Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Can No Longer Roll in Prowl (Ivara) [Fixed]

WhiteSpike

So I was going on my stealth runs on Adaro and when I started rolling in prowl, it took me out of it.

I rolled around a bit on the ground while in prowl and whether it was standing still, crouching or moving to roll it took me out of prowl, so ground rolling ain't an option.

Rolling works in the air when you're not pressing any directional keys before you roll even when you're in aim glide.

Dunno if it's just me being crazy though but it's gonna make my runs a little more annoying.

Ivara breaks prowl while rolling... again. Just like when sprint actuation was adjusted then fixed right away (like I hoped this hotfix was going to do). Now the frame I use more than any other for that ability is useless in waht I can assume all night. 

Simple fix. Really. How was it even broken... AGAIN... 

It's unbearably slow even when I can roll, why, why, why can't you charge double the movement energy to sprint? Loki, Ash, Octavia, Shade/Huras (sp?) Kubrow all allow it. But I hate having to reactivate theirs even with Primed Continuity + Augur Message + Constitution + Narrow Minded all on one frame. Seriously Ivara w/maxed prowl augment is comparable to walking around with Chroma's #1 or Nyx's #4 w/augment to walk. 

Definitely broken.  Pretty much makes my go-to warframe unplayable, as I have to choose between accessing the core premise of her kit (near-infinite to infinite invisibility) and, well, being able to move faster than a limping turtle.

I feel like no one who tests this game plays Ivara between the Artemis Bow being unable to shoot vertically after PoE went live to the repeated occurrences of Prowl becoming virtually unusable.  These aren't things that are even "reproducible" (which should be caught in the first place) - these are literally things that literally occur 100% of the time when using the warframe on these builds.  Even attempting to play the warframe on the build should reveal this to any tester.  There are things that can understandably slip through thorough testing, but these types of bugs do not fall in that category.  These are the types of bugs that should literally never make it onto a live build, and yet Ivara, specifically, has experienced a few within just the time that PoE has released.

Since the major content update (great work on that btw, very nice) I have noticed that my favorite frame, Ivara, can no longer roll while using prowl. This means that while in prowl, you can literally only use the asdw keys... not good! Bring back the roll, or even let us slide! That would be awesome. But as it stands, prowl is pretty much the most annoying skill to use in ivara's skillset, let alone all stealth frames. PULEEEEEZ fix this. 

On a side note, the pulsing of the eye glow on your operator is off sync resulting in an awkward left right alternation

Edited by MrrrBoB

It's a bug that apparently keeps popping up, or they keep forgetting to push the fix to the current code branch.  I'm fairly sure they've fixed it at least once already, possibly more than once.

Then again, this patch somehow screwed up the Grineer defense map used by nodes like Hydron (there's a teleport volume in the middle of one of the hallways now, step on it and the game reacts like you fell down a hole.)  And some people are saying that Corrosive has stopped working.  So... yay, bugs.

Just now, EmberStar said:

It's a bug that apparently keeps popping up, or they keep forgetting to push the fix to the current code branch.  I'm fairly sure they've fixed it at least once already, possibly more than once.

Then again, this patch somehow screwed up the Grineer defense map used by nodes like Hydron (there's a teleport volume in the middle of one of the hallways now, step on it and the game reacts like you fell down a hole.)  And some people are saying that Corrosive has stopped working.  So... yay, bugs.

Wow nice to know, thanks for the info.