winter and Christmas bundles...

I did some more digging, I got the Warframe Exclusive Prestige Pack IV for free somehow. Xbox is showing it as 0.00 purchase. When I click on the pack it shows as $13.45. 

Guess I can't complain if it is free, I sure as hell didn't pay for the plat :D

My support ticket got turned with a generic "Please make sure account is linked" message... So I'll leave this again...

Can we PLEASE get another chance to get syandana like let's say during next devsteam ?

It's not an issue on our end and I feel we deserve a solution other that "suck it up, not our problem / generic non awnser".

We were there with our accounts correctly linked , we watched more than 30 minutes and got nothing.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

My support ticket got turned with a generic "Please make sure account is linked" message... So I'll leave this again...

Can we PLEASE get another chance to get syandana like let's say during next devsteam ?

It's not an issue on our end and I feel we deserve a solution other that "suck it up, not our problem / generic non awnser".

We were there with our accounts correctly linked , we watched more than 30 minutes and got nothing.

Go check the market. They mentioned that you can still get the syandana via tennobaum

I too started off waiting for the drop and never got it but they extended it thru the weekend, and you only had to watch a partner of warframe for a half hour, apparently they didnt limit it, I watched 3 partners just because I wanted to see game play from all 3 systems. ended up with 21 total, I even posted a link for people to join twitch that day many followed me and joined. Mind you I didnt get my drop from the last dev stream drop and even sent DE a message and was ignored, so I feel your pain.

So wait...let me get this straight...originally we were told to watch the awards and we would receive a gift-drop. Ok, did that. The whole thing, because "why not?"

No drop. No drop at all. The problem gets reported and it becomes apparent that it's widespread.

The solution? Go watch a WF partner stream before this deadline that isn't posted in game--only on forums that you need to scour.

What? I realize the fault is with technology, rather than with people per-say, but the given solution is just lackluster at best for those that already committed to the original agreement and were denied the reward. I feel that's bad form. Disappointing really.

They just had stream today and they didn't mention it, I hope that they'll adress this on tomorrows Dev stream, which will be the last for this year.

That'll be the last chance we will have to see if they acknowledge this fiasco. We should PM streamers like Brozime and Tactical potato as DE only seems to listen to popular guys.

Great, Just a stupid live test, and again, while live, ignored people that didnt receive what they were offering, great.

Got the joke SHELDON, english is the third language i speak. 

Keep it up, you are on the way of becoming a huge dev company. Like the one's that dont care about players issues, Just care about the good side.

Good luck!

Archived