The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WHERE IS MY CAPE DE

christen02

I'm wondering the same damn thing - I watched from the start to the point where Warframe lost, and I didn't get it.  I've turned it back on now, for good measure, though I don't care because the awards and the nominations were rigged as hell (lol look how many categories Destiny 2 is despite being less fun than playing in untreated sewage).

This isn't to mention the fact that I HAVE previously gotten Warframe Twitch Drops before, my account is properly linked and always has been.

No cape.  I think a big problem is that Twitch constantly tries to count me as Idle if I'm not sitting there with my hand on the mouse.  I just want to sit and bed and watch in full screen, but I'm sure in the background it says idle, as it always does when not in fullscreen.

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

I've done everything! I'm at Twitch, I'm signed into Twitch, I have my Twitch account connected to my Warframe account, I have Prime, I'm actually watching it (not paused, muted or minumized) And I've watched for an hour and a half. Why won't it drop! What else can I do?

8 minutes ago, FuzzyLogic said:

Did you guys have a look at your inbox in game? I got the message and the Syandana but for some reason I got no notification in game that I had a new message.

Checked inbox, went to dojo and out, restarted the app = nothing.

And as I posted earlier in the thread, I've had Twitch drops for this game before.  When Frost was first there, when Plains came out with that big event that gave me 400 Starbursts, when Rebecca accidentally gave us all 32 Exilus Adapters - this is the first time ever I don't get a drop and I was watching from before the show even started, even sat through that insufferable 15 min pre-show.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue