Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.6.0 + Hotfix 22.6.0.1

[DE]Danielle

Two things for me, 

First- I'm not sure if this was this update or the last one, but rolling now pulls ivara out of prowl. Could be intentional, I'm not a fan personally, makes prowl that much more of a pain to use. 

Second- I like the eye glow pulsing on my operator, however, there's a syncing issue and the eyes end up pulsing on different tracks and it looks pretty bad. 

I wasn't expecting the focus rework to be this quick along with all these fixes etc so thanks very much indeed. Also I have completed all my focus schools with lots of points spare so all that farming I killed myself for is a little wasted but either way I am not fussed. Max pool is 177 from the looks of it. 

Yay now im a powerful op and not sure what to do now :D

still no fix for naramons void dash waybound breaking zenuriks energizing dash (and other bubble creating dashes)...

- as client you constantly dash out of your own bubble and have to run back (or do some jump and void dash down, but not too short down but diagonally down otherwise it wont work, see below)

- short dashes (downwards, either standing or in the air) do not create a bubble anymore, neither as client nor as host)

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed certain weapons and abilities with Blast damage launching enemies to very far distances.

DE, you did this once and then reverted it back because of community... And now you are doing this again?
  But this time it's even worse because it's nerfing every singe CC blast weapon and ability...

EDIT:

''Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.3

• Fixed the Sonicor skyrocketing enemies when equipped with a high Blast build. THIS IS BEING REVERTED IN THE NEXT HOTFIX!

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.3.1

• Returned the Sonicor to it’s skyrocketing glory. ''

3 minutes ago, Arniox said:

This has been stated SO MANY BLOODY TIMES. It's not a simple fix. Every melee has its own base range per attack. And then putting on a stance means that every possible attack combo within the stance has different ranges. 

There is no easy fix for displaying ranges. 

Just because it's complicated doesn't mean it should be abandoned.

A few options:

• List the base range so you can compare within a weapon class, e.g. polearms - how do Orthos, Orthos Prime, Lesion, etc compare?
  • List the range of ranges, e.g. 2m-4m
  • List the base range for quick melee, slide, and slam attacks

It doesn't need to be 100% accurate or cover every edge case. But some information should be published.

You can't "just" adjust the hp of the wall each time you up the level of the content one notch. Just give her a way to scale the health with enemy level or a small invul period on the wall after the cast or let her work for that invul.

Even if you give her more hp now, this doesn't mean she's not gonna be irrelevant past a certain level. 

On top of that what's the point of sections if they just swam you as soon as one hole is created. 

So I just went from needing a few mil in each school at the end of Focus 2.0 to having a total 27m points left over after maxing everything in 2.5.  Is that intentional?

unknown.png

This is what my Focus looks like after I spent all my Vazarin and most of my Unairu to cap out the pool.  Everything's maxed.  Does this mean we're going to get more nodes to play around with down the line to spend these easier to attain points on, was this some kind of miscalculation on your parts, or is 2.5 intentionally easier to cap than 1.0 ever was?  I'm very interested about what the future of this system is.

Great, it went from never breaking to breaking in seconds... Well done. You are aware that you cannot stack/recast Gara's 4, unlike how you can with Globes? The HP amount is ridiculous at best, end up having to recast it every few seconds now. Might as well have kept the duration because it will never live that long anymore anyway.

Also, Arca Plasmor can't seem to shoot through the wall anymore.

il y a 10 minutes, ADirtyMonk a dit :

DE already has the money of players who paid for her and the time of players who grinded her out. To quote Wonka: "You Get Nothing! You Lose! Good Day, Sir!"

No. I got one more buisy warframe slot and 4 wasted formas for it.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

QoL Mainline explained!

It is all cool, but can u fix Rescue (maybe and others too) markers already?

First of all it show 2-4 closed room as a only markers on a map. Second -- it does't provide marker to extraction after rescue. I think it was script bug, but now i have a green arrows at screen top-left, but no marker on the map and no Lotus voice over for a minute or so.

It was fun to find a way at Greneer galeon like "left,right, or no more left. Now up. Nope, this is wrong way, u need to go around this big room". But make it a nightmare option (again).

Archived