Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.6.1

[DE]Danielle

57 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Tenno, it seems Pedlek messed up some Zaw orders and built them with incorrect stats... Your Platinum and Forma will be refunded early next week and the Zaw removed along with any MR gains from it. You’ll receive an inbox messages from Hok with his deepest apologies when it is removed. Sorry for any inconvenience!

I really wish DE would add someone to their Customer Support team who has a background in Hospitality.  Because if a restaurant or hotel operated like this, simply refunding your money and saying "sorry", that restaurant or hotel wouldn't survive for very long.  If a waiter spills a drink on the table while bringing it to you, oftentimes the restaurant not only refunds or replaces, but they give you a free dessert, they have the manager come over to talk to you, and so on.

TL;DR  Unless the "I'm sorry" email from Hok comes with a catalyst, reactor, or forma attached to it, it's a pretty weak apology.  And I say this with impartiality because I'm someone who wasn't affected by the bug.

28 minutes ago, Chompsky_Honk said:

I want to clarify something since a lot of people seem to be misunderstanding it.

Zaws aren't being completely removed and you won't lose any you've built. There was a bug with Hok's daily special yesterday that gave it obviously unintended stats. Only that one is being removed. If you didn't buy Hok's daily special in the first few hours it was available yesterday, you don't have to worry about losing your zaws or components.

is this confirmed?

cuz I really love my Plague Kripath Zaw since I rolled a god tier riven for it 

4 minutes ago, thegodoflions said:

is this confirmed?

cuz I really love my Plague Kripath Zaw since I rolled a god tier riven for it 

As long as your zaw doesn't have pure finisher damage, you'll be fine. That was the bug.

1 minute ago, Weedkinstien said:

Anyone else having a problem with the latest hotfix? It takes forever to load and the window goes all white, can hear the sound of the main menu but cannot see anything.

Where?

Perhaps verifying the cache will help.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Tenno, it seems Pedlek messed up some Zaw orders and built them with incorrect stats... Your Platinum and Forma will be refunded early next week and the Zaw removed along with any MR gains from it. You’ll receive an inbox messages from Hok with his deepest apologies when it is removed. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Additions: 
The Seismic Wave mod now drops from Bailiffs and Tusk Reavers. 

Changes:

• Adjusted the audio gain for rain the the Plains, and improved the ability to hear fishing and mining laser audio more clearly when it's raining.
  • Very slightly reduced the shadow from the eyelashes on Operators. 

Fixes:

Yep Gara is now "fixed".... she's defensively useless outside low/mid level content due to mass vitrify breaking so easily now EVEN WITH maxed power str....

13 minutes ago, StrongCrayon said:

I really wish DE would add someone to their Customer Support team who has a background in Hospitality.  Because if a restaurant or hotel operated like this, simply refunding your money and saying "sorry", that restaurant or hotel wouldn't survive for very long.  If a waiter spills a drink on the table while bringing it to you, oftentimes the restaurant not only refunds or replaces, but they give you a free dessert, they have the manager come over to talk to you, and so on.

TL;DR  Unless the "I'm sorry" email from Hok comes with a catalyst, reactor, or forma attached to it, it's a pretty weak apology.  And I say this with impartiality because I'm someone who wasn't affected by the bug.

The difference is that a hotel/restaurant is required by law to refund you real world money if the service/product was not acceptable while the TOS of Warframe explicitly tells you that you do not own anything in-game including your equipment and platinum. So if DE wanted they could completely legally just have removed it and given them jack squat. I am all for consumer rights and customer service but I think you are expecting a bit too much here. DE already is going out of their way to make sure those affected are compensated for their loss. Compared to the hundred of times I was negatively affected by some bug/error in an online game and got no compensation at all this does not seem so bad. Instead of hiring more people who politely apologise for bugs I would prefer hiring more people for QA to make sure less bugs make it to release and programmers for fixing bugs.

Sparring weapons' slide attack still doesn't send enemies flying. So this was actually a full-on nerf of every ragdoll effect, not just a blast nerf with unintended effects? Great decision, let's nerf everything that's even slightly fun in this game. But remember, grind is content tenno! Why. Just...why.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Wait wait wait... Are you telling us that a rare exclusive item that's no longer obtainable and only a few people that were at the right place at the right time with enough money could get is not actually allowed?

Well, golly gosh darn it then.

DE you need to Revert the last patch changes to Gara and then reduce the range...drastically by like 400% (that way the max you can get is like 25M diameter Ring) This Health system, epsecially the current values and being unable to increase them in any way, is completely 100% awful and needs changed.

Citation

Tenno, it seems Pedlek messed up some Zaw orders and built them with incorrect stats... Your Platinum and Forma will be refunded early next week and the Zaw removed along with any MR gains from it

No offense, but you really should choose your words more carefully. First moment i thought i had to do all the Zaws all over. Again. Not funny. Period.

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

I am assuming all the resources, credits, standing will also be refunded!?

Not looking forward to loosing all that standing :(
Does it include Plague event Zaws?

Archived