Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Escalibue81

Wrong Teleport Volume Hydron (Sedna) [Fixed!]

2 minutes ago, Escalibue81 said:

hola en el mapa de hidron la parte inferion derecha ha quedado bugueada despues de la ultima actualizacion

:redveil:

In the new update for Warframe on Hydron defense the floor resets player as if the player is falling off map. I also noticed that it was only on a small section of the floor on the whole map, and that it happened to the enemies as well. You can see it here: 

Thank you for all the work your team does on Warframe and keeping it a great game!

EDIT: If you are interested I have a whole playlist of glitches if you wanted to see them. The last 4/5 videos had to do with the second dream/ war within, and plains of eidolon stuff this past week.

If you walk to the lowest point on the map you teleport like you fell off the map (see waypoint) Edit: Sorry i see this is now repost the other one wasnt there when i clicked create but i dont see a remove button
609c71df463ec50f80d93753da11eead.png

Hello DE

Since the last update there is a new bug on Hydron Sedna.

When you go on the tileset on the lowest point possible down the stairs before a door (Picture 1) you get instantly warped next to the objective (Picture 2).

https://imgur.com/a/I2mLo

It happens to every player.

Atm not the whole map is accessable.

Thank you

Okay so on the bottom floor of the right side of the map, and the top stairs going down to the north side are bugged, if you even dare to step on those you get restarted on the bottom floor next to the defence obj as if you fell through the floor, and yeah it counts as if you feel you loose all you current buffs and on going skills.

Here's where it happens:

xIvbwGX.jpg

pBYjq77.jpg

On the Grineer Galleon Defense Tileset. (ex. Hydron)

The lowest part of the tileset is now acting as out of bounds. Down the stairs near the large hole and the windowed corridor.

Entering this out of bounds area will teleport the player to the lower part of the defense objective room. Enemies also disappear when entering this zone.

(currently working on getting footage/gifs/images. Will update soon)

Now when you run around the Hydron map the back corridor area when you enter it will drop you out and place you behind the elevator lift lower level. See images below.

Enter from here

YEmSP0S.jpg

or Here

VxU14Om.jpg

or here

ROspjZx.jpg

And end up here

IMaSG2N.jpg

If you move to the spot on the screenshot, you get despawnt and land at the cryo pod. You need to walk from cryo pod (view point) or from the back way behind the glass to the left of the warframe.

Mission was a Axi Fissure, in case thats important.

Everyone of the team despawned there so its not Inaros only

https://imgur.com/vYL7AMN

Had this happen with Nezha, but I suspect it's a level bug rather than a "what warframe is triggering this" bug. 

Yeah, didnt find a topic about this bug in the mission section, so I posted it.

Now its obvious that it's not a buggy interaction with a warframe but just the map :)

After the last update, this area has a problem where it teleports you into the lower cryopod chamber

area.png

The bug seems to be related to the entire area, it starts on all 3 stairs to that area the moment you step on it.

bug.pngbug2.png

bug3.png

Hydron is probably the most played map, so please fix it quickly :)