Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support for Solo Gameplay

ChillyWilly

I find that warframe discourage people from doing solo gameplay. There is some mission good with solo, like spy. But there is alot more mission that needs Co-Op, Example; LoR, Eidolon Hunt, Survival.

I don't mind with LoR, but I do mind with Eidolon Hunt and Survival.

Eidolon Hunt is hard to do alone, capture is even harder if not possible. Probably 1 Capture per night if you are solo

Survival also suffer with Solo, At low level planet, the spawn rate isn't enough, I find myself running and catching enemy more often then get swarmed by them. Life support modules drop from enemy is pretty much a myth without drop boosting warframe, Like Nekros. I can do 2-3 Hours on Sedna, but barely 1h on Saturn. Just because the enemy spawn rate is so low on solo runs (and those who got to 5h+ is either in group or have drop boosting warframe)

TL;DR

Increase Enemy Spawn/Life Support Rates for Solo Survival. Reduce Eidolon Shield and Health for Solo Eidolon Hunts

Co-Op in an Co-OP Game? Who expected that at all?

In all seriousness i understand people with slow net who simpyl can't group often or do stuff solo out of time stuff, but the gaem is sitll Co-Oo in mind, so it should not be that suprsing, as welcome Solo changes would be, its like asking in an MMO to go in the main city alone.

13 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

In all seriousness i understand people with slow net who simpyl can't group often or do stuff solo out of time stuff, but the gaem is sitll Co-Oo in mind, so it should not be that suprsing, as welcome Solo changes would be, its like asking in an MMO to go in the main city alone.

Yeah, no.

The spawn rates are awful solo, they've needed to be increased for a long time. I spent almost all of my time playing WoW and FFXIV solo. Same spawns, same gameplay, why be any different here? Because they don't want me to play the way I prefer to play? Alone?

I Reduced the Ping in the Network setting on Warframe

to about 150 ..this gave me an quicker result and more stable Matchmaking 

However this will result in loosing the search on higher pings .. <- but iam not worry'd

150 is fine stable and it searches around the global earth in an smaller rate :thumbup::satisfied:

2 hours ago, WilliamHartono12 said:

I find that warframe discourage people from doing solo gameplay. There is some mission good with solo, like spy. But there is alot more mission that needs Co-Op, Example; LoR, Eidolon Hunt, Survival.

I don't mind with LoR, but I do mind with Eidolon Hunt and Survival.

Eidolon Hunt is hard to do alone, capture is even harder if not possible. Probably 1 Capture per night if you are solo

Survival also suffer with Solo, At low level planet, the spawn rate isn't enough, I find myself running and catching enemy more often then get swarmed by them. Life support modules drop from enemy is pretty much a myth without drop boosting warframe, Like Nekros. I can do 2-3 Hours on Sedna, but barely 1h on Saturn. Just because the enemy spawn rate is so low on solo runs (and those who got to 5h+ is either in group or have drop boosting warframe)

TL;DR

Increase Enemy Spawn/Life Support Rates for Solo Survival. Reduce Eidolon Shield and Health for Solo Eidolon Hunts

Basically i agree with you, Warframe discourage solo play though for a different reason: Getting exp for your Weapons is much more difficult as solo player, especially if you just wanna feed some exp to MR fodder which you dont like and never really plan to use.

I don't think that Survival is that big a deal, but thats because of personal preference as i really dislike doing one mission for an eternity, but i can see how it is annoying when you can kill enemies at a quick rate, but the drop rate of life support screws you over. Lastly Eidolon i agree, but only because there isn't any good alternative to farm for the Quills... i don't like the Eidolon encounter, because its tedious alone and in a group its just a cheese fest.

2 hours ago, Marine027 said:

Is it though? Because 99% of the time i could swear that one player can rock the world of all enemies by themselves. In reality teammates are mostly there to increase spawnrate hence increase loot, ppl in warframe hardly care about teamplay at all hence why they want all frames to be gods among pleps ruining any challenge the game could have.