Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.6.1

[DE]Danielle

Is it only me or is corrosive damage still bugged?? I just tested this with a friend in the Simulacrum and corrosive procs worked for him, but not for me. 100% status chance weapon with corrosive dmg, emptied the clip multiple times on a bombard and not a single proc. Same thing with self damage from the glaive, it worked for him but not for me. 

Please fix gara. Why is there anything wrong with a frame that was designed to be a defence frame? Now that she has a cap that whe will be useful for and the players that did love to play her will be upset because there was a lovely mechanic that was taken out. With how hard she is to get it was refreshing to have a warframe that you could really stand behind. Also when are we going to see new augments for warframes? It is coming close to a year now since Titania's augment was released. As a player that has been around for close to 4 years now i really hope we see some high tier content for the veterans soon. The game keeps feeling more and more geared to the lower mid tier and everything else seems to have to be brought down to that level. It would be amazing to see more raids and challenges that are for the ones that love the game but want something to do after it is all said and done. Rivens are a satisfying challenge that makes you want to figure out a way to do each one of them in creative and new ways. It is such a great feeling to complete a riven and get a reward (good or bad) for solving a fun puzzle. My friends and myself love to play warframe but we all feel the same that the game always makes huge steps forward with their ideas with the warframes but gets influenced by the forums to nerf them when they are great concepts and great in the field. Gara was one if not the best warframe to come out in my personal opinion because of all of her abilities to protect your friends and give them a break when the fight gets too hot. Frosts bubble still has the invincibility glitch in it and it is aggravating to get into a squad with a rando or even a friend and have to dodge firing threw a bubble. In conclusion. If it has to stay the way that it is couldn't we have a way to stack the damage that is absorbed into the wall in some way? With how it is now after just a few moments in a defence the wall is so shattered that is doesn't really do much for defending. With the current fix gara will turn into just another ability spam just to use her vitrify to freeze the enemies and not be much for her true defencive design. There are loads of “OP” abilities in the game as it stands now but why do warframes like Mirage, Ash, Mag and Now Gara have to suffer for their abilities? It's always like christmas morning when there is a new warframe released and then it is like a breakup with a 20 year partner after you get used to the frames kit and it gets nerfed.

46 minutes ago, John411 said:

DE you need to Revert the last patch changes to Gara and then reduce the range...drastically by like 400% (that way the max you can get is like 25M diameter Ring) This Health system, epsecially the current values and being unable to increase them in any way, is completely 100% awful and needs changed.

10/10 Lets do it 

From someone who's not played in the Plains yet and reading all the update notes (and subsequent comments) since release of that update, I can't help but think that the whole thing needed a few more months of gestation before being born prematurely.

1 minute ago, Xen-2 said:

From someone who's not played in the Plains yet and reading all the update notes (and subsequent comments) since release of that update, I can't help but think that the whole thing needed a few more months of gestation before being born prematurely.

well that opinion is incorrect, been playing since release its absolutely fine to play, a few small glitches but nothing that greatly needs to be worried about

1 hour ago, Komodo_Saurian said:

Wait wait wait... Are you telling us that a rare exclusive item that's no longer obtainable and only a few people that were at the right place at the right time with enough money could get is not actually allowed?

Well, golly gosh darn it then.

I see what you did there ;)

3 hours ago, CGs_Knackie said:

Please fix Gara, she's broken since her huge nerf. :/

I agree, you made her into a infinitely worse version of Frost now. There is no effective diversity in how their shields work now. All that there is in difference is that her's is objectively worse than Frosts.

3 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

With these amazing Plains of Eidolons weather systems, I would like to bring up that optimization on the Earth tile-sets are much needed. I cannot get more than ~40 FPS on Earth with a desktop that can run other games 60 FPS Ultra buttery smooth.

Also....

Still no fix for Tenno Space Program being useless after the Blast CC nerf (Sonicor).

352806880177029120.png

"Optimization": My sister's computer runs most tilesets fine. After Earth was updated, all new tilesets give her 3 fps at 720p...... not 30fps... 3 fps. She hasnt really been able to play in almost a year. when her compuer well meets the minimum requirements and plays other games fine. over 50fps.

43 minutes ago, DMercer said:

Cool but ....

I still can not play after the update

I am still running into this issue. I've restarted, I've reinstalled, I've run every possible combination of fullscreen/dx10/dx11 and still nothing. I put in a help ticket but it is super disheartening to see the only official response to something that hit the entire player base was some blue text and a "hey we're working on it" a day ago. Are they still working on it, or was telling the users to do some launcher voodoo supposed to be all the fix that was needed?

Luminous dye functionality is now very spotty at best, if it works at all.

If it gets fixed, it would be nice if it would make a hydroid like puddle effect glow for a moment when it hits the water to show the range.
(Or return it to how it used to work, click it and have a countdown)

Still yet, Gara's Splinter Storm remains to be weaker than before. Either DE was wrong and the 90% was just a soft cap before, or it's now below 90%. I'm taking 10-15 damage from one mob in places where I used to take 1-2. Not only is my wall now useless, but my damage reduction at level 100+ becomes nearly nonexistent as anyone with it just gets killed in 3-4 hits anyway.

Archived