Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Chance for Saryn Prime!

[DE]Danielle

3 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

So where would you put it? Alerts?

There are three tiers of four Endless mission types over which to spread the 105 Relics (not to mention the Ostron bounties), and the number of relics could probably be paired down significantly, since some rewards are found in upwards of 10 different relics.  It could probably relatively easily be done.  I'd try to work out a system myself, but it's not my job.  :shrug:

6 hours ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Begone toxic woman.
Fun aside, I am absolutely against vaulting right now since we have the relic mechanic... your argument that there isnt enough place in the drop tables is invalid to be honest.

yeah but vaulting and then later re-unvaulting primes makes them way too much $$$ to scrap this mechanic

vor 11 Stunden schrieb EndMyLifexd:

yeah but vaulting and then later re-unvaulting primes makes them way too much $$$ to scrap this mechanic

yeah, but i said that their old argument of not-having enough place in the system is invalid.
I am perfectly sure that this mechanic was made for making cash and that it will probably not change because too much profit.

1 hour ago, (PS4)GameGirl1984 said:

Saryn Prime if you going to vault her than her parts whould not be available for the syndicates that requires one of her part as a offering and when that happens you have to change the offering that requires prime parts to something else 

I'm curious about this as well. I'm short the Saryn Prime Chassis for Red Veil and am determining if I need to buy it for plat to be safe.

On 12/6/2017 at 12:20 PM, TechWonk said:

How will progression in Arbiters of Hexis since Spira Prime Blade is required? Not like this thing ever drops anyway. (been trying to get it for a month).

On 12/7/2017 at 10:46 AM, (PS4)GameGirl1984 said:

Saryn Prime if you going to vault her than her parts whould not be available for the syndicates that requires one of her part as a offering and when that happens you have to change the offering that requires prime parts to something else 

On 12/7/2017 at 11:52 AM, (Xbox One)Gods Proof said:

I'm curious about this as well. I'm short the Saryn Prime Chassis for Red Veil and am determining if I need to buy it for plat to be safe.

Whenever they vault something, they change all the Syndicate sacrifice requirements. Spira Prime for Hexis, for example, will probably change to a Ballistica Prime part

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)TheRatchetSquad said:

The Chassis Relic has been removed before its due date. ..

27 hours farming and not 1 nor any drops of MESO S2 RELIC.

PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY ! WHEN IT'S NOT DECEMBER 12 , 2P.M.

I just got 2 Meso S2 Relics from Io, Jupiter. Just play until wave 10 and repeat.

On 12/8/2017 at 11:46 PM, TARINunit9 said:

Whenever they vault something, they change all the Syndicate sacrifice requirements. Spira Prime for Hexis, for example, will probably change to a Ballistica Prime part

They need to fix that ...but what they need to do is put back MESO S2 RELIC back till its rightful vaulted due date 12.12 @ 2p.m.

Great observation  bye da way

45 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheRatchetSquad said:

They need to fix that ...but what they need to do is put back MESO S2 RELIC back till its rightful vaulted due date 12.12 @ 2p.m.

Great observation  bye da way

You're assuming they took it out. It could be a bug!, bad RNG. Why would they take out just the one Relic and not the rest, because I've gotten just today two of Saryns main BP and Neuroptics. Does not logic make young padawan :P

On 06/12/2017 at 7:26 PM, (PS4)CannaWhoopazz13 said:

I don't have enough time!!  I gotta farm relics for future Saryn Prime sales, farm Oxium for my Booben Prime construction, farm Plague Star for standing so I can get everything I want (and for future sales)...  So much to do and so little time...

I'll get my coat..

Archived