Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not receiving Daily Login Reward screen

GreyDeath789

Today logging in to Warframe the Daily Login Reward (Daily Tribute) screen never appeared. I was logged out and had to run the patch update 22.6.0. After running the patch and logging in...nothing.  It is after 0000 GMT so it is a new day.  I moved to a relay and back to my ship...nothing. I logged out again and back in and still no daily login reward.  I started watching The Gaming Awards and then did other things...came back...was at the login prompt. Exited completely, ran hotfix 22.6.0.1, logged back in, and no Daily Login Reward screen still...

It happened a couple days ago but I wondered if I just missed it.  It just happened today (Thurs, Dec 7 2017) where I load the game, login, and nothing...no daily login reward.

Having logged into Warframe for over 450 days straight this isn't a new process...but it seems at times the daily login reward doesn't work. Is there anyway to look into the logging of accounts and see why this might happen?

Or is there any ideas on why it happens and how can it be avoided?

Could DE provide some feature that shows the current login counter (in game) and maybe a list of the dates logged in (on the website)?

• 1 month later...

I'm from United states . and this has happened to me 2 times.  I know how I fixed it the first time but refuse to resort to it again.  DE should investigate this phenomenon I know others who this is effecting.. They need to incorporate the reward system into the inbox. So there's no way you'll not know what you received. I had to factory reset my system without loosing games and apps. It took 3 hours to restore all the little things I lost. But I received my daily login animation.  At a price.  This is a severe overlook on DE's behalf and if left unchecked could become a serious issue.  Even a potential game killer.. You still get your rewards.  But what about random alot choice. What about the daily reward special marker rewards.  This is a question I can't answer. But it will remain an issue and can become a serious one. If DE decides to ignor it.. Ps. Resetting your Xbox without loosing games and apps is not a guaranty fix. It worked for me. But as we all know results may change. 

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)ArguableTerror4 said:

Ps. Resetting your Xbox without loosing games and apps is not a guaranty fix. It worked for me. But as we all know results may change. 

This is the PC bug reporting forum, might want to throw that into the one for consoles if it's an issue there. But with some paragraphs for readability. ;)

Edited by Snib

• 5 years later...