[DE]Danielle

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.6.0 + Hotfix 22.6.0.1

12 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Audio will now properly resume if your audio device is disconnected and then reconnected. 

It has been so long o.o - I forgot where I left my bluetooth adapter.

This is nice, although there have not been any fixes for "extreme" flight speed on some weapons with charge attacks (namely the Miter) with the shots outright not existing from short to medium-long range.

Aside from the update failed issue that's currently happening, this looks like it's going to be a really good update.  I see a lot of good fixes/changes in those notes.

10 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Operators and Ostron Vendors in Cetus have had their eyes beautified with shaders.

Speaking of operator shading, may we have a look at the lightning in the operator room? it makes the skin look really weird.

Why was volt's cap not removed and the damage left as it is or lower? all we want is the damage cap gone... Well this update has nothing to offer for me and my old, complaining veteran-arse, no new weapons to squeeze MR out of...and a bit NO to the exciting changes to my favourite warframe

Edited by Domaik
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Phazerz said:

Cant receive the update, it keeps failing, repairing doesnt find anything

Same here, I can't receive the update or verify/optimize the download cache either...

• Upvote 1

Update failed, log says:

1.678 Sys [Error]: Incorrect bundle output hash
1.678 Sys [Warning]: GET /B.Cache.Dx10.bin!0C_1NNnqikqfzEgGYbAIao02Q HTTP/1.1
1.679 Sys [Warning]: Host: content.warframe.com
1.679 Sys [Warning]: Connection: Keep-Alive
1.679 Sys [Warning]: Cache-Control: no-cache
1.680 Sys [Warning]: 
1.680 Sys [Warning]: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
1.681 Sys [Warning]: Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 22:11:43 GMT
1.681 Sys [Warning]: Connection: Keep-Alive
1.682 Sys [Warning]: Accept-Ranges: bytes
1.682 Sys [Warning]: Cache-Control: public, max-age=86400
1.682 Sys [Warning]: Content-Length: 126667
1.683 Sys [Warning]: Content-Type: chemical/x-cache
1.684 Sys [Warning]: X-HW: 1512684703.dop005.fr8.t,1512684703.cds032.fr8.c
1.684 Sys [Warning]: Last-Modified: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 20:06:36 GMT
1.685 Sys [Warning]: ETag: "1eecb-55fc59af484b4"
1.685 Sys [Warning]: 
1.685 Sys [Warning]: Bad data from cache host content.warframe.com for /B.Cache.Dx10.bin!0C_1NNnqikqfzEgGYbAIao02Q
1.686 Sys [Error]: Cache B.Cache.Dx10.bin not found on cache server

Edited by EmperorBrenex

il y a 16 minutes, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Gara Mass Vitrify Changes:

• Mass Vitrify is no longer invulnerable and now has sections that break off and explode as it absorbs incoming damage. The amount of damage absorbed scales with Power Strength and Armor. Explosion damage scales with Power Strength. 
  • Mass Vitrify no longer has a duration and remains until recast, destroyed from damage, or smashed with Shattered Lash. 

Gara is still relatively new as far as Warframes are concerned but since her release, we’ve found (and many players have found) that an invulnerable and almost impenetrable barrier doesn’t allow for a very engaging gameplay experience. We know that other Warframes also have Powers with similar issues, but adding a shattering component to Mass Vitrify is a change we could easily implement that is consistent with Gara’s glass theme while also making Mass Vitrify more interactive. 

With these new changes, we can tweak the absorption and explosion values as necessary to make sure Mass Vitrify is both fun and effective. Please keep your feedback constructive and let us know what you think after you’ve had a chance to test these new changes.

Ok but are you gonna buff Spectrorage? You have to admit that in his actual state this skill is far from being effective/usefull...

Edited by Veisper
  • Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Operators able to take flight and ride the Condrocs out of the Earth Tileset.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!

• Upvote 2

Just now, manimalia said:

What does QoL stand for?

Quality of Life, they are improvements to the overall quality and aesthetics of the game.

Welp, that's a bummer. I was looking forward to Volt's Discharge changes. That Gif doesn't look crazy to me at all, requiring multiple ultimate casts to kill a bunch of lvl 30s is far from crazy. 

• Upvote 5

i think Volt´s can have a damage cap, but we should differenciate dmg and cc, so enemies can stay stunned for the duration of the ability