Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.6.0 + Hotfix 22.6.0.1

[DE]Danielle

35 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.6.0

QoL Mainline explained!

if you can say to whoever is in charge of these things and that is that when you use animation 2 sit camera need go down with the frame or the operator and not to watch him from above....if you know what I mean,to align the camera with the main character....please. And big map in open word not working :P

You guys added simulacrum for a reason, go and test there instead and then show us the results. Don't just go to some, presumably, low level mission showing how good it kills a couple enemies that we can't see. The only thing I got from that clip is that discharge scales too much with duration or range and that's it, nothing showing how strong taking off the cap can be.

2 minutes ago, FinalplayerRyu said:

Absolutely, its pointless to nerf Frost... pointless to just nerf him, DE needs to nerf like at least half of the frames to make the game less of a snore fest.

Well that begs the question regarding the motivation of story progression.

Take Superman as an example. Does Superman need a nerf? For the most part he's invincible and can do anything. Does Batman need a nerf? For the most part he's always a step ahead of the villain and prepared for everything.

The reason these characters don't need nerfs, is because their story isn't reliant on their ability to overcome enemies. We know they'll always triumph eventually. Their story motivation is the drama between characters. The action is just fluff to keep things interesting. And sure, a little struggle helps to weigh down the emotions and give a sense of urgency, but it's not what the story's about.

So in reflection, how does nerfing help the motivation of the player? Do we need weaker players or stronger villains? What is the motivator for our grand setting and how does it move forward?

1 minute ago, [DE]Danielle said:

If only turning off DirectX 10 didn't work for some of you, go ahead and turn off DirectX 11 as well. Restart your launcher after you have done that! 

Just now, FireFluxVoid said:

DX 10 and 11 disabled works

One step ahead of you lol

1 minute ago, RickyGalax said:

Turn off DX11 as well, seems to fix the issue :)

Interesting, this has allowed it to update.  Thought the game required DX to run though?  Well, guess we'll see once the update installs.  Maybe they can even both be turned on once the update is complete before running the game?  As near as I understand the issue is just them interfering with the update.

Anyway, thanks.

I said this in the Workshop post and I'll say it here too.

I don't see ANY mention of dealing with the absolutely garbage condition of Focus EXP acquisition. This is the biggest problem, period. We don't need cost reductions until we can actually get it without having to be bored out of our minds by cheesy, boring farming methods. We need the ability to gain focus EXP just for playing the game. That's the real issue. The cost of the nodes should not have been touched until that went into effect.

Until the REAL problem with Focus is fixed, being that it's not obtainable in any way other than cheese farming, all other problems are irrelevant.

"Fixed certain weapons and abilities with Blast damage launching enemies to very far distances" not this :c
also i have to agree with the gara change, still pretty solid frame, i really dislike those Gara users who would just cast it on top of the defense target and go afk for the next 1 min then repeat it

Archived