Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.6.0 + Hotfix 22.6.0.1

[DE]Danielle

Fishing Issues:

1. (as ppl mentioned) Luminous Dye is not working in most cases

2. I liked the change that in rain the spawn chance is but it seems to have broken the general Spawn chance.
Maybe it's just me but when I was using/wasting 5 Norg baits and 5 cuthol baits - on hot spots - when it was raining and NONE spawned. Before there would spawn like 5-10...!
Rain seems to just increase normal non-bait fishes, while you decreased the spawn chance of baited species to almost none in general...

3. When throwing the spear from Ivaras Zip line the Animation that shows your catch throws her off the Zip line afterwards. Super annoying (Since its already harder to fish on zip line than normal, but now its close to impossible)

Alright, just tested it. As expected, we can basically forget Mass Vitrify to protect something even a little... An ultimate Ability... The only point of Gara's 4 is now to freeze enemies, because the wall doesn't stand anything (even with about 200% Power Strength). Enemies just shoot their way through in less than a couple of seconds, when they don't just shoot right through it like it wasn't there, and the ability does not protect from airborne attacks.

DE, seriously, at what time in your testing did that look right ? What kind of enemies are you using to test things ? I'm thinking also about your "Discharge's OP" statement : it's not, the numbers are low, even lower than what we deal in mission currently.

2 hours ago, Ave_Anderson said:

can anyone help me fix the update failed problem.... i'm a newb here, sp please be gentle..... 

and FYI i tried everything mentioned in the forums and youtube videos by other players but still can't find the problem..... so plz. im dying right here

First you will have to enable show hidden folders in windows. Then go to the warframe game directory, then tools. Click on the warframe launcher.exe. it will ask for a directory to download to, your download directory will be:users/your name/appdata/warframe.

Unfortunately, after the first hotfix today the luminous Dye only works with the first throw. After that I can throw all that away. I know or can't imagine the coding involved, but I want it back. Been with you DE since 2013 and am still enjoying. Keep rocking it!

Anyone find a fix for the game not updating? I've tried everything listed on the forums, even rebooting my computer once or twice then trying it again, with no success whatsoever. It's stuck attempting to verify download cache and crashing at 62%

Tbh I would rather they do fixes then add different maps for all levels in the game instead of another warframe. I hate seeing the same map for different levels of the game. It makes this game feel even more repetitive. I know this isn’t easy to develop and would be expensive, but I think it would make a big difference. 

It's possible to reset focus one more time, please ?

I didn't understand that it was the capacity points that were shared and not directly the focus points. So, i spent 1 or 2 millions Vazarin focus points in shared capacity points thinking about spending them in shared focus points.

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 5:32 PM, Jack_Morison said:

Where my Umbra

umbra is a myth, they will upset the balance of the founders, for this reason they just string players along with the idea that it will happen. Or if they do come out with it, it will not be any better than the regular Excalibur, just a different look, cosmetics, Just my opinion 

32 minutes ago, MacIntoc said:

It's possible to reset focus one more time, please ?

I didn't understand that it was the capacity points that were shared and not directly the focus points. So, i spent 1 or 2 millions Vazarin focus points in shared capacity points thinking about spending them in shared focus points.

do not feel to bad you are not alone in this

1 hour ago, Napamini13 said:

Corrosive just doesnt proc at all anymore, all my weapons use corrosive so i cant kill anything 

my zenistar took a double hit with corrosive and blast on it I put it out and the enemies acted like I had no weapon out at all had to change it for it to do anything, it still seems nerfed though

1 hour ago, NV1337 said:

Thank you so much DE for the fixes. Also I think it is utter BS that Warframe didn't win best ongoing game. Seriously overwatch? really?

I would definitely agree that its BS. But you have to consider the people they are taking polls from. Overwatch has a much broader audience, spanning from little children to adults easily in their 50's. Although Warframe is a much more detailed game and has a lot more depth, its player range is a lot more mature and isn't a game that just any gamer can pick up and enjoy, its a shame, but its just how things are. Maybe next year though... since this year has been one of the first where Warframe has actually been in the publics eye.

4 hours ago, Ioneyes said:

First you will have to enable show hidden folders in windows. Then go to the warframe game directory, then tools. Click on the warframe launcher.exe. it will ask for a directory to download to, your download directory will be:users/your name/appdata/warframe.

What precisely is this supposed to accomplish? I'm curious as to what happens before I try it.

Gara Balances:

The main problem I've seen people complain about:

1. The segments base health is far too low.

2. There is no "invulnerability" cooldown for the wall, like frosts Snowglobe has a 3 second invincibility phase (for higher tier scaling).

3. The Wall's armor shouldn't be scaled off of Gara's armor (since using armor mods on Gara is almost a waste of a mod slots).

Possible fixes?:

1. Instead Gara's wall should have two health pools. One that is distributed evenly through all 12 of her wall sections (Exactly like the health you have currently), and another that acts more like Frost's Snowglobe where it takes damage no matter where her wall is hit. So basically this new health pool will be the first phase in breaking Gara's wall, enemies will have to deplete this first health pool before they can start depleting the health pools of the individual wall sections.

This will help with evening out health distribution, since many times there are only lots of enemies coming from one direction. With this initial Buffer Health Pool it can heavily reinforce one side of her Wall, or be ready to take the damage from any random shot that hits the wall. In summary/example, lets give her Buffer Pool a base of 3k health, and each panel 2k. Enemies can hit the wall anywhere and first deplete her 3k Health Pool, then they can go on to destroy the individual walls with 2k Health. This will help when trying to use her in places where enemies are only coming from one direction and are hammering a single panel.

2. Just giver her wall the same 3 second Invulnerability phase as Frost's Snowglobe. Or... Whenever one of her Wall Sections Health drops to 0, it gains a 3 second invulnerability phase before it explodes and does the aoe damage.

This just gives people a reason to be able to use Gara for high level defences, when Health no longer matters and her wall gets One Shotted anyway.

3. Maybe make the base armor scale with either Power Duration or even health? The problem is that Gara's base armor isn't good enough for it to be useful to put armor mods on her, she needs those slots for other mods that are essential to her builds. Perhaps by switching the things that Gara's walls scale off of it will make it easier for people to synergize her skills with their builds. Health is a common mod seen on Gara builds, as is Duration, so that's why I would suggest having the Walls armor scale off of either of those. But that's just a suggestion.

Well thank you DE for always being so open and Listening to us! I wish you all a good day and hope that we can continue working together as a community. Seriously, Your interactions with us players are what really make this game beautiful.

Archived