Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 6 Test Issue [Fixed]

CasualTheNinja

Ran into this supporting another player. Went into Practice for MR 6 test, it breaks at the start of Round 2, just Mission Failed, no chance to continue. Other players have started reporting failures in both Practice and Qualify (example: 

Please address with urgency, as mastery progress is broken for players at MR 6 Test.

When attempting the mastery rank up test, upon completing the first Round, when the timer reaches 0 for the next round to start and the camera re-aligns, the mission then Fails. Regardless if you shoot the red orb or not. Another person in the relay was also having this issue.

出于某种原因,当我试图做精通等级6测试都练习和资格它错误。它的作用是在第一轮完成之后,第二轮开始后2秒(或者当我射出第一个红色发光球)时,它说“任务失败”,我总是还剩56秒,没有射出任何灰色的球。为什么发生这种情况?特别是在两次更新之后。

1 hour ago, XINHE said:

When I shot the red ball in the sixth Test, the second round just knocked out the first red ball. The task directly prompts me for a failure.

I have been stuck for 2 days at rank five. when I perform the test it fails me in the middle of shooting the red dots which happened today on the seconded attempt, and on the first attempt at the end will not say complete and time will run out forcing a fail. Both times I used a different Warframe, secondary, melee, but I used the SOMA both times during the challenge. I really like warframe and wanna support it for its future but I am upset that this happened even after the update and  I'm looking for help please can you FIX THIS.

I have been stuck for 2 days at rank five. when I perform the test it fails me in the middle of shooting the red dots which happened today on the seconded attempt, and on the first attempt at the end will not say complete and time will run out forcing a fail. Both times I used a different Warframe, secondary, melee, but I used the SOMA both times during the challenge. I really like warframe and wanna support it for its future but I am upset that this happened even after the update.   I'm looking for help please can you FIX THIS.

I have been stuck for 2 days at rank five. when I perform the test rank 6  it fails me in the middle of shooting the red dots which happened today on the seconded attempt, and on the first attempt at the end will not say complete and time will run out forcing a fail. Both times I used a different Warframe, secondary, melee, but I used the SOMA both times during the challenge. I really like warframe and wanna support it for its future but I am upset that this happened even after the update.   I'm looking for help please  FIX THIS.

Watched a new player do the MR, I've noticed that instead of proceeding to round 2, it failed him instead. Since he did the qualification instead of practice, nor does he know what updates do, his progress is halted for a day as he failed it.

The test remains normal, however, progress fails you instead and there's no correction upon finishing the round. The correction being "respawned" to aim at the new side after each round.

The MR test involves tracing lines through balls that turns it red and shooting it.

The mastery rank 6 test automatically fails at the beginning of round 2 during the test, At first I failed and thought I hit the wrong target but that doesn't have an effect on the test and tried it more than a few times and always failed at the exact same portion. I also have a friend who is experiencing the same thing, although already higher than MR6. I now have to wait another 24 hours to increase my MR. Is there a fix? Is this happening for anyone else?

Yup, it's happening to me. Wasted my try for the day because of it, only after trying it again in cephalons place did I realize it was definitely bugged. You can even hit the red orb quickly at the start of stage 2/3 and it STILL fails.

Absolutely no way to complete it until they fix it.