Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Echo373

TRINITY - EV not castable against Linked enemies [Fixed]

Energy Vampire cannot be cast while Link is active Against Linked Targets. Augments no effect, reproducible vs multiple tilesets and simulation, reproducible between different players in Clan.

Edit: Game Version 22.6.0, PC

Edit 2: Update, tested, works while link active against unlinked enemies. Credit to @Galant32

Can confirm. Just tried this. With Link (3) active, you can still cast EV (2) on enemies, just not enemies effected by Link (3). Gives "Invalid Target" message.

EDIT: Also, you cannot cast EV (2) on enemies effected by another Trinity's Link (3).

As the title says: Trinity cannot use Energy Vampire on targets effected by her Link skill. (Since update 22.6.0 and still an issue as of 22.6.0.1)

Cant use energy vampire on those targeted by trinity link since the latest update, it completely broke my build that consists of abating link+vampire leech+natural talent, and its completely useless now.I really hope it gets fixed soon.

57 minutes ago, Ailyene said:

As the title says: Trinity cannot use Energy Vampire on targets effected by her Link skill. (Since update 22.6.0 and still an issue as of 22.6.1)

This has been a common issues feedback by a lot of trinity users, because in the heat of battle enemies tend to go down fast with 
all your teammates to do the killing, 

Link provide the clue to which target is alive, and sometime there is only 1 - 2 within your range to cast EV.
being unable to cast EV on a target which is link active is a major drawback for the team.

I tested it out and this kind of confirmed, it kind of work the other way when you EV a target before link, the link beam will still point to the target.

But once you have the link beam on the target, EV refuses to be casted on it. 

I can confirm this, also cant use EV on linked target...

also pls re work well of life to be an aoe heal =w=

This is definitely an issue.  Link tends to target the closest enemies available, so the enemies behind them become inaccessible for Energy Vampire.

Its far worse then this,  trinity's first the second ability are both extremely picky about targets and angle of target and more often then not do not work, irregardless of if your linked or using link.

Posting in this because it is the higher of the two trinity posts.

I second having issues with link not allowing EV to cast. 

And was having trouble targeting eximus enemies. I just ran sortie 1 on PC and there were long amounts of time (30s-1min) where I couldn't cast EV on anything at all. It just wouldn't work. After I got knocked down it seemed to reset, and then it happened again. the leech eximus seemed to possibly cause those problems.

hope this helps.

9 hours ago, Dominus87 said:

Can confirm. Just tried this. With Link (3) active, you can still cast EV (2) on enemies, just not enemies effected by Link (3). Gives "Invalid Target" message.

I can confirm this.

well good to know that im not the only one facing this. hope this gets fixed soon, Trinny is my fav and main used frame.

Thanks DE for looking into it :)

same here. cannot use ev on linked enemies.

pls tell me this is a bug and not another nerf hammer for trin