Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Prime Access Begins December 12!

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, Samotte said:

RIP my lovely Zephyr, useless S#&$ty prime warframe is coming... At least, the AkBolto jihn-peengprevent this PA to be the worst of Warframe's history

v44ViSk.gif

*pats*

It's okie friend. Come join our weekly Zephyr support group to vent out all the frustrations you need with all of us stray birbs. We bring in snacks too!

But seriously though, as a fellow Zephyr player, I feel your frustration</3

I am SO disappointed this time round, I've gotten all the primes, but this one, I think I'll skip.. Why? BC I don't think Mirage should have been chosen as the next one, I think Zephyr should have been. It seems all the warframes are given new better looking gear and looks, but, not Zephyr. I see someone playing Mirage occassionally, but Zephyr I see quite a bit. Just saying, I'm really disappointed in DE... won't be the last time. Zephyr was released months before Mirage, so why was it chosen!?

il y a 2 minutes, (PS4)Dokejema a dit :

I am SO disappointed this time round, I've gotten all the primes, but this one, I think I'll skip.. Why? BC I don't think Mirage should have been chosen as the next one, I think Zephyr should have been. It seems all the warframes are given new better looking gear and looks, but, not Zephyr. I see someone playing Mirage occassionally, but Zephyr I see quite a bit. Just saying, I'm really disappointed in DE... won't be the last time. Zephyr was released months before Mirage, so why was it chosen!?

Business is business, got to make money for christmas

While I knew this was coming, I'm not gonna lie; kind of hoped we'd get Zephyr Prime (and maybe a Zephyr rework) first.

52 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

I do believe I spell it properly. Read my post again...also, no need to give me a hard time about it.

Considering that they were aiming their statement towards DE and not you, I'm pretty sure they weren't giving you a hard time about anything.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Dokejema said:

So what I am hearing is that you are not going to get Mirage because you are salty that she was picked before Zephyr, so you are going to throw a childish fit? Don't get me wrong, I am confused as to why they decided to choose Mirage first, but I am betting that it is due to Mirage's popularity as opposed to how old she is. More power to you if you want to ignore Mirage, but I for one am definitely going to give her a shot because she is genuinely fun to play and easy to pick up.

Unless she gets more rework, to me this is nothing but MR-Fodder Prime. 

Her 1 is fine, and people’s favorite ability. Personally, I don’t care for it, but it can be pretty fun and useful for sure  

The change to her 2 is neat, but still feels out of place in the game. The mirrors from Gara scream Mirage more than dropping down a present.

Her 3, as others have said, should stay with whatever buff was applied upon casting it. If she wants DR, she casts it in the shadow, Damage Buff she can cast it in the light. That way, the player has control of it, instead of randomly switching every time they walk through a shadow. It’s nearly as clunky as Equinox 1 buff.

Her 4 isn’t good either. While it is ok, it takes a long time to cast for not a whole lot of benefit. It’s just a disco ball with meh damage for its cast time. The disco ball look is the only reason I even cast it, mainly in elevators because her 1 is just much better to use for dealing with enemies. 

Just now, Robbery525 said:

Unless she gets more rework, to me this is nothing but MR-Fodder Prime. 

Her 1 is fine, and people’s favorite ability. Personally, I don’t care for it, but it can be pretty fun and useful for sure  

The change to her 2 is neat, but still feels out of place in the game. The mirrors from Gara scream Mirage more than dropping down a present.

Her 3, as others have said, should stay with whatever buff was applied upon casting it. If she wants DR, she casts it in the shadow, Damage Buff she can cast it in the light. That way, the player has control of it, instead of randomly switching every time they walk through a shadow. It’s nearly as clunky as Equinox 1 buff.

Her 4 isn’t good either. While it is ok, it takes a long time to cast for not a whole lot of benefit. It’s just a disco ball with meh damage for its cast time. The disco ball look is the only reason I even cast it, mainly in elevators because her 1 is just much better to use for dealing with enemies. 

Agreed. They should definitely buff the damage of the 4th ability slightly and reduce the cast time or cost to it.

il y a 8 minutes, (PS4)Boomstickman98 a dit :

I for one am definitely going to give her a shot because she is genuinely fun to play and easy to pick up.

Fun to play I don't know, but I'm definitely sure she is useless af, except her 3rd power. her 1, 2 and 4th are weak... I'll try to farm her only if DE make mirage a true Warframe

Just now, Samotte said:

Fun to play I don't know, but I'm definitely sure she is useless af, except her 3rd power. her 1, 2 and 4th are weak... I'll try to farm her only if DE make mirage a true Warframe

There I would have to disagree. At the very least her 1st can be amazing if you compliment her well. Say for example that you have Hall of Malevolence on her and have a corrosive dealing Ignis Wraith. Each kill that you obtain with her ability will grant increased damage for the duration of the ability, meaning that you could start melting through level 40s or even higher if you can get a good Ignis Wraith. Combine this with the fact that it triples your damage output for the duration of the ability, and you have yourself a disgustingly beautiful ability. As for her 4th ability, I imagine that it can do fairly decent against higher levels if you mod her with power mods. I do agree that the second ability needs a rework though.

TL;DR

Make Mirage a Power and Duration build and she will be a totally viable option for end game that is also fun to play due to her versatility.

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

MiragePrimeAcessories.png

MIRAGE PRIME ACCESSORIES: 

• Abbera Prime Syandana: Mirage Prime’s signature syandana.
  • Atavist Prime Armor: Mezmerize enemies with Mirage Prime’s signature armor.

DE.... 

WTF DE.... 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyyrPNKllnS43MG8rtyAg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpfIItnZZqf0HUYEKKTNj

These prime accessories seem so lazy to me.... Can we get a full image so I can see the difference?!!!!!! 

27 minutes ago, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

So what I am hearing is that you are not going to get Mirage because you are salty that she was picked before Zephyr, so you are going to throw a childish fit? Don't get me wrong, I am confused as to why they decided to choose Mirage first, but I am betting that it is due to Mirage's popularity as opposed to how old she is.

I think that's a correct observation on all counts.

It seems a bit silly to spite something simply because it was offered before something else you wanted to see.

It's a pity (but understandable) that DE took the route of going with a more popular 'Frame; more opportunity and better guarantee of making some extra dosh during the holiday season. Yet they could have taken the opportunity earlier on to make Zephyr far more enjoyable and popular than she is now, Primed her, and given fans a nice treat for the holidays. Sadly, they didn't. I've been waiting for an overhaul and rework of Zephyr's abilities for some time now and even though Mirage is one of my fave 'Frames and it's nice to see her Primed, it's a shame she wound up cutting in front of Zephyr in the Prime Access line. Oh well...

42 minutes ago, Neo_Ganryu said:

Considering that they were aiming their statement towards DE and not you, I'm pretty sure they weren't giving you a hard time about anything.

If so, my apologies then. Although that begs the question as to how DE should spell - or perhaps capitalize - the name. Mind you, it's their weapon, their lore, and their decision what to name certain things.

2 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

I think that's a correct observation on all counts.

It seems a bit silly to spite something simply because it was offered before something else you wanted to see.

It's a pity (but understandable) that DE took the route of going with a more popular 'Frame; more opportunity and better guarantee of making some extra dosh during the holiday season. Yet they could have taken the opportunity earlier on to make Zephyr far more enjoyable and popular than she is now, Primed her, and given fans a nice treat for the holidays. Sadly, they didn't. I've been waiting for an overhaul and rework of Zephyr's abilities for some time now and even though Mirage is one of my fave 'Frames and it's nice to see her Primed, it's a shame she wound up cutting in front of Zephyr in the Prime Access line. Oh well...

Agreed entirely. I want to be able to use Zephyr more, but she just is not a good frame. I legitimately only used her to pass one of my MR tests. Have not even touched her since

Archived