Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.6.1

[DE]Danielle

Thanks for fixes.

However, bit of a bug/question; since 22.6.1 (not sure if it was in 22.6.0 as I was asleep then), skywing speed has become absurd. Just with normal 'shift', I break past what I used to go on with my afterburner and afterburner is just plain stupid. Combat on skywing is all but impossible, any sort of precision maneuvring is aggravating and you can barely turn around to gather a Wisp without flinging yourself 300-400m away from target. Is this a feature, or a bug?

I'm glad that you're rolling out bufixes so regularly again, but I'm still rather miffed that we can no longer use the Ki'Teer Atmos Mask with any Cetus helms. It's been rather disappointing to see my Operator's bare face every time I look at him, considering I'd only just settled on a look I like and now miss dearly. The response given by a DE staff member wasn't exactly satisfactory in this regard, since he mentioned "clipping" issues that quite literally do not exist with the mask specifically...

No efforts to make Gara's 4 not worthless? Your last patch made it all but useless, breaking in seconds.

Also, some defense objects still don't work with her 2, casting it on them doesn't give them the buff, you can just keep recasting over and over and over, never buffing it. If you're trying to kill Gara so people will play the new frames coming this month, you're right on track.

Also also, don't give us any of that "no other frame can lock down an area", there's a long list of frames that can do that.

1 minute ago, stewievader2 said:

Still no reversal on the blast sending enemies flying? Thanks for taking the fun out of sonicor and high damage blast weapons DE. You did this before and reversed it when people got upset, why are you doing it again.

Can we get as many people as possible to upvote this?

Will you get rid of convergence orbs and make the focus gain more fluid ? Or at least make it as a bonus focus gain like a exp booster so we can have our cap without stealth equinox 2h per days. PLEASE, the WIDE majority of player want that, give us what we want for ages.

And also please buff mag so her abilities scales for more than lvl 40 ennemies.

- Dispatch Overdrive still not working on Zaw finnisher channel kills. 

- Please don't forget about Gara, MV really needs a way to scale with enemy level to be viable at all levels of play. A flat HP buff to the sections can't do that. And spetrorage is still a really bad ability (due to the same problem as MV). 

So no fix for using double bait and dyes when I only throw one? Also I'm not sure if the dye is working like how it should. I thought when you throw the dye it's supposed to make fish visible in the area it lands. But it seems I still only see fish close to me at the water's edge. Another thing. Dyes and bait still seem to sink once thrown or not even appear at all. I thought these things were supposed to be fixed. Just thought you should know. :)

11 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

With these amazing Plains of Eidolons weather systems, I would like to bring up that Optimization on the Earth tile-sets are much needed. I cannot get more than ~40 FPS on Earth with a desktop that can run other games 60 FPS Ultra buttery smooth.

Also....

Still no fix for Tenno Space Program being useless after the Blast CC nerf (Sonicor).

352806880177029120.png

uhh i only get 40 fps uhh im so privlaged

Archived