Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

#PetitionToGetTheStalkerToAttackMore

Revoniku

Okay okay but hear me out.

Everytime you insult the stalker or have certain words in a sentence that have some sort of insult directed at the stalker,  he gets mad and wants you to die just a wee bit more.

Of course he wouldnt hold a grudge because he has better things to kill you for, like d e s t r o y i n g bosses. 

End of Post, 

Thank you for reading.

2 hours ago, parkourmaster77 said:

So you are saying that insulting the stalker in chat will make him have a higher chance of spawning? It's definitely an interesting idea, but could easily be exploited. Also, it would make the regional chat a very dark place. Nice thought though!

Maybe a higher chance of spawning and let the RNG Gods give him some random, additional ability when he does come knocking.  Have him come at the most god-awful time as well.  Oh yeah, and bump his stats up.

For years, he always spawned when you're leveling low-level frames and gear, however this no longer really matters since operators can basically one or 2 him now. I almost feel kind of sorry for him when he shows up nowadays, he just has no chance anymore.   He used to occasionally have that lucky shot every now and then.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

For years, he always spawned when you're leveling low-level frames and gear, however this no longer really matters since operators can basically one or 2 him now. I almost feel kind of sorry for him when he shows up nowadays, he just has no chance anymore.   He used to occasionally have that lucky shot every now and then.

Well, in a recent Prime Time, he had an amazingly lucky shot. (Steve, that was gloriously lucky. XD)

10 hours ago, KelsierSurvivor said:
13 hours ago, KelsierSurvivor said:
14 hours ago, Blacksonfive said:
On 12/6/2017 at 12:07 AM, Miser_able said:

I would hate that. 

I'm in despair.

I'm filled with dread.

Maybe we should start a war?

3 hours ago, Blacksonfive said:

I don't think it would work after all, at the end, we would only have a broken war in our hands.

My life is now complete. Thank you everyone, I may now die in misery.

Spoiler

I was going to say that my life was complete, but we haven't done the Acolytes yet! XD