[DE]Connor

Dev Workshop: The Features of Focus 2.5

I need to read all of the added requests but I also want to add outside of the requested soft cap & only having the convergence orb for Focus farm that exceed the daily cap:

Kills as operator should grant a significant amount of focus for them & the amp... As it would make sense as the Focus system is based around the operator...

Currently operator kills are not only very low, but the operator itself wastes affinity completely... Not adding to anything whatsoever...  

So this is awesome! Thank god. It would've taken the better half of a year to complete all trees. Ridiculous. 

2nd, I'd like to ask what's the deal with the stratps emblem? Is that still a thing we can work towards with events or has that been discontinued?

14 hours ago, (Xbox One)B0NGR1P54JESUS said:

So this is awesome! Thank god. It would've taken the better half of a year to complete all trees. Ridiculous. 

2nd, I'd like to ask what's the deal with the stratps emblem? Is that still a thing we can work towards with events or has that been discontinued?

lol... it will likely still take over half a year unless you specifically farm it...

I have to say after spending some time specifically going after eidolons to speed up the focus grind I'm finding the cost of increasing the capacity pool to be excessive, I didn't see a reason for it to stick around in the first place but when you need to 'add 7' for a new waybound and you look at the cost and it's almost as much as unlocking waybound you have to think is it 'balanced' and I'd say no. 

15 hours ago, LSG501 said:

when you need to 'add 7' for a new waybound and you look at the cost and it's almost as much as unlocking waybound you have to think is it 'balanced' and I'd say no. 

Yeah and we should do away with leveling up your frames and weapons to add mod space, too.

3 hours ago, Chipputer said:

Yeah and we should do away with leveling up your frames and weapons to add mod space, too.

We technically have.....you get your mr value when you start and while it hasn't unlocked your abilities it does give you plenty of space for your mods if you're a higher MR player. 

It's also a lot easier to level up your frame than it is to get focus in decent amounts without specifically meta farming imo so personally I don't see the issue with levelling a frame/weapon although it does tedious the 6/7th time when adding forma so that bit could maybe be looked at.

Edited by LSG501
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)MEANDEAN72 said:

How about fixing Sedna Junction mr5 weapon build prerequisite so those of us effected by this bug can start The War Within? 👀

That has nothing to do with the topic at hand....

• Applause 1

Can we have options to make our Operators not as fugly? I thought it was female so I made her look like a chick. Then, she spoke and I realized she was a dude. Either way, they're far from any "fashion operator" standing. Just a quick suggestion to add a male/female selector, more faces, hairstyles, and overall customization options. This is absolutely low priority but it'll still be awesome, if implemented!

14 minutes ago, (PS4)jtruong39 said:

Can we have options to make our Operators not as fugly? I thought it was female so I made her look like a chick. Then, she spoke and I realized she was a dude. Either way, they're far from any "fashion operator" standing. Just a quick suggestion to add a male/female selector, more faces, hairstyles, and overall customization options. This is absolutely low priority but it'll still be awesome, if implemented!

Thats whuly you can choose a voice pack. There are 2 male packs and 2 female.

Edited by Airwolfen

On 1/19/2018 at 12:14 PM, LSG501 said:

lol... it will likely still take over half a year unless you specifically farm it...

I have to say after spending some time specifically going after eidolons to speed up the focus grind I'm finding the cost of increasing the capacity pool to be excessive, I didn't see a reason for it to stick around in the first place but when you need to 'add 7' for a new waybound and you look at the cost and it's almost as much as unlocking waybound you have to think is it 'balanced' and I'd say no. 

It'll be Grindy for new players. But since I've been grinding focus for a couple years now, with the reduction in focus needed. I was able to max out all my waypoints today and the majority of all schools other branches and passive nodes

Edited by (XB1)B0NGR1P54JESUS

Can we assume that with the announcement of Warframe power re-working that Focus gain changes have been shoved to the bottom of the list?