Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.6.0 + Hotfix 22.6.0.1

[DE]Danielle

"Thanks"(no) for making gara almost useless. Now she's just a stupid tank.
And what we(players) have?
Gara:

1 abil - close range only. (limited usebility)
2 abil - damage resist (realy helpfull to herself and for teammates either)
3 abil - little control whith a decent damage that you need to wait (It'll be done when your mom will die from an oldness.)
4 abil - still control and little debuff that makes your status oriented weapons' realy useless. And now it wont stop enemies at 100 lvl missions to let you reload your sobek or enjoy that 3rd ability making its job. 

So i will put Gara high up on a shelf, untill she's so bad and Dev's will done nothing to revieve her. This is my act of protest!

2 minutes ago, KaiDragoon said:

Focus 2.5 gives chance to players who are not grinders or hardcore farmers. Just because you have enough focus points to unlock all the nodes and unbounds, doesn't mean everyone has the time and ability to do that.
They'd be left out

Yeah I wish that 'leftover' can be transfered to other school :')

Thank you for the update and all the hard work in the bug fixes.

I perused through them but could not find if the Vay Hek bug on the Earth Assassination mission was fixed, whereby he does not drop loot or pigments when he's set for obtaining his color in the dojo.  Can anyone confirm if this was fixed?  If not, can DE please look into this?  It has been over 6 months since my brother and I have been unable to finish researching that color.

Thanks.

I specifically remember saying, and seeing others say, Mass Vitrify needs SEVERAL times more health than Snow Globe per section. Enemies often flood in from lanes, usually 2 to 4 - not evenly from all sides. Snow Globe casts several times faster, has 140% more health, can stack HP with multiple casts, costs less energy, can have 4 instances instead of 1, AND has Avalanche in the same kit. I think the current health is woefully insufficient - it could easily be 10x higher. Adding several gates to each section (20-30) could also help it scale, guaranteeing a minimum number of hits at higher level. It also seems like the targeting for some heavy enemies can bug out on Vitrify, as they don't always shoot (could this have effected testing?).

Sad not to see Discharge changes yet, but hoping for the best. Won't be sore unless it becomes worse in some way, but it seems like there really needs to be a consistent vision for what Discharge is supposed to do. Still wouldn't mind a duration based ability, since Speed becomes severely gimped once you put on Overextended for Discharge. Although buffing Speed would also help with this.

EDIT: So the perma-stun was the issue with Discharge? I mean, that's a thing, but it's been going on with grineer for 18 months. Their armor gimps the damage into the ground, so the heaviest units suffer the full stun. I don't personally have a problem with the cap, it seemed like people were haphazardly throwing out the request to remove it without thinking about it at all. I don't see how the stun duration would be shortened with the current ability unless it dealt true damage.

• Removed blue undertone from Nekros Irkalla’s energy wisps.

OK, now what about his Scythe skin and Sugatra? Stop dancing around the bugs and just doing one small part of it. Fix it or refund my 200 plat because this is beyond ok at this point. When you buy a dishwasher and it does not clean dishes, you know what? Generally they get refunded for getting sold a faulty product. When i buy a skin for cosmetics and the sole purpose of that is broken for over a month...................

common DE, i love you but you got to stop this half fixing stuff on cosmetic gear.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:
Spoiler

For those of you getting "Update Failed!", we suggest turning off DirectX 10 from your Launcher as a workaround while we work on fixing. Click on the gear wheel in the top right corner of the launcher, simply check off "DirectX 10", and hit "ok".

image (5).png

I already had DX10 off but switching off DX11 as well got it started.

Kavats should give you a boost to fishing in the plains and kubrows should give you a boost to mining....just saying...

aside from that their are still relic missions that are endless that we can not leave individually, you allow players the option to leave during defense relics, and excavations, but why not relic survival? 

Replaced an old version of the reactor in Grineer Settlement Sabotage with the newer (and fewer-pronged) version used in the Grineer Shipyard Tileset. 

Rip spikey Hacker man ball 2017

Fixed Latchers spawning at inordinately high levels in the Plains

Rip OP Grineer balls and their insane levels 2017

1 hour ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Ummm, Sonicor nerf?

Plz. DE. Nuuuuu. @[DE]Steve if this does break the Sonicor, plz revert. 

1 hour ago, chrisx1125 said:

Range for melee weapons should be listed in game and on wikia

This has been stated SO MANY BLOODY TIMES. It's not a simple fix. Every melee has its own base range per attack. And then putting on a stance means that every possible attack combo within the stance has different ranges. 

There is no easy fix for displaying ranges. 

Dynamic Weather in the Plains of Eidolon!

The Plains of Eidolon now have changing weather patterns! This new dynamic weather system brings rain, lightning, rolling thunder, as well as fluctuating wind and cloud patterns. The Plains can shift from sunshine to rain (and vice versa) during the day and night, and rain will linger for a reasonable amount of time.  

Jumping in puddles isn’t the only good thing about being out in the Plains during the rain! Take advantage of increased fish spawns and reduced visibility for the Grineer while it is raining.

A rain slider has also been added to the Plains of Eidolon Captura Scene. Adjust the slider from a light trickle to total downpour and capture your dramatic side! 

@[DE]Danielle Could you please forward a suggestion to add a button on the options menu to cause game sound track to fade out and silence when it starts raining? I believe its going to be abit hard to listed to the game's sound track with the sound of rain together and some people will probably prefer just the sound of the rain.

14 minutes ago, Dread_Operative said:

With 170 PS and 262 Armor you get 4.7k EHP which lasts 6s against 1 (one) Corrupt Heavy Gunner lvl 80.

Sad times ahead.

This surprises no one who has actually played the breadth of enemy levels offered in Warframe except for the Game design team.

Except isnt an understanding of Warframe Scaling and the difficulty of the content in this game part of their job description? I guess this failure shouldnt surprise anyone who has been around for a while either. Game Design has consistently been mediocre in general and outright bad when accommodating for lv 80+ content.

10 minutes ago, -DARMAN- said:

"Thanks"(no) for making gara almost useless. Now she's just a stupid tank.
And what we(players) have?
Gara:

1 abil - close range only. (limited usebility)
2 abil - damage resist (realy helpfull to herself and for teammates either)
3 abil - little control whith a decent damage that you need to wait (It'll be done when your mom will die from an oldness.)
4 abil - still control and little debuff that makes your status oriented weapons' realy useless. And now it wont stop enemies at 100 lvl missions to let you reload your sobek or enjoy that 3rd ability making its job. 

So i will put Gara high up on a shelf, untill she's so bad and Dev's will done nothing to revieve her. This is my act of protest!

DE already has the money of players who paid for her and the time of players who grinded her out. To quote Wonka: "You Get Nothing! You Lose! Good Day, Sir!"

Whelp, unless the ability gets as much health as Snowglobe it is effectively dead. 

True you can block enemies from entering the space.

However, Frost can place down multiple AND his snowglobe can scale up infinately just by spamming 4, also with a augment enemies that enter can be frozen solid...  Yea.

Archived