Jump to content
[DE]Danielle

Mirage Prime Access Begins December 12!

Recommended Posts

I'm a little disappointed that we still haven't gotten another prime armor with effects like what the Targis Prime exhibits. Yes it looks nice, but just like the Spritsail Prime armor it lacks a certain "prime" feeling that the Targis Prime completes so perfectly with the energy effects. Unless there is some effect not shown in the pictures (highly unlikely) I don't feel very impressed with this one either. At least it looks more "full" than the past few we've gotten.

Edited by (PS4)EatZombies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the case of Akbolto Prime, don't dream for a single prime version to appear with this, as from the example of the Nami Skyla Prime, there isn't 2 single prime version of that prime weapon in it.

Edited by kyori

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Armor looks neat, but I'm gonna be mad if Mirage actually ends up looking as incomplete as the datamined images portended. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the akbolto.. the sparring prime.. the helmet.. the armor and the syndana.. *drools*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Akbolto Prime: Gilded rails adorn these two vicious bolt-launching pistols.

my_body_is_ready.png

Edited by _Kireek_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, i dislike Mirage prime's design, but to be sure about it i need to look at it in-game.

Also, out of all the variety available, akbolto prime? i personally ok with kogake prime, but why akbolto? not afuris, akzani, akmagnus or even aklato prime? There are many dual secondary weapons that'll suit mirage better, c'mon.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 часов назад, Void-Gunslinger сказал:

Akstiletto Prime requires 2x Stiletto Prime and a link?

Look first at requires for Akbolto and Akstiletto and then read ur message.

If it was a joke - not funny:facepalm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, (PS4)CannaWhoopazz13 said:

That's not true.  If you look at the Weapon Augment Mod list, there's really no pattern to which work on multiple versions of the weapon and which don't.  Justice Blades works on regular and Prisma version of Dual Cleavers, Avenging Truth works on regular and Prime version of Silva & Aegis, Entropy Burst works on regular and Vandal version of Supra, etc.  

Oh, cool, I didn't know that. I stand corrected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (Xbox One)PhilfyRatBagZ said:

Yet another queue jumping, cash grabbing PA for the folks blinded by disco balls and lagg

Looks like MR fodder to me

 

BTW DE, your off Zephyr's xmas card list

Either that or you're getting air and feathers for Christmas :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No surprise, but it is a sad news to be truth.

Zephyr is once again ignored... and she needs the rework and prime the most out of all frames. I usually understand DE decisions, but this time - it is rather disappointing....

...then again - I am not the developer

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Sanxxieh said:

No surprise, but it is a sad news to be truth.

Zephyr is once again ignored... and she needs the rework and prime the most out of all frames. I usually understand DE decisions, but this time - it is rather disappointing....

...then again - I am not the developer

I have a small bit of hope that they are secretly working on the best rework ever for Zephyr and will surprise us later.

 

 

 

If only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously? Aren't there frames before Mirage in line to be primed? :( Why no love for flappy bird?

Edited by mrecentric

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ldezzer said:

Personally, i dislike Mirage prime's design, but to be sure about it i need to look at it in-game.

Also, out of all the variety available, akbolto prime? i personally ok with kogake prime, but why akbolto? not afuris, akzani, akmagnus or even aklato prime? There are many dual secondary weapons that'll suit mirage better, c'mon.

It's kind of sad when Mirage's "signature weapon", the Akzani, aren't primed along with her. With AkStileto P in the next round for Vaulting it'd have been made sense to have another set on offer. It makes me wonder if we'll actually see AkVasto Prime with Mesa or if we'll get Anku P and Castanas P for reasons.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Ashendal said:

It's kind of sad when Mirage's "signature weapon", the Akzani, aren't primed along with her. With AkStileto P in the next round for Vaulting it'd have been made sense to have another set on offer. It makes me wonder if we'll actually see AkVasto Prime with Mesa or if we'll get Anku P and Castanas P for reasons.

I feel you there, but there is something of a trend with prime weapons not matching the normal version's signature weapon choices. Like Oberon prime for instance not getting a Magistar prime for instance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Urlan said:

I feel you there, but there is something of a trend with prime weapons not matching the normal version's signature weapon choices. Like Oberon prime for instance not getting a Magistar prime for instance.

Makes me wonder if we will get a Prime gun blade (cough Redeemer cough cough) next year or not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Makes me wonder if we will get a Prime gun blade (cough Redeemer cough cough) next year or not. 

Certainly wouldn't say no to such a development!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Baro could have relic for single Bolto prime..........................one day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Myscho said:

So Baro could have relic for single Bolto prime..........................one day

Nope, because it's a Prime Access weapons. The Lex and Bronco are outside of it, hence why they have both versions available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Nope, because it's a Prime Access weapons.

Which is dumb IMO and needs to change. Because we will never have AkVasto, nami solo, or Bolto Prime now because of Prime Access. And No AkVasto Prime just sucks! 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...