Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE please remove ayatan sculptures from sortie rewards.

(PSN)krizalid9999

It's getting ridiculous , it's useless, it's worthless , veteran players don't need those and it's a direct insult to win another one of those on the one of the difficult missions in the game.

Replace it by anything else like a random prime part , or like 2 platinum.

Please just remove the sculptures from the drop table , we can already get those from maroo and random finds in missions. Daily missions are a total waste of time 70% of the time and it's pushing players out of sorties.

Edited by (PS4)krizalid9999

9 minutes ago, (PS4)krizalid9999 said:

It's getting ridiculous , it's useless, it's worthless , veteran players don't need those and it's a direct insult to win another one of those on the one of the difficult missions in the game.

Please just remove the sculptures from the drop table , we can already get those from maroo and random finds in missions. Daily missions are a total waste of time 70% of the time and it's pushing players out of sorties.

If every reward on the soortie pool was the best thing everything would be worthless.

I've been playing since 2014, and I actually ended up having to sell a couple sculptures the last time a new Primed mod came out. So while I'm never exactly excited to get a statue, they can end up being useful.

Also nothing in this game is an insult. An insult would be if someone called you a poopyface. Game rewards you don't like are just... game rewards you don't like. I really wish people would stop confusing these concepts.

2 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Didn't DE say they'd take one of the two Endo rewards out for something else though, since they're basically the same thing?

I wonder what happened with that.

It was 4k endo that turned into 6k kuva and the 2k one was replaced with a anasa sculpture, which gives the same amount of endo without stars.

And the amount of kuva given isnt enough for me. Not enough for 2 rolls on rivens that have more than 10 rolls.

Edited by WhiteSpike

1 minute ago, WhiteSpike said:

It was 4k endo that turned into 6k kuva and the 2k one was replaced with a anasa sculpture, which gives the same amount of endo without stars.

When was it added though? I'd swear I got 4k endo not too long ago >_>

EDIT: I was right, they're both still there, checked right now. Anasa is common and 4K endo is uncommon (silver)

Edited by NightmareT12

Just now, WhiteSpike said:

I think it was around PoE update, not so sure tho. Wasnt around to check the update. :V

Just edited the post, but while they certainly added kuva, 4k endo is still there. Ehhh... Can't understand why they didn't just raise the Anasa price and change that for something else.

• 2 months later...

Please remove Sculptures from the "common" reward pool, move it to "uncommon" atleast. i'm not reading any other posts just posting this here, i'm sick and tired of sculps, remove sculps, 80% of the time I do sorties and it's a useless, worthless, sculp.

If I wanted endo, I'd go farm endo.

I, for one, am tired of either endo or sculptures. I have little need for endo. Having both in the pool, along with resource "drop" boosters, are disappointing rewards for me. I wouldn't mind it, but I really get endo so often, I resort to buying prime mods, maxing them out, and selling on the market. Yeah, it's not a big problem, but the initial reward is such a disappointment; I would rather forma or a potato.

How about a third star that one could insert instead of amber stars to make it reward kuva? Then I wouldn't mind.

• 1 month later...

tfw when you get it 5 times in a row and you don't need anymore Endo, it really is just a piss-take, maybe they should just do 2 weekly Ayatan treasures instead of this bullhockey so that people who have no Endo trouble like me, don't care and just move on and not waste time on difficult-mission type sorties for garbage. After all, it's just a random chance in the sortie so people who want Endo can get screwed over anyway, this would be a win-win, no?

19 hours ago, Spy154 said:

tfw when you get it 5 times in a row and you don't need anymore Endo, it really is just a piss-take, maybe they should just do 2 weekly Ayatan treasures instead of this bullhockey so that people who have no Endo trouble like me, don't care and just move on and not waste time on difficult-mission type sorties for garbage. After all, it's just a random chance in the sortie so people who want Endo can get screwed over anyway, this would be a win-win, no?

you could trade them if you don't need them, 5 unfilled for 25ish 5 filled for around 60ish

On 09/12/2017 at 10:04 PM, (PS4)krizalid9999 said:

I was just about to post a rant about this very thing! Good job I didn't. Anyway, for someone who is only embarking upon doing sorties, I was mystified as to why an end-pot was in the reward table. I've recently just cleared the decks of my boat of all the ones I'd accumulated, and those in the rafters, too; so, the last thing I wanted / needed, was another one. Now, yes, I can see how useful it could be as an endo-pot (pull the handle), but, for all of the effort that goes into a sortie, it is simply such an underwhelming 'win'. At least, to me, it is.

Simple Solution: let the player(s) choose the prize from a list of 3 choices, and, let RNG (Really No Good) determine whether that win list is a Gold / Silver / Bronze reward tier. This way, everyone wins! Win:Win! Geddit!?!

That's just me. YMMV.

PS Reinstate Cipher-hacks in sorties; these old fingers can't keep up, not even in the Star Chart; which is WHY I SPENT A FORTUNE GETTING THE CIPHER-HACK IN THE FIRST PLACE! (And there was another thread about this the other day, too!)

PPS Pay attention, folks!

On 12/9/2017 at 9:13 AM, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

If every reward on the soortie pool was the best thing everything would be worthless.

Everything IS worthless.

That's the problem with Warframe: there is no loot you can give Veterans that matters. They don't need Endo. Or credits. Or Cores. 

This is what happens when you try and turn a free to play game into a shooter-looter: the business model gets in the way of the game.

You cannot make loot fun and easy. If you do, no one buys it. Then your game bleeds cash and dies.

And if loot is too obnoxiously rare, no one plays to begin with, your game bleeds players and dies.

DE needs to find a middle ground between rewarding, and withholding. Right now, Withholding is winning out, and players are beginning to realize that the game does not WANT to reward you, that it exists to frustrate you into spending plat to get what playing won't give you.

Sooner or later, the majority of players will hit a wall where their tolerance for this sort of.thimg is concerned. And then it's Game Over.

Edited by BlackCoMerc

On 12/9/2017 at 10:26 PM, (PS4)DBR87 said:

But Fashion Frame is the True Endgame and if I can deck out my ship in sculpture swag I don't want to live anymore.

Only for you. Fashion isn't even a game to/for me.

If you don't want to live anymore, go ahead.