Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Celebrate Warframe at the Game Awards!

[DE]Danielle

Add me to the list of PS4 players who haven't received their Syandana either.  I'm hoping that it arrives sooner than later.

Also, did any one catch during the pre-show where they were stating that there was supposed to be a free Warframe Prestige DLC for watching as well?

Was any more ever discussed of it after that?  Or was it simply a mistake?

watch the whole show. loged out and back in. checked linking. restarted warframe. nothing. no drop. alot of people in the in game chat on xbox are saying they did not get get it. must be broken for console players.for reference i did get drops from the other twitch things. just not this one.

i started watching the game awards for me at 2.30 AM IN THE MORNING

hoping to be able to get the syandana after the 30 instantly so i could go to BED

ITS NOW 6 AM and i ahve watched the entierty of the awards because i didnt get the syandana AT ALL

not the solstyce Not anything

ive had twitch drops before and i didnt change anything to my acount so that is not the case(meaning its properly linked)

not only was this VERY tiresome i now have a migraine because of sleep deprivation.

Fix your stuff DE (and to those that wanna respond to the fact that i didnt went to bed and am now complaining, this should never have been the case in the first place, they could have also streamed it on the warframe channel itself at a later timezone (recording)

but since that is not happening, (my twitch is litteraly the same name i use on warframe incase you want to check activity or something.

il y a 7 minutes, sakdainta a dit :

Get nothing! I didn't get syndana. I already watched The game awards on Twitch like 50 min but get nothing and my twitch account has already linked with my warframe account if you guys asks. 

Maybe they didn't deserve TGA anymore 

Archived