[DE]Danielle

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.6.0 + Hotfix 22.6.0.1

Ammo Case for carrier lost it's polarity? It's just showing a number now. Not sure if that's a bug or what not.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Tyfyter2002 said:

all of the schools could be resurrected if the best node or best 2 nodes for all of them were waybound along with the worst 2 (for most schools, some have 1 decent waybound and 1 terrible one *coughing*unairu*coughing*, and some even have 2 good ones like zenurik and madurai)

Agreed the passives we have now aren't really great. They said a while back before implementing this we'd have a universal energy restore and it wouldn't be Zenurik locked and yet here we are...it's not universal and it's still Zenurik locked.

• Upvote 3

Just now, StrifeSan said:

ah man no tennogen this update, must have heavy blade skins!

We are in dire need of sparring weapon skins though, and HYPE for the kogake prime

• Upvote 1

Just now, StrifeSan said:

ah man no tennogen this update, must have heavy blade skins!

I wish we had gotten some this update too....I saw the size but didn't see the update and thought it was tennogen...boy have I been deceived. ;-;

4 minutes ago, ElocFreidon said:

" Installed Lenses have not been affected, and will remain on your Warframes and weapons. "

The schools have changed enough that we should get our lenses unequipped from our weapons and Warframes.

They really haven't only a couple abilities in each have changes. and most of them were buffs.

31 minutes ago, Sleepdebt said:

So i was under the impression when they talked about 1 pool in the dev stream, we would have one pool for all focus school's instead of 5 different pool's and needing 5 different lenses.

Is this shared pool capacity what they actually meant or are we getting 1 pool in a later update?

Nope, when they said shared capacity they meant the capacity to activate more abilities

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Gara Mass Vitrify Changes:

• Mass Vitrify is no longer invulnerable and now has sections that break off and explode as it absorbs incoming damage. The amount of damage absorbed scales with Power Strength and Armor. Explosion damage scales with Power Strength. 
  • Mass Vitrify no longer has a duration and remains until recast, destroyed from damage, or smashed with Shattered Lash.

After trying it out...

I honestly feel like I've basically wasted 5 forma (plus potato and exilus adapter) because this is such a downgrade, I haven't even been given any as compensation for the changes unlike some previous reworks. 

Not only do I now need to waste a mod slot for armor to get the most out of mass vitrify when NO other skill benefits from it (we were telling you this in the original thread.... ) it's now completely useless at high level content. 

Quick test in simulcrum for gara agaisnt 5 eximus bombards, nothing else.  I've not added armor because well it's a waste of a slot because nothing else uses it so this is a 'realistic' build for most of us.  My stats are 183,100,100,199 for Duration, Efficiency, Range, Strength

at level 20 lasted 29 hits

at level 100 lasted 3 hits total... well thats gara out of the equation for any sort of end game then...

Based on the increase from adding the armour mod you can basically add 25% to those totals

The hole it left was huge, I'm guessing by the '12' above the icon for mass vitrify that it splits into 12 sections but even on a relatively small ring (about 1 second of growth over base) it literally left a hole big enough for lephantis to walk through. 

This 'rework' has basically made gara into another frame that will gather dust in storage, like ash and mag, which is a shame really because I liked the old gara mechanics.

Edited by LSG501
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 6

Btw Can we get a option to deaktivate the weather patterns on the plains  I would like it very mutch if it is possible to do that

Thanks

• Upvote 1

I was lead to believe the shared pool was to put all your focus into one shared pool of affinity, there I was believing other players & I've now increased my pool high enough to be able to select 47 different abilities. Great, now I have no focus left to purchase any abilities. I was mislead & paid for it dearly, That's me never using focus ever again. This is a warning so other players aren't lead to believe what I had. 

--Regarding turning of DX10/DX11 if you turn it back on after the update the game still fails to launch, so you have to play in DX9 which is ugly and runs like garbage.

• Woah 1

3 minutes ago, Ioneyes said:

I went into the warframe tools folder and clicked on the launcher. it is updating now, although slowly

nice, this seems to have worked for me as well, so far. will report if it starts correctly or not

So vs a single lvl 100 Heavy gunner,,and 8555 hp for mass vitrify,,the wall held 5 sec..vs a single unit,,surprised?not in the slightest

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

I understand the changes to Gara, and although I and many people disagree, I think this could remedy the situation by making changes to Frost. I realize changes take time and thought, but these Gara changes highlight the problems with Frost in terms of his Snow-globe and kit cohesion. His kit needs to revolve around duration based skills instead of requiring players to throw on Steel Fiber and strength mods to lose CC and increase his defensive skills. His globe also relies on abusing an invulnerability timer of 3 seconds in which you can spam to have an infinite health snow-globe. This thread outlines these changes perfectly: Reddit Link

Ummm, Sonicor nerf?

Frost is perfectly fine the way he is how and dont need another change, I think you were just playing Gara too much and you are angry for its nerf (you should have expected it )

Just now, Keiyadan said:

Btw Can we get a option to deaktivate the weather patterns on the plains  I would like it very mutch if it is possible to do that

Thanks

Same the weather is destracting and makes it hard to see on the water.

5 minutes ago, SoBadKiller said:

I'm updating atm, does it work if you re-enable them after it patches?

It should. But if it doesn't, feel to let us all know.

Please roll back the Gara Mass Vitrify changes. I'd much prefer a not "very engaging gameplay experience" that servers a purpose to a weak and crappy wall that is useless in upper level play.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

The content/items/rewards of POE seems quite important for all players to get and use.

YET, forcing players to fish and mine, without giving an alternative to those "activities", like actual action, killing enemies etc, is wrong. We didn't join warframe for boring activities like fishing mining and scanning.

Do give us dynamic/fun content to adquire all those rewards (enemy loot on death), after all, warframe is a shooter game.

Just now, LSG501 said:

After trying it out...

I honestly feel like I've basically wasted 5 forma because this is such a downgrade, I haven't even been given any as compensation for the changes unlike some previous reworks. 

Not only do I now need to waste a mod slot for armor to get the most out of mass vitrify when NO other skill benefits from it (we were telling you this in the original thread.... ) it's now completely useless at high level content. 

Quick test in simulcrum for gara agaisnt 5 eximus bombards, nothing else.  I've not added armor because well it's a waste of a slot because nothing else uses it so this is a 'realistic' build for most of us.  My stats are 183,100,100,199 for Duration, Efficiency, Range, Strength

at level 20 lasted 29 hits

at level 100 lasted 3 hits total... well thats gara out of the equation for any sort of end game then...

Based on the increase from adding the armour mod you can basically add 25% to those totals

The hole it left was huge, I'm guessing by the '12' above the icon for mass vitrify that it splits into 12 sections but even on a relatively small ring (about 1 second of growth over base) it literally left a hole big enough for lephantis to walk through. 

This 'rework' has basically made gara into another frame that will gather dust in storage, like ash and mag, which is a shame really because I liked the old gara mechanics.

Yeah, I'm not usually against ANY nerfs from DE but this one has gotten me quite upset, trying gara on the last sortie was not fun, and now "The Noble Gara (spoilers)" is no longer noble and I doubt she could fend off any eidolon with her new arsenal change.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

If only turning off DirectX 10 didn't work for some of you, go ahead and turn off DirectX 11 as well. Restart your launcher after you have done that! 

Can we turn it back on after the update completes or does it still bug out?

A single sortie level Heavy Gunner breaks the Gara's wall in 2-3 seconds.  Gara may as well have been deleted.  I want my forma and potato back.

• Upvote 11

Is this suppose to be a thing but my OCD is in overload with why mods are now capitalised?

Zo6wMou.jpg