Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Chance for Saryn Prime!

[DE]Danielle

17 hours ago, Tarkerus said:

You're assuming they took it out. It could be a bug!, bad RNG. Why would they take out just the one Relic and not the rest, because I've gotten just today two of Saryns main BP and Neuroptics. Does not logic make young padawan :P

Very funny ...you must not play much or trade much to see the odvious....the two part alone you just named clearly points to what's really happening here...the machine of that particular relic  [MESO S2] have been tooken out of game play before its vaulted time period 

On 12/6/2017 at 1:59 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

3b1220ff95c834f4376132d212f66986.jpg

On December 12 at 2 p.m. ET, Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime and Spira Prime will enter the Prime Vault, and their Relics will no longer be obtainable in the game.

If you already wield the power of these Primes or if you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory.

Tenno, you have 6 days left! Obtain the Relics before they are gone!

We would like our  last chance back  ....We need to complete saryn prime so we would need our  [MESO S2 RELIC /CHASSIS DROP]....let not forget the RED VEIL offering. 

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)TheRatchetSquad said:

Very funny ...you must not play much or trade much to see the odvious....the two part alone you just named clearly points to what's really happening here...the machine of that particular relic  [MESO S2] have been tooken out of game play before its vaulted time period 

No, I don't play much, only 530 hours in the last 3 to 4 months. And I use Trade.Market for trading thanks. I want to enjoy my time in the game, not stand in a relay room, spamming Trade chat for hours on end for little gain. You have no proof that they have removed it. It's a Rare Relic to start off with, I have Saryn Prime, took me over a month, just to farm the Chassis part. And that was Thanks to someone else having the rare relic, and getting the drop to pop.

You sound like a conspiracy theorist, " the two part alone you just named clearly points to what's really happening here...the machine of that particular relic  [MESO S2] have been tooken out of game play before its vaulted time period "  Why ? what would be the point ?. You still have not answered that. You can't seem to acknowledge that it in fact could be a bug. Surely if it had be taken out, then where is everyone else on the forums complaining ?. With people trying to farm this before Vaulting, there would be tons of people in the forums complaining that the Relic had been removed!!. 

EDIT: Just so you can see and compare. And this is if you're even lucky enough to get the Relic to begin with.. ( Soucre https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html#relicRewards

Meso S2 Relic (Intact)
Saryn Prime Chassis Blueprint Rare (2.00%)
Paris Prime Grip Uncommon (11.00%)
Forma Blueprint Uncommon (11.00%)
Paris Prime String Uncommon (25.33%)
Bronco Prime Blueprint Uncommon (25.33%)
Galatine Prime Blade Uncommon (25.33%)

Meso S2 Relic (Exceptional)
Saryn Prime Chassis Blueprint Rare (4.00%)
Paris Prime Grip Uncommon (13.00%)
Forma Blueprint Uncommon (13.00%)
Paris Prime String Uncommon (23.33%)
Bronco Prime Blueprint Uncommon (23.33%)
Galatine Prime Blade Uncommon (23.33%)

Meso S2 Relic (Flawless)
Saryn Prime Chassis Blueprint Rare (6.00%)
Paris Prime Grip Uncommon (17.00%)
Forma Blueprint Uncommon (17.00%)
Paris Prime String Uncommon (20.00%)
Bronco Prime Blueprint Uncommon (20.00%)
Galatine Prime Blade Uncommon (20.00%)

Meso S2 Relic (Radiant)
Saryn Prime Chassis Blueprint Uncommon (10.00%)
Paris Prime Grip Uncommon (20.00%)
Forma Blueprint Uncommon (20.00%)
Paris Prime String Uncommon (16.67%)
Bronco Prime Blueprint Uncommon (16.67%)
Galatine Prime Blade Uncommon (16.67%)

1 hour ago, Tarkerus said:

No, I don't play much, only 530 hours in the last 3 to 4 months. And I use Trade.Market for trading thanks. I want to enjoy my time in the game, not stand in a relay room, spamming Trade chat for hours on end for little gain. You have no proof that they have removed it. It's a Rare Relic to start off with, I have Saryn Prime, took me over a month, just to farm the Chassis part. And that was Thanks to someone else having the rare relic, and getting the drop to pop.

You sound like a conspiracy theorist, " the two part alone you just named clearly points to what's really happening here...the machine of that particular relic  [MESO S2] have been tooken out of game play before its vaulted time period "  Why ? what would be the point ?. You still have not answered that. You can't seem to acknowledge that it in fact could be a bug. Surely if it had be taken out, then where is everyone else on the forums complaining ?. With people trying to farm this before Vaulting, there would be tons of people in the forums complaining that the Relic had been removed!!. 

EDIT: Just so you can see and compare. And this is if you're even lucky enough to get the Relic to begin with.. ( Soucre https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html#relicRewards

Meso S2 Relic (Intact)
Saryn Prime Chassis Blueprint Rare (2.00%)
Paris Prime Grip Uncommon (11.00%)
Forma Blueprint Uncommon (11.00%)
Paris Prime String Uncommon (25.33%)
Bronco Prime Blueprint Uncommon (25.33%)
Galatine Prime Blade Uncommon (25.33%)

Meso S2 Relic (Exceptional)
Saryn Prime Chassis Blueprint Rare (4.00%)
Paris Prime Grip Uncommon (13.00%)
Forma Blueprint Uncommon (13.00%)
Paris Prime String Uncommon (23.33%)
Bronco Prime Blueprint Uncommon (23.33%)
Galatine Prime Blade Uncommon (23.33%)

Meso S2 Relic (Flawless)
Saryn Prime Chassis Blueprint Rare (6.00%)
Paris Prime Grip Uncommon (17.00%)
Forma Blueprint Uncommon (17.00%)
Paris Prime String Uncommon (20.00%)
Bronco Prime Blueprint Uncommon (20.00%)
Galatine Prime Blade Uncommon (20.00%)

Meso S2 Relic (Radiant)
Saryn Prime Chassis Blueprint Uncommon (10.00%)
Paris Prime Grip Uncommon (20.00%)
Forma Blueprint Uncommon (20.00%)
Paris Prime String Uncommon (16.67%)
Bronco Prime Blueprint Uncommon (16.67%)
Galatine Prime Blade Uncommon (16.67%)

Well like they say everyone has one, sorry I chose to exercise mines..well look here  conspiracy theorist or ideologist. You say tomoto I say tomato. But experience brings forth wisdom which in turn brings knowledge. 32 hours of consecutive game play and not receiving ONE MESO S2 RELIC would have anyone questioning my validity. Thank the Lord for making individuality and forms.

On 12/6/2017 at 1:59 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

3b1220ff95c834f4376132d212f66986.jpg

On December 12 at 2 p.m. ET, Saryn Prime, Nikana Prime and Spira Prime will enter the Prime Vault, and their Relics will no longer be obtainable in the game.

If you already wield the power of these Primes or if you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory.

Tenno, you have 6 days left! Obtain the Relics before they are gone!

The MESO S2 RELIC have sore in price since my contesting how the drop rate for them are zero to none ....& hear someone almost convinced that I was a conspiracy theorist 

The mentioning of the MESO S2 RELIC has had an affect on it being more expensive than ever. It's as if we are putting an economy stand point to it.  

8 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheRatchetSquad said:

The MESO S2 RELIC have sore in price since my contesting how the drop rate for them are zero to none ....& hear someone almost convinced that I was a conspiracy theorist 

The mentioning of the MESO S2 RELIC has had an affect on it being more expensive than ever. It's as if we are putting an economy stand point to it.  

Ofc they've gone up in price, she get's Vaulted tomorrow!!.. Logic. But you're so sure DE are committing some kind of stealth Relic attack. let the logic continue. If the adverts are right, millions of players play this. Where are all the complaints ?. How many times before have DE done these stealth attacks ?. What happens every time a Frame or something else is Vaulted, do the prices go up, stay the same ?.

And as i said, the drop rate for this relic is low, it's a Rare, i did mention it took me over a month to get it myself, and I'm on usually between 4 to 6 hours a day. And I still did not get the relic. It was someone else that had it. So how many hours was that I, put in ?. And I've still not had one to this day. RNG is RNG, it's a pain in the neck. And ofc you can have your opinion, I never stated otherwise!. And I said you sounded like, not was a conspiracy theorist. You just don't seem to be open to the fact this could be a bug or just plain bad RNG. Have you bothered to ask in Local or general chat to see if anyone's got one over the past day or two ?.

And please don't take this as a personal attack, it's just a discussion. That's all. :)

19 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TheRatchetSquad said:

There's a ~10% chance for a Meso S2 to drop on IO. I had one drop yesterday after a few runs, so they're definitely still in the game. 10% isn't great odds though: it could take you quite a few runs to see one if you're unlucky.

The reason they're getting expensive is because people want them more than usual and people are using them more than usual. So demand is going up and supply is going down, both of which contribute to higher prices.

1 hour ago, Tarkerus said:

Ofc they've gone up in price, she get's Vaulted tomorrow!!.. Logic. But you're so sure DE are committing some kind of stealth Relic attack. let the logic continue. If the adverts are right, millions of players play this. Where are all the complaints ?. How many times before have DE done these stealth attacks ?. What happens every time a Frame or something else is Vaulted, do the prices go up, stay the same ?.

And as i said, the drop rate for this relic is low, it's a Rare, i did mention it took me over a month to get it myself, and I'm on usually between 4 to 6 hours a day. And I still did not get the relic. It was someone else that had it. So how many hours was that I, put in ?. And I've still not had one to this day. RNG is RNG, it's a pain in the neck. And ofc you can have your opinion, I never stated otherwise!. And I said you sounded like, not was a conspiracy theorist. You just don't seem to be open to the fact this could be a bug or just plain bad RNG. Have you bothered to ask in Local or general chat to see if anyone's got one over the past day or two ?.

And please don't take this as a personal attack, it's just a discussion. That's all. :)

It's over..they are dropping again @ a nornormal rate ...thanks for thoughts on everything. ..

Oh..."Suggestion" is the psychological process by which one person guides the thoughts, feelings, or behavior of another person or thousands of readers in this case .

I raised a valid point not a crazy one....

sighing off Mr.Conspiracy

aka TheRatchetSquad 

Archived