Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Letter Of Thanks

Scheifen

600+ hours

Sundering Strike? Have at least 40

Serration? PLENTY

Split Chamber? No Problem, have 8, fully leveled.

However....I spent over 310 Hours, JUST looking for the Banshee Helmet. I ended up with over 30 of her other two parts, but never the helmet.

So i got sick enough of looking that i bought her. The next day, what drops? Of Course..the Helmet.

So i said Eff You to RNG and built her anyway. So now i have Two Banshees. One that i max'd and play with, the other i painted solid gold and will NEVER play her. Shes my Trophy Frame, my giant golden Middle Finger to RNG.

600+ hours

Serration? PLENTY

However....I spent over 310 Hours, JUST looking for the Banshee Helmet. I ended up with over 30 of her other two parts, but never the helmet.

So i got sick enough of looking that i bought her. The next day, what drops? Of Course..the Helmet.

So i said Eff You to RNG and built her anyway. So now i have Two Banshees. One that i max'd and play with, the other i painted solid gold and will NEVER play her. Shes my Trophy Frame, my giant golden Middle Finger to RNG.

Ohhh I know that feel to well, had to farm 2 weeks for her helmet only to have it drop twice in a row then.

Woah, that's a sad story.

I got all Banshee parts randomly while farming fusion cores a looong while back.

And I don't even want Banshee. I already have her at least a month and she's rank 16.

Thats how i felt about Trinity. I didnt want her, didnt care, but i helped so many people Farm her that i got all the parts really quickly.

Now that i've built her and maxed her though....Im glad i did. I really like trinity.

Got my first Master Thief 2 days ago or so...

I know that feel

P.S. Give us an image tag on this please.... I have been trying to figure out how to add images for far too long.. tips perhaps in the FAQ?

Edited by Mumra

600+ hours

Serration? PLENTY

i understand your pain but i do have a question for you? if you had 2/3 (keeping in mind thats more than half) why buy her? i mean i know shes hard to get but if you have 2/3 its better to farm than waste money? or if you knew how hard she was why not buy her in the first place instead of going through the pain of getting her knowing shes a pain in the &#! to get anyway

i understand your pain but i do have a question for you? if you had 2/3 (keeping in mind thats more than half) why buy her? i mean i know shes hard to get but if you have 2/3 its better to farm than waste money? or if you knew how hard she was why not buy her in the first place instead of going through the pain of getting her knowing shes a pain in the &#! to get anyway

I thnk you are kind of missing the point here....I got her Systems and Chassis in my first 4 Runs, the others were ALL looking for her helmet. It was because i already had 2/3 that i got so plssed off about how much it was taking to get her last part. I had already run 900+ missions, and i realized that if i hadn't gotten her by now, it was very likely i would have ran several hundred more missions before finding her, IF i would have. So i answer your question with one of my own "Which is better, Spending a little money, or becoming so frustrated after over a thousand runs of nothing, that you quit a game that was otherwise enjoyable?"