Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

not recruiting

nakiyarat

• 3 weeks later...

About myself: Just a regular guy looking for a welcoming community that I can enjoy and indulge in. I've been playing warframe for 4 years now, I started on PS4 then moved to PC almost a year ago.

MR: 10

Play time: 2-4 hours during the week days and 4-5 hours during weekends.

On 12/24/2017 at 2:43 PM, Charlatin said:

About myself: Just a regular guy looking for a welcoming community that I can enjoy and indulge in. I've been playing warframe for 4 years now, I started on PS4 then moved to PC almost a year ago.

MR: 10

Play time: 2-4 hours during the week days and 4-5 hours during weekends.

You're already in a clan im unable to invite you.Sorry!

Edited by -BAGEL.Artemis-

About Me: Well I'm a 20-year-old Transgender Gamer that got into Warframe like 3-4 months ago and I'm obsessed with the game. Finding a Clan that is active and Nice has been a very hard task because I either feel lonely due to no Active players in the Clan or kind-off hurt/annoyed due to people not being able to accept people like me. Besides that, I like to talk about anything really and I'm friendly (and dumb) most of the time so hopefully, that won't be a problem I also like to help IF I can even tho I'm quite the new player.

MR: 10

Play Time:  Online on a Daily basis for basically the whole day. 

19 hours ago, SakuraAnnaSeiko said:

About Me: Well I'm a 20-year-old Transgender Gamer that got into Warframe like 3-4 months ago and I'm obsessed with the game. Finding a Clan that is active and Nice has been a very hard task because I either feel lonely due to no Active players in the Clan or kind-off hurt/annoyed due to people not being able to accept people like me. Besides that, I like to talk about anything really and I'm friendly (and dumb) most of the time so hopefully, that won't be a problem I also like to help IF I can even tho I'm quite the new player.

MR: 10

Play Time:  Online on a Daily basis for basically the whole day. 

You're already in a clan so im unable to invite you. If you want an invitation, you might have to leave to clan first. sorry!

About Me:  Well, I'm a 14yr old gamer who's loved Warframe since I started playing, I'm into clans and alliances as it strengthens communication between people and makes you're game all around a lot more fun. I'm a very talkative person and love chatting to people, (not in a cocky way), but I'm a very experienced gamer since I've been playing computer games since I was 8, not only that but from all the other clans I've been in I've learnt a lot about clans and helping others! 

Mastery Rank: 9, nearly 10.

Playtime:  I've got 2 weeks of school off and I'm on for a very long time in one session.

About me: I'm just coming back from Warframe after a hiatus a couple months ago. Originally got into Warframe with other online friends around Update 13, but stopped around when Loki Prime got released because everyone stopped playing. Came back around March, but I stopped again because I was just really grinding frames and weapons without really interacting with anyone in the game. This time, I do want to join a clan and experience the community. A lot of clans, even though they say they don't care about being competitive, just aren't fit for casual players. Although I am a casual, participating in clan stuff sounds really nice, especially when there's no requirements to meet a minimum participation.

Mastery Rank: Just hit 18

Playtime: About 2 to 4 hours on weekdays or weekends. Warframe's a casual game for me, so its not something I prioritize

11 hours ago, Albinode said:

About me: I'm just coming back from Warframe after a hiatus a couple months ago. Originally got into Warframe with other online friends around Update 13, but stopped around when Loki Prime got released because everyone stopped playing. Came back around March, but I stopped again because I was just really grinding frames and weapons without really interacting with anyone in the game. This time, I do want to join a clan and experience the community. A lot of clans, even though they say they don't care about being competitive, just aren't fit for casual players. Although I am a casual, participating in clan stuff sounds really nice, especially when there's no requirements to meet a minimum participation.

Mastery Rank: Just hit 18

Playtime: About 2 to 4 hours on weekdays or weekends. Warframe's a casual game for me, so its not something I prioritize

Invited you! welcome to the clan! :)

About me: I like to chill relax and play Warframe with friends and family.  I enjoy being around people like in clans I was in a clan once but I stop play for a few months then they remove me but i'm back and playing Warframe like no other.

Mastery Rank: i'm now rank 11 

Playtime: Almost 8 hours day When I not on i'm chilling on other games

About me: I like to chill relax and play Warframe with friends and family.  I enjoy being around people like in clans I was in a clan once but I stop play for a few months then they remove me but i'm back and playing Warframe like no other.

Mastery Rank: i'm now rank 11 

Playtime: Almost 8 hours day When I not on i'm chilling on other games

Sent you an invite. Welcome to the clan! :)

About Me:  Well I play alot of games and warframe has been one of thoes games that I always seem to comeback to so I was looking for a group people that I can enjoy tjhe game with me. As I have been with alot of different clans of all sizes, I know how clans work already and all of that stuff.

Mastery Rank: 11

Playtime: Almost every day.

On 1/3/2018 at 5:22 AM, sh0utTM said:

About Me:  Well I play alot of games and warframe has been one of thoes games that I always seem to comeback to so I was looking for a group people that I can enjoy tjhe game with me. As I have been with alot of different clans of all sizes, I know how clans work already and all of that stuff.

Mastery Rank: 11

Playtime: Almost every day.

Ive sent you an invite ingame! but please do join the discord too, the link is located at the bottom of the post. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • A bit about myself:

I'm a 22 years old gamer who has been playing games for pretty much as far as I remember. I mostly play FPS and RPGs, the game with the closest gameplay from Warframe I played was The Division. So far I really enjoy the game but I'd love to play it as part of a team, I feel like there is a lot to learn.

• My mastery rank:

My current mastery rank is 2.

• My Discord Name:

My username is Sozey#8180.

• How often I am able to play:

Pretty much every day, mostly during the evening (GMT+1).

23 hours ago, LucidMemory said:

About myself : Pretty chill, don't mind going hardcore to contribute. Also just a cringey memelord looking for a space station to call home

MR :17

Disco name : LucidMemory

Playtime : 3-4 TImes a week for 4 hours a day.

23 hours ago, S0zey said:
  • A bit about myself:

I'm a 22 years old gamer who has been playing games for pretty much as far as I remember. I mostly play FPS and RPGs, the game with the closest gameplay from Warframe I played was The Division. So far I really enjoy the game but I'd love to play it as part of a team, I feel like there is a lot to learn.

• My mastery rank:

My current mastery rank is 2.

• My Discord Name:

My username is Sozey#8180.

• How often I am able to play:

Pretty much every day, mostly during the evening (GMT+1).

Sent both of you clan invitations! welcome to the clan!

About myself: I'm 16 years old, and I love playing RPGs, JRPGs and FPS. My favorite game series is Kingdom Hearts and my favorite online game is Warframe. I want to make many friends in this clan and would love to help out with can events.

MR: 14

Play time: 3 - 5 days a week, 3 - 4 hours a day

About me: 18 years old gamer here looking for active clan to find some friends to play with. I've been playing Warframe for about 5 months now and really enjoying it. Outside of Warframe I play mostly RPGs and prefer story driven games.

MR: 15

Playtime: Few hours daily

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

about me: im 20 years old, just looking for a clan i can be active and maybe make some friends through, im a pretty casual gamer for the most part but i can try and be competitive if it means helping the clan

MR: 8

playtime: im on most times of the day, might take a day break every once and a while

• 2 months later...

IGN: Bootymeat4u

A bit about yourself: I was a past member (warrior status) but was inactive due to starting a new job. I'm back and would love to start contributing to the clan again! 
What is your mastery rank? MR 14
Whats your Discord Name? bootymeat4u
How often you are able to play: I play daily. 2-3 hours on week days, 4-5 on weekends. 

Also wanted to let you know that the discord link on the post doesn't work. Cheers!