Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrosive status effect not applying [Fixed]

Mjaeko

As of update 22.6.0, the corrosive status effect is no longer stripping armor. When the status proc occurs, the icon briefly appears above the enemies head before disappearing. It is possible the effect is temporarily removing armor for a negligible amount time, then the armor is returning to its normal value immediately.

Go into Simulacrum and use any high status weapon using Corrosive. The Corrosive proc never happens, the armor isn't being degraded nor does the green visual effect show up. This needs to be fixed ASAP, this is going to destroy thousands of builds

From the recent update, noticed my damage wasn't getting any higher with corrosive procs. Notably Kohm, Scourge, etc no longer strip to red health and saw Baza's damage numbers remain unchanged even with several corrosive procs.

Also a few other things I've run into are things like Quick Return no longer working when dual wielding with glaives, so the Power Throw/Quick Return explode on impact combo no longer works.

Also had to click leave Orcus Relay and it loaded back into the relay several times before it worked.

I'm having a similar issue it seems with the ships on the Plains of Eidolon, it feels like the armor it just to thick to penetrate anymore. the damage number on my Vulkar Wraith were near nothing compared to the ships health where as before I would 4 shot the ships on top tier bounties. I have a Riven for the Vulkar, Vulkar Critadex, which give +127.1% status chance and +212% crit chance.. and with my mods i get my status to 100% and my crit to 92.4% with the usual crit mod. But for some reason the dmg numbers don't seem to extend past 3k even with the proc. It also doesn't seem to be procing the impact of the weapon the majority of the time.

i was trying to do the bounty t5 missions today, after this udpate, and i was expecting the problems that Bolkor bring all along: 

-it can chew my health in 2 moments while i'm using Nova with Redirection and Vitality

- it already resilient enough to make me change my priorities to shoot it on sight

- its aim is too fearsome on higher tiers that makes me feel affraid, after all, one alone can kill me if i'm distracted or not moving at maximum speed

- 2 at same time can make me think that i can't complete the mission, because of what i said before

and now, after update 22.6.0, looks like the Bolkor Dropship can't receive corrosive procs anymore, which was one of the points that i keep my Sicarus Prime (80% status chance) with riven (+233% damage, +160% critical chance and +94% toxin damage) as a weapon to deal against them

before the update, i needed 36-48 (between 1.5 and 2 clips) bullets to destroy it, now i need to use almost 200 bullets (basically, my entire pistol pool)

DE need to look at this once again, since unless i'm using Chroma or other tankier/berserker warframes, people barely will survive those high tier Bolkors

and being suceptible against corrosive procs was one of our few safeguards against those dropships, especially when appear more than one at same time

if you say "Corrosive Projection", the magical "100% armor reduction" effect doesn't apply on solo missions

Took a corrosive built Strun Wraith with a 150% status chance/125%multishot riven to the sortie and although I saw corrosive damage icons, there was zero armour reduction. This same setup melted level 100+eximus bombards a few sorties back. C'mon DE, corrosive is supposed to be the go to for heavy targets, this kind of kills content above a certain level if we can't strip armour.

Update 22.6.0 broke corrosive procs confirmed. Corrosive procs appear next to damage numbers, but don't reduce armor nor stay on enemy as a status effect. Tested using strun wraith and scourge built heavily for corrosive. Melee an enemy for 52 damage -> shoot many times to proc corrosive -> melee an enemy for 52 damage again. Please fix.

I've noticed that my DPS on high-status, high-ROF corrosive weapons have plummeted. I can confirm from the unchanging damage numbers on Grineer Dropships that corrosive procs are not working. The icons for the proc are present, meaning that they're not technically made immune to the proc. And because a change to corrosive procs would be big enough to warrant its own full paragraph in the patch notes, I'm guessing that this sudden change on my weapons is probably a bug.

Corrosive procs and Shattering Impact's effect no longer remove armor. This includes Hydroid's Corrosive Barrage (as it also applies Corrosive procs). Abilities that have armor removal, such as Ash's 1 w/ augment and Banshee's 1 with augment, remove armor as one would expect.

The above is easily reproduced in the simulacrum or field. Any high status chance weapon with Corrosive damage, or melee weapon with  fairly high level armored enemy (I used a Napalm of level 120) will normally, as you damage their armor with the above, take more and more damage from successive hits. Unfortunately, that is not the case, damage remains the same on each hit.