The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo fix

(PSN)big_eviljak

Banish - Should work as it did pre rework. Can banish enemies/allies to and from the rift without having to switch into or out of the rift to do so.

Stasis - works the same.

Rift surge - changes into Rift ammunition -

Limbo empowers the weapons of every ally, allowing them to be fired/thrown at enemies as well as doin -.25% more dmg to enemies while stasis is aciive. Also, allowing allies to attk enemies in the rift from outside the rift, and/or attk enemies from inside the rift to the outside.

Cataclysm - works the same.

Passive - works the same.

Edited by (PS4)big_eviljak

10 minutes ago, Whitestrake0 said:

It's not Limbos fault for people who don't know how to play Limbo, with rift torrent he carrys, hard. This may be overused but it's true, if you get stuck with a troll limbo that's not the games fault end of story no arguments.

Limbo one of my top 5 frames. Id rather give him an ability that welcomes others into his rift game... rather Than pushing them away.

1 minute ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Limbo one of my top 5 frames. Id rather give him an ability that welcomes others into his rift game... rather Than pushing them away.

No thanks. He's useful for when morons try to do stupid things in Akkad. You get to actually punish them.

Limbo is good as is.

Of course there's a lot of players who don't utilize his abilities with any sort of strategies so you'll mostly run into decent/troll players. However, being a Limbo main I will say that he is definitely a great asset.

Edited by (PS4)I3arnacle

1 hour ago, Whitestrake0 said:

No thanks. He's useful for when morons try to do stupid things in Akkad. You get to actually punish them.

Its not ur job to *punish* anyone. If u don't like how someone is playing, u can leave. This right here is why there is so much hate against limbo. Love his current kit, love it so much... But something needs to be done to keep players from being able to *punish/troll* with him.

58 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Its not ur job to *punish* anyone. If u don't like how someone is playing, u can leave. This right here is why there is so much hate against limbo. Love his current kit, love it so much... But something needs to be done to keep players from being able to *punish/troll* with him.

Awww I enjoy it though. It's fun to get some payback for people who know they are doing awful things. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Also, allowing allies to attk enemies in the rift from outside the rift, and/or attk enemies from inside the rift to the outside.

I’m fine with allies doing more damage to rifted enemies, but being able to attack enemies outside the rift from inside the rift using anything but your abilities is just insanely broken. When in the opposite plane from your enemies, you’re completely invincible for as long as you remain in that plane. It’d be even more OP than 99% Bless Trinity.

1 hour ago, Jackviator said:

I’m fine with allies doing more damage to rifted enemies, but being able to attack enemies outside the rift from inside the rift using anything but your abilities is just insanely broken. When in the opposite plane from your enemies, you’re completely invincible for as long as you remain in that plane. It’d be even more OP than 99% Bless Trinity.

Actually thats a typo is supposed to be -.25%