[DE]Danielle

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.6.1

I cant wait for shield gating to replace quickthinking for squishy frames. it didnt even bother touching my energy pool.

Edited by Wevi
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Trins EV is also bugged on vomvalysts. Marking them with EV and then destroying their physical shell simply cancels EV without giving the rest of the energy in a final pulse.

3 minutes ago, Wevi said:

I cant wait for shield gating to replace quickthinking for squishy frames. it didnt even bother touching my energy pool.

thats toxin damage which ignores shields anyway. shield gating wouldnt help against that atack

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ragingwasabi said:

thats toxin damage which ignores shields anyway. shield gating wouldnt help against that atack

it would atleast block lethal damage reguardless right?

34 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Tenno, it seems Pedlek messed up some Zaw orders and built them with incorrect stats... Your Platinum and Forma will be refunded early next week and the Zaw removed along with any MR gains from it. You’ll receive an inbox messages from Hok with his deepest apologies when it is removed. Sorry for any inconvenience!

*snip*

M'kay, I REALLY hope people get any Zaw components back, if that's a thing that was an issue.

I've also noticed some weirdness with a few of the other elemental effects, other than Corrosive.  I hope ALL of these proc bugs are being squashed.

6 minutes ago, Wevi said:

it would atleast block lethal damage reguardless right?

Nope.  That's not how Shield Gating works (or should work).

Shield Gating would give you a moment after your shields drop before you take damage to health.  The entire purpose is to absorb any single attack that can insta-bust your shields, but NOT do anything more to save you.  It's so that Bombard rockets and such don't instantly pop you like a zit.

Edited by Cytobel

Yea um....you better refund all those zaw resources AND standing I used at the time to purchase them. If I put my time and resources into something, and you make changes like REMOVING them, then I better get everything that I put into them, back please. 

• Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

With these amazing Plains of Eidolons weather systems, I would like to bring up that optimization on the Earth tile-sets are much needed. I cannot get more than ~40 FPS on Earth with a desktop that can run other games 60 FPS Ultra buttery smooth.

I have to agree .

Earth seems to be badly optimized - PoE/Cetus can eat a lot of RAM , but it is playable and the fps drop is acceptable or there is none,meanwhile on Earth? Nope,in some tilesets it is almost unplayable and it feels laggy even with 30+ FPS , also it seems the water is causing problems (I got very often an FPS drop while standing in the water) , normally I have about 25- fps on Earth.

Voltage just reminded me of this problem.

DE, we know your nerfed the Sonicor.

You know we are not happy.

The fact that you tried to slip it past us like we won't even notice does not make you look great..

45 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

With these amazing Plains of Eidolons weather systems, I would like to bring up that optimization on the Earth tile-sets are much needed. I cannot get more than ~40 FPS on Earth with a desktop that can run other games 60 FPS Ultra buttery smooth.

Also....

Still no fix for Tenno Space Program being useless after the Blast CC nerf (Sonicor).

352806880177029120.png

needs a thing called specs or those other games
could be minecraft or EVE Online pvp with 2000+ asshats vs TheGoons

Just like to say, since the update yesterday, Arsenal lag for me has been insane. Particularly choosing colors. The game damn near freezes for sometimes up to 20 secs.

• Upvote 1

I want to clarify something since a lot of people seem to be misunderstanding it.

Zaws aren't being completely removed and you won't lose any you've built. There was a bug with Hok's daily special yesterday that gave it pure finisher damage, a clearly unintended stat. Only that one is being removed. If you didn't buy Hok's daily special in the first few hours it was available yesterday, you don't have to worry about losing your zaws or components.

unknown.png

Again, if your zaw doesn't have these exact stats, it won't be removed. If you do happen to own a finisher damage zaw, I'd recommend distilling any Exodia Arcanes so as to not potentially lose them when the zaw is removed.

Edited by Chompsky_Honk
  • Satisfied 4

wait, which zaws are they talking about? ones bought directly from Hok, or ones we built? If you remove ones we built, you sure as hell better return the materials too, and the blueprints.

2 minutes ago, Alanthier said:

wait, which zaws are they talking about? ones bought directly from Hok, or ones we built? If you remove ones we built, you sure as hell better return the materials too, and the blueprints.

Hok's daily special zaw was bugged for a few hours yesterday, and it had pure finisher damage. Only that one is being removed.

Edited by Chompsky_Honk

Nice to see Ivara got fixed, but still no change on an arbitrary drain on Zenurik lightning, that knocks you down two dashes for spending 2 million focus to unbind Naramon into it, then even more max both zen dashes. And no fix for the fun-nerf to blast damage. And I might lose a Zaw? Bravo.

1 hour ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Psh, who even has Weather enabled?

...please excuse my potato forcefully plugged into the wall.

36 minutes ago, leadwolf1 said:

Personally I like the speed for I use it to get around, but I am in agreement that if it is to be kept it needs to have some upgrades for players like your self

If the steering was better and let us stop when we want to, I'm all for the increased speed. But as it is, you just keep going and gliding and sliding worse than a max-speed, Speed-affected Nezha on a well-oiled slide.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Tenno, it seems Pedlek messed up some Zaw orders and built them with incorrect stats... Your Platinum and Forma will be refunded early next week and the Zaw removed along with any MR gains from it. You’ll receive an inbox messages from Hok with his deepest apologies when it is removed. Sorry for any inconvenience!

So....What about all the resource farming, leveling grind, and standing that went into making said Zaws?

NM - issue clarified...I hope.

Edited by MirageKnight

Could we get an idea on which parts were affected on the Zaws, please? Having to wait around until Hok cycles through the particular Zaw blade (for plat) again is a bit tedious. Really, anything info-wise would be pleasant, please~ :3

Would it be better to simply refund the Zaw *parts*, since we can easily rebuild those? Asking this because if a Zaw was plat purchased with Infested parts, those are no longer obtainable.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Is this gonna affect to the pre build versions we already have ? :shocked:

11 minutes ago, Chompsky_Honk said:

I want to clarify something since a lot of people seem to be misunderstanding it.

Zaws aren't being completely removed and you won't lose any you've built. There was a bug with Hok's daily special today that gave it obviously unintended stats. Only that one is being removed. If you didn't buy Hok's daily special in the first few hours it was available yesterday, you don't have to worry about losing your zaws or components.

this is the kind of clarification we need... and it makes more sense like this... source of information though?

(profile still shows no kills from zaws so there are some glitches about them)

Edited by Seijax
  • Upvote 3