Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.6.0 + Hotfix 22.6.0.1

[DE]Danielle

• Bug 1

The fishing idea is cool, but I found a bug where you throw the dye and it doesn't illuminate the fish,

Spoiler

unknown.png

• Bug 2

Also noted on the plains while running around with the operator and walking in hidden mode(crouched) it didn't reflect energy being depleted or used at all.

• Bug 3

When Ivara uses "Prowl" she can no longer roll and keep her Prowl activated as before.

21 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Reticle Changes: 

• Reticle will turn blue when targeting allies and red when targeting enemies.

I am wondering, is there some lore behind crosshair in warframe so we can't get customization options for it?! This is amazing way of turning abomination of crosshair into even bigger abomination. Please give us option to turn off coloring.

We need real quality of life changes (ones that actually helps players), I dont see any in this list. Custom crosshairs, hiding items in foundry/baro/maroo, select all unranked mods with additional filters like leave number of duplicates set by player and ignore list for select all option. I am sure that these changes are not that hard to make and would make our "garbage" management easier.

7 minutes ago, KingOfPredators said:

I am wondering, is there some lore behind crosshair in warframe so we can't get customization options for it?! This is amazing way of turning abomination of crosshair into even bigger abomination. Please give us option to turn off coloring.

We need real quality of life changes (ones that actually helps players), I dont see any in this list. Custom crosshairs, hiding items in foundry/baro/maroo, select all unranked mods with additional filters like leave number of duplicates set by player and ignore list for select all option. I am sure that these changes are not that hard to make and would make our "garbage" management easier.

Reading my mind.  :D

I'm sure DE is reading this topic regularly, so I just wanted to say that it's great to see you've already pushed one hotfix live.  However, some of the issues that feel most pertinent to me are still buggy since this patch went live so I'll just take a short break from Warframe and sit tight while you guys get around to it.  You all at DE sometimes let the enthusiasm get to your heads and end up a couple steps ahead of yourself by pushing stuff live before it's really ready, but it's clear you all are equally enthusiastic about making sure it all gets fixed.  That's a tradeoff I can accept.

Also, I know things aren't as easy as "well, this is important so let's fix it" because programming is a pain and sometimes it's easier to find and then fix a whole lot of smaller bugs before you address larger ones, but I would say that the most pressing issues to be fixed right now are the procs from entire DAMAGE TYPES not functioning.  That is bug that is frighteningly sweeping in its applicability to pretty much every single player.  Wish you all the best; good luck on fixes.

For guys who have prowl issue, I just did sortie spy with Ivara and found work around for the time being - rebind Sprint/roll button to something else and set your usuall roll/sprint button to "roll" option - you won't be able to sprint but it does not break the prowl, just remember to change it back once you are done with ivara!
Happy prowling~

1 hour ago, EzraEtc said:

Honestly, can we just have a way to ask the Lotus when we want a job on the Plains?

I prefer that way... I think I would be upsetting Lotus by now since I´ve "missed" so many bounties, "We let them destroy the drone. We have failed."

I hope this doesn´t get on the quit rate statistics.... xD

I JUST WANT MY FISH! D:

Idea for Mass Vitrify:

Instead of a health value, use the same defense concept as Amesha's Watchful Swarm. Specifically, Mass Vitrify sections would receive a minimum number of hits before breaking, with a cooldown between each hit so enemies like Heavy Gunners don't deplete the barrier faster than other units. Perhaps 20 units of health at base? Conceptually, this could be described as a "duration under fire", being that each section would have to be under fire for a minimum amount of time before breaking, giving it roughly the same defensive effectiveness across all levels.

This could also solve the issue of inconsistent explosion effectiveness across different levels, being that explosion damage would scale with damage absorbed. This would function like Octavia's Mallet, dealing more damage as enemy damage ramps up.

Thoughts?

23 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Focus points: Similar to the Focus 2.0, points invested into the 5 Focus Schools will be refunded back to their correlating School. For example, Zenurik Focus points will be refunded back into Zenurik for redistribution.  
  • Brilliant Eidolon Shards: Shards invested in waybounds have been returned as items, while shards that have been turned into Focus points have been refunded as points. 

Hmmm hope this time it is true...

Archived