Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It was just me. Reverb works alright.

Kainosh

You should be getting reverb on the sounds in the game.  If you have confirmed that reverb is turned 'ON' in the Audio Options menu then please try this:

1. On the Warframe launcher, click the little gear icon on the top right.  In the Download Cache section hit "Verify" and "Optimize".

2. If that doesn't work then please try re-installing the game.

Let us know if either of these two solutions work.  Thanks again.

20 часов назад, [DE]George сказал:

1. On the Warframe launcher, click the little gear icon on the top right.  In the Download Cache section hit "Verify" and "Optimize".

2. If that doesn't work then please try re-installing the game.

Done. 

I tested it further on the Plains (cave and open field). Used Buzlok and Pandero.

Exactly same sounds inside the cave and outside.  No echoes outside, no reverbation inside.  At least i dont notice it (It must be noticeable coz difference in surrounding is huge)

I also turned reverb off and restarted game (just in case).  Same results.   Same sounds.

Gotta say that guns do have some sort of "aftersound".  Some even have very noticeable "echo" after every shot.  But these are not affected by environment at all.  Its always same.

My headphones are decent (Razor blackshark) and my rig is good enough.  I use Realtek HD audio manager and drivers....

Btw, when i change sound effect via Realtek manager (it has several options for that ) It actually affect Warframe sounds pretty good.  Adding "stone walls" effect creates just the right reverbation for caves.....But its annoying to Alt tab out of the game to select different sound effects as i roam around.