Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.6.1

[DE]Danielle

29 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Trins EV is also bugged on vomvalysts. Marking them with EV and then destroying their physical shell simply cancels EV without giving the rest of the energy in a final pulse.

34 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Tenno, it seems Pedlek messed up some Zaw orders and built them with incorrect stats... Your Platinum and Forma will be refunded early next week and the Zaw removed along with any MR gains from it. You’ll receive an inbox messages from Hok with his deepest apologies when it is removed. Sorry for any inconvenience!

*snip*

M'kay, I REALLY hope people get any Zaw components back, if that's a thing that was an issue.

I've also noticed some weirdness with a few of the other elemental effects, other than Corrosive.  I hope ALL of these proc bugs are being squashed.

6 minutes ago, Wevi said:

it would atleast block lethal damage reguardless right?

Nope.  That's not how Shield Gating works (or should work).

Shield Gating would give you a moment after your shields drop before you take damage to health.  The entire purpose is to absorb any single attack that can insta-bust your shields, but NOT do anything more to save you.  It's so that Bombard rockets and such don't instantly pop you like a zit.

38 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

With these amazing Plains of Eidolons weather systems, I would like to bring up that optimization on the Earth tile-sets are much needed. I cannot get more than ~40 FPS on Earth with a desktop that can run other games 60 FPS Ultra buttery smooth.

I have to agree .

Earth seems to be badly optimized - PoE/Cetus can eat a lot of RAM , but it is playable and the fps drop is acceptable or there is none,meanwhile on Earth? Nope,in some tilesets it is almost unplayable and it feels laggy even with 30+ FPS , also it seems the water is causing problems (I got very often an FPS drop while standing in the water) , normally I have about 25- fps on Earth.

Voltage just reminded me of this problem.

45 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

With these amazing Plains of Eidolons weather systems, I would like to bring up that optimization on the Earth tile-sets are much needed. I cannot get more than ~40 FPS on Earth with a desktop that can run other games 60 FPS Ultra buttery smooth.

Also....

Still no fix for Tenno Space Program being useless after the Blast CC nerf (Sonicor).

352806880177029120.png

needs a thing called specs or those other games
could be minecraft or EVE Online pvp with 2000+ asshats vs TheGoons

I want to clarify something since a lot of people seem to be misunderstanding it.

Zaws aren't being completely removed and you won't lose any you've built. There was a bug with Hok's daily special yesterday that gave it pure finisher damage, a clearly unintended stat. Only that one is being removed. If you didn't buy Hok's daily special in the first few hours it was available yesterday, you don't have to worry about losing your zaws or components.

unknown.png

Again, if your zaw doesn't have these exact stats, it won't be removed. If you do happen to own a finisher damage zaw, I'd recommend distilling any Exodia Arcanes so as to not potentially lose them when the zaw is removed.

2 minutes ago, Alanthier said:

wait, which zaws are they talking about? ones bought directly from Hok, or ones we built? If you remove ones we built, you sure as hell better return the materials too, and the blueprints.

Hok's daily special zaw was bugged for a few hours yesterday, and it had pure finisher damage. Only that one is being removed.

Nice to see Ivara got fixed, but still no change on an arbitrary drain on Zenurik lightning, that knocks you down two dashes for spending 2 million focus to unbind Naramon into it, then even more max both zen dashes. And no fix for the fun-nerf to blast damage. And I might lose a Zaw? Bravo.

1 hour ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Psh, who even has Weather enabled?

...please excuse my potato forcefully plugged into the wall.

36 minutes ago, leadwolf1 said:

Personally I like the speed for I use it to get around, but I am in agreement that if it is to be kept it needs to have some upgrades for players like your self

If the steering was better and let us stop when we want to, I'm all for the increased speed. But as it is, you just keep going and gliding and sliding worse than a max-speed, Speed-affected Nezha on a well-oiled slide.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Tenno, it seems Pedlek messed up some Zaw orders and built them with incorrect stats... Your Platinum and Forma will be refunded early next week and the Zaw removed along with any MR gains from it. You’ll receive an inbox messages from Hok with his deepest apologies when it is removed. Sorry for any inconvenience!

So....What about all the resource farming, leveling grind, and standing that went into making said Zaws?

NM - issue clarified...I hope.

Could we get an idea on which parts were affected on the Zaws, please? Having to wait around until Hok cycles through the particular Zaw blade (for plat) again is a bit tedious. Really, anything info-wise would be pleasant, please~ :3

Would it be better to simply refund the Zaw *parts*, since we can easily rebuild those? Asking this because if a Zaw was plat purchased with Infested parts, those are no longer obtainable.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Is this gonna affect to the pre build versions we already have ? :shocked:

11 minutes ago, Chompsky_Honk said:

I want to clarify something since a lot of people seem to be misunderstanding it.

Zaws aren't being completely removed and you won't lose any you've built. There was a bug with Hok's daily special today that gave it obviously unintended stats. Only that one is being removed. If you didn't buy Hok's daily special in the first few hours it was available yesterday, you don't have to worry about losing your zaws or components.

this is the kind of clarification we need... and it makes more sense like this... source of information though?

(profile still shows no kills from zaws so there are some glitches about them)

A long while back I posted about how Chesa Kubrows and other utility pets were broken. They refused to use thier precepts around enemies. Since then many community "solutions" have been offered. "Make sure you have the precepts in the right order in your loadout". "Make sure you are not attacking enemies as your pet will start attacking and overwrite its own priorites in favor of killing". None of these fixed the issue. Take my Chesa for example, it's neutralize mod is not useless as it won't active when there are no enemies and when there are enemies my kubrow just attacks enemies instead of disarming them. Kavats are proof that this is a bug or broken freature as they use thier non combat functions while enemies are nearby. Please DE fix my utility kubrows.

On that subject, Pets in general are just plain unbalanced compaired to setinials. I know, I know. you've all heard this a million times.. But i'm posting it again becuase nothing has been done about it. 

Lets look at Setinials first:

• Can be obtained almost right out of the gate when starting a new account
  • Cheap to make (no incubator or rare resource farming needed)
  • No wait times or resources needed to switch between compainions
  • No stat degredation over time while compainion is out
  • No Resource upkeep
  • More focused on Utility compared to Pets
  • Always stay by your side and don't get stuck on easily manuvarable parts of the map
  • Can revive you
  • Are easier to kill than pets and connot be healed as easily
  • only have a set number of "revives" before they are dead for the mission

Next Pets:

• Take longer to get as you need to complete a quest for kubrows and then must make it to the derelict to get Kavats
  • Require Much for prerequiste work to get, the above quest to obtain equipment to use pets, Special rare drops only found at 1 location for each pet type (eggs for kubrows/Genetic codes for kavats)
  • 3 hour wait times to switch in between pets (or 30 min if you can the resources for the "upgrade") or you can use plat or credits(upgraded) to "rush" it
  • Stat degredation for eqipped compainion which result in loss of compainion if you don't have the upgrade
  • Resource upkeep required to keep compainion alive/battle worthy
  • More focused on combat with pets having higher damage and combat abilites than setinials
  • AI cuases pets to glitch out on terrain or not even follow you period which makes them less useful for combat or utility
  • Cannot revive you
  • Are harder to kill as they have more health and can be healed by player more easily
  • Can be revived an unlimited number of times during mission

While the Hunter mod pack has made it possible for pets to now heal you, bringing them one step closer to rivialing setinials. That is so sad that we need a mod pack that hinders our already exsisiting builds to help our pets closer to a substitute for setinials. Pets are a late game compainion, harder to get, required resources to keep going, and yet they are worthless both in and out of mission compained to setinials. Yes, Pets are more combat focused and do more damage and survive longer, but that does not redem that amount of work or time spend into getting and maintaining them/ using them. The utility pets are worse than setinials in every way besides survivability since they don't use thier precepts, and even if they did. don't don't match up to hte setinials due to the sub part pathing AI for pets.

Please DE, please. Buff Pets!! Atleast the Utility Kubrows.. fix those. either that or remove all this "end game requirements/resources sinks" from them as they are currently not worth it.

As of right now the only Pet i use is my Smeeta kavat as she still uses her precepts, she strips armor, and she can heal me. plus doing tons of damage. She make all the resources and time and grind worth the price both in aquiring and maintaining her.. the other kavat is good as well as striping armor is still availible, The Charger Kubrow also uses his precepts and does great damage so he makes the price more barable. But the other Pets aren't worth it they have been collect dust ever since early Febuary 2016 when chesa's were somewhat new and you Changed how kubrow utility precepts worked.. in that they don't.

I am terribly sorry for rambling on and on. But this is important to me. I've worked hard and long to get these pets and all but one aren't useful to me. Please DE Help.

Thank you for taking the time to read all this,

BIueKnight

Archived