Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Celebrate Warframe at the Game Awards!

[DE]Danielle

I'm getting my computer looked at sometime soon, hope it's not during the game awards. In the 'event' this does happen during that timeframe, is there any alternative ways I can try to obtain this? Or will there be re-runs I can use?

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Tune in to The Game Awards on December 7 at 8:30 p.m. on Twitch!

Without specifying the time zone, that is completely and utterly useless. The only thing you accomplished with this is annoying me by making me google for the information you failed to provide.

Just now, SordidDreams said:

Without specifying the time zone, that is completely and utterly useless. The only thing you accomplished with this is annoying me by making me google for the information you failed to provide.

I’m going to guess that it starts at 8pm E.T. I could be wrong though.

Sigh...  I suppose this was predictable...  Even though the Twitch "drops" thing was a horrible idea, I suppose it happening again isn't too much of a surprise.  Still, I'd have thought DE would have been better than supporting TGA of all things.  It makes me wonder what DE has to gain from this, as TGA is not really well regarded by anyone I know.  Either way, I will not be attending this "event".

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)FOCHOCLTstrfish said:

Overwatch and Destiny 2 should be removed, Destiny 2 haven't added anything and only thing that has been added to Overwatch are a couple of characters/maps.

It also ignores other games that have made significant progress over the years.. Ahh here i go..

i rather not get started ranting on this award organisation its rigged through and through. Im just ignoring it.

After the (let's be honest) disaster that was the last Twitch drop event I really hope this one works. With it being a one-time event and many people only able to watch a bit if much at all if it breaks, you're going to have a lot of pissed off people waking up in the morning in the EU.

I will be hoping you guys win it as you 100% deserve it. I will be in the boat of only being able to watch the awards for a bit   

Archived