Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.6.1

[DE]Danielle

Now the launcher is giving me an DirectX error again. Worked last patch, but not the one before that. 

Gv9Gipn.png

What I'll do in the meantime, until this gets fixed again, is to (in case someone else has the same issue):

1. Start the game

2. Wait for the DirectX to crash

3. Open your folder containing DirectX for the game (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe\Drivers\DirectX9 in my case)

4. Press the Settings wheel -> Verify

5. QUICKLY! Before the UAC has gotten fullscreen, select some file in the directory from step 3. This will cause UAC to not get full screen (that you cannot tab out of). 

6. While UAC is in open in the background waiting for approval to launch DirectX, delete all *.cab files in the directory in step 3.

7. Open the UAC window and press "Yes"

8. Nothing will seem to happen, but wait for a minute or so.

9. Music starts playing from the Warframe launcher and the Play-button gets clickable.

10. Play & enjoy.

If you delete the .cab files before UAC is awaiting approval (before clicking "Verify"), the files will just be added back to that folder.

Will you be fixing Gara's 4 and reverting the nerf? That skill is a joke against high level enemies and got decimated in yesterday's Mobile Defense Sortie 3.

Just in case you don't believe me, this is Brozime's 185% Power Strength Gara.

Friendly reminder that a base 100% Power Strength Frost only needs one mod (Armored Agility) to make a SINGLE globe with more HP than Gara's wall.

What's with Zaw removal?

All of them? Some of them were bugged?

Should i remove my exodias from someones? Will we have to relevel all the strikes? What if the removed MR made me rank up and i already took the test? What about the standing cost of components? And components which aren't even available anymore (plague star)??

Info on this pls, it sounds way more important than an aftertought to joke about

21 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

With these amazing Plains of Eidolons weather systems, I would like to bring up that optimization on the Earth tile-sets are much needed. I cannot get more than ~40 FPS on Earth with a desktop that can run other games 60 FPS Ultra buttery smooth.

Also....

Still no fix for Tenno Space Program being useless after the Blast CC nerf (Sonicor).

352806880177029120.png

"still no fix for something you intentionally changed" stop yourself. think before you ask for a fix for something not broken.  you not liking it does not mean its broken.

Can we get some scaling on Gara's 4? It's breaking in groups on HYDRON. It's utterly useless on Sorties or even higher-level star chart. It needs to scale if it's going to be usable, sections breaking isn't really acceptable for a Defensive frame, so she needs to be able to recast before that. And by scaling I mean it needs better scaling than the 3 seconds invulnerability on Frost's globe, that isn't enough for an ability like this which you can't stack repeatedly.   

18 minutes ago, Lyravain said:

Thanks for fixes.

However, bit of a bug/question; since 22.6.1 (not sure if it was in 22.6.0 as I was asleep then), skywing speed has become absurd. Just with normal 'shift', I break past what I used to go on with my afterburner and afterburner is just plain stupid. Combat on skywing is all but impossible, any sort of precision maneuvring is aggravating and you can barely turn around to gather a Wisp without flinging yourself 300-400m away from target. Is this a feature, or a bug?

Personally I like the speed for I use it to get around, but I am in agreement that if it is to be kept it needs to have some upgrades for players like your self

Just now, brewedjuice said:

"still no fix for something you intentionally changed" stop yourself. think before you ask for a fix for something not broken.  you not liking it does not mean its broken.

you forget they already did this before, and reversed the change(blast damage sending enemies flying) when it proved highly unpopular.

Archived