Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please , It’s time . Kicking stance with Kogake Prime

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

I’ve been using the Prisma Obex with Brutal Tide for about a month now. Yeah, the sparring weapons need a new stance. The current ones trap you in animations locks and have nothing to compensate for it. I think the stances just need a quick update so that they aren’t trapping players or have some compensation for being trapped in a Combo forever.

I'd like a kicking stance, inspired by Mercury Black from RWBY.

Mercury's part ends at about 1:45, you don't have to watch the whole thing.

granted, there are some hand moves in there, but his style of mostly using Roundhouse, Axe and other kicking moves would look great in Warframe IMO.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

if only we can use conclave stances in PVE, Vicious approach is the perfect for sparring in my opinion, without long animations that lock you down like Brutal tide and feels much better than Grim fury and we cant even use it. 

Would be nice but the capoeira-ish stance is very good for prisma obex, since there's a leg sweep in there that knocks down enemies. That leg sweep can chain into a ground finisher... which can trigger Entropy Detonation if you have it equipped.

For Kogake, sure why not release a new one? Based on what style of kickboxing? Muay Thai?

A Taekwondo style stance that doesn't force you to holster your weapon would be great. (quick attacks only use feet so you don't need to pull your weapon out again)