Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.6.1

[DE]Danielle

On 12/8/2017 at 5:06 PM, --Q--Voltage said:

With these amazing Plains of Eidolons weather systems, I would like to bring up that optimization on the Earth tile-sets are much needed. I cannot get more than ~40 FPS on Earth with a desktop that can run other games 60 FPS Ultra buttery smooth.

Also....

Still no fix for Tenno Space Program being useless after the Blast CC nerf (Sonicor).

352806880177029120.png

I get a rock solid 144 fps with a 1060 and a 6600k, which are definitely good components, but by no means enthusiast-grade. At some point you have to stop looking at the devs and start looking at yourself.

after eidolon hunt got stuck between those two doors that keep you in and out of cetus for 5 min after had to abort mission as i didnt even had the symbol for loading while there (to be exact the whole squad was stuck)

no plains for me until this transition will be smooth as butter

thank you

uhh one thing, i'm not sure if this has been fixed yet but it seems that excaliburs 4th ability augument, chromatic blade, with arca titron went......"wonky" for me after round 8 in Akkad. it seems that it used the first 2 hits as the blade's stance but then the last 2 as the hammer's stance. So it was a case of slash,s slash, smash, smash. also it did barely any damage with the energy waves but only did damage with the blade hitting the enemy. oh and also the blade itself was invisible. i have video proof of this and will link it here

HERE at 0:50 seconds 

Hey, I have a new and terrible problem.

Before this patch I was able to play as Ivara and control the grenade of the Tonkor using navigator and slowly steer it into big groups of enemies to blow them up. It was fun even if it wasn't all that useful/practical.

Now however the grenade obeys the standard detonation timer. Further making the Tonkor much less useful. I used 4 forma on this thing optimizing it for use with Ivara. Now I am just shaking my head at the screen.

Also navigator seem generally bugged and the shots occasionally randomly abort.

Is this intended or a bug? Why further marginalize the tonkor? When without navigator it wasn't all that useful to begin with.

for everyone with the update failed error, try the following:

go to game folder wich is called "downloaded" for me, then "Public" and then "Cache.Windows" and delete only the files from the update. for example all files from the 07.12.2017.

if that doesnt help delete the Cache.Windows folder and redownload the updates. probably like 17GB.

warframe game folder/public/cache.windows

and one last thing do not right click the launcher on desktop and go to that directory, its NOT the game folder, its the "appdata" folder

On 2017/12/9 at 7:30 PM, Galehann said:

Won't be affected.

The Zaw that is being removed was one sold directly for plat by Hok, which had finisher damage instead of IPS damage.

Yeah, the patch should have been a little bit more clear about that, it would have spared a lot of heart attack :)

Thank You

I don't usually respond to these, as I rarely find glitches that I feel are worth mentioning, and you (DE) continue to offer changes and solutions that I have yet to disagree with.
    That said, I'm curious why I don't seem to be able to get focus, or affinity for that matter, while in my Operator form.  Obtaining a Focus Orb and then letting my friends mow down the enemy should still net me affinity, but if I spend the duration as my Operator, nothing is gained.  End mission results where I play solo as my Operator confirm that I do not appear capable of gaining anything while doing so.
    To be fair, I'm using a max rank Amp, so it's probably trying to go there and then just fading, but if that's the case, will there be a way to install Lenses into our Amps?  I'm frustrated by how, despite focus 2.0 and 2.5 encouraging it, spending time as my Operator seems to be problematic when it comes to leveling and farming focus.
    I'm curious to know if this was an oversight, or an intended feature.  If the latter, I'd love an explanation as to why, or at least somewhere I could find an answer (a devstream/forum that I could look through).

Thank you for all you do,
        ~Prekatt

Archived