Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE please remove ayatan sculptures from sortie rewards.

(PSN)krizalid9999

I totally agree with OP, it's becoming very boring to get Anasa every single sortie, 10 times in a row. It's pushing players away from sorties. The chance for Anasa reward is waaay to high, there is no balance. Doesn't have to be the ''best everytime'' but some variety would be nice.
The Anasa and the 4k endo are basically the same rewards, but for Anasa you need to spend ayatan stars, even 2 of the amber ones. I'd rather keep the stars for different sculptures to decorate my orbiter, no need for hundred Anasa's.
And let's be honest here, both the sculpture and 4k endo rewards are not nearly enough endo. It takes a lifetime to upgrade just few mods. Same goes for Kuva, seems like a joke. In my opinion it should be like bounties, every mission stage to bring 1 reward. Even if that means getting 3 Anasa's, still better than 1 Anasa. That would be around 15k endo (?) which is again a really small amount of endo.
I would also suggest maybe to bring completely new types of sculptures that gives the SAME amount of endo as Anasa and make it random. So the ones who need endo can still benefit from it, but in the same time we can have new decorations at least.
And also why is forma even a silver reward? It can be found on void fissures very often, that seems like a joke too. Not only you need multiple formas for each weapons and frame, but you need them for dojo weapons too. So we need million formas. And on top of that, it takes 24 hours to craft one. Is it necessary to spend a whole lifetime playing just to get that 1 thing?

9 hours ago, Astral5896 said:

I totally agree with OP, it's becoming very boring to get Anasa every single sortie, 10 times in a row. It's pushing players away from sorties. The chance for Anasa reward is waaay to high, there is no balance. Doesn't have to be the ''best everytime'' but some variety would be nice.
The Anasa and the 4k endo are basically the same rewards, but for Anasa you need to spend ayatan stars, even 2 of the amber ones. I'd rather keep the stars for different sculptures to decorate my orbiter, no need for hundred Anasa's.
And let's be honest here, both the sculpture and 4k endo rewards are not nearly enough endo. It takes a lifetime to upgrade just few mods. Same goes for Kuva, seems like a joke. In my opinion it should be like bounties, every mission stage to bring 1 reward. Even if that means getting 3 Anasa's, still better than 1 Anasa. That would be around 15k endo (?) which is again a really small amount of endo.
I would also suggest maybe to bring completely new types of sculptures that gives the SAME amount of endo as Anasa and make it random. So the ones who need endo can still benefit from it, but in the same time we can have new decorations at least.
And also why is forma even a silver reward? It can be found on void fissures very often, that seems like a joke too. Not only you need multiple formas for each weapons and frame, but you need them for dojo weapons too. So we need million formas. And on top of that, it takes 24 hours to craft one. Is it necessary to spend a whole lifetime playing just to get that 1 thing?

i know a bunch of people who plan on just filling their orbiters with them then sending the images to de, but ya this sculpture should be moved to the ayatan daily quest with the rest of the ayatan and replaced with something more rewarding. maybe void traces equivalent to a players rank?  or maybe 50 ducats?

I do agree they could be more rare. And the main problem i have with sculptures it that you never have enough ember stars to fill them all to get maxium endo of them, id rather have 4k endo in that regard otherwise its just sell for plat instead.

On 4/6/2018 at 2:06 AM, hazerddex said:

YES PLESE replace it with void traces or somthing 

That's...not much better.

An hour of Tedium for... slightly improvd chances at something else later?

That's like winning at the slot machine, and finding out your reward is a free spin on the Roulette wheel.

Ugh. No thanks.

It's time for an actual, rewarding loot system. Stop Band-Aids and fix the game.

On 4/9/2018 at 11:00 AM, BlackCoMerc said:

That's...not much better.

An hour of Tedium for... slightly improvd chances at something else later?

That's like winning at the slot machine, and finding out your reward is a free spin on the Roulette wheel.

Ugh. No thanks.

It's time for an actual, rewarding loot system. Stop Band-Aids and fix the game.

a amount of void traces equal to your current rank would be much better think of all the relics i could raidant. 

50 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

a amount of void traces equal to your current rank would be much better think of all the relics i could raidant. 

No thanks, I will take that sculpture instead. You might have too much endo but I have too many void traces.

On 4/12/2018 at 3:21 AM, hazerddex said:

It's still a "reward" that is nothing more than very slightly better chances at something later.

Not very rewarding.

i got 74 Anasa and 64 "other" sculptures (still missing amber on 10 Anasa)

If i wanted/needed Endo, I'd play Rathuum or do Hierarchon

Everytime i get one its like a punishment they are WAAAAAY to common! theres a 40.1% chance you just walk way with endo after a sortie

Anasa Ayatan Sculpture - 28%

6,000x Kuva - 14%

4,000x Endo - 12.1%

3-Day Booster - 9.81

Melee Riven Mod 8.14%

Pistol Riven Mod 7.61%

Rifle Riven Mod 6.79%

Exilus Adapter - 2.5%

Forma - 2.5%

Orokin Catalyst Blueprint - 2.5%

Orokin Reactor Blueprint - 2.5%

Zaw Riven Mod 2.00%

Shotgun Riven Mod 1.36%

Legendary Core - 0.18%

When will people accept that Sorties and Rivens are intentionally designed to waste your time?

DE wants only a very few Rivens won each day. Because their relatively scarce numbers drive Play sales.

Rivens and Sorties aren't meant to be rewarding. Not for most people. For most people, this is the "almost win" that generates "hey look I won" misfires in the addiction prone brain and keeps those brains pulling the slot handle so they can "win" more.

All the while allowing the scarcity of Real wins to push plat.

Just stop running them. Completely. The only enemies you need Rivens for, are Sortie level enemies. Making it a pointless, circular, Quills like grind loop.

Just stop. Get off the Sortie ride. It's not worth it and you know it.

As a new player I appreciate the endo that sortie missions give.  I do see that once everything is maxed there is no appeal to a 40% chance for endo but I really do not feel that Sorties are a 'veteran development' tool anyway.  I will admit that I have not sold many since I like them on my ship but the fact that I 'can' level up many primed mods all the way if needed is nice.

You know what, it amuses me to no end that not to long back a lot of people were fine with there being golden fusion cores in the sortie reward tables. Boy I hope this is biting some of you in the rear end right now because I said it then and I'll say it now, fusion cores/endo are not a reward you should give someone after 3 chained missions: it's a drop you can get on pretty much every mission you play.

I dont have a problem with Anasa sculptures tbh. Maybe they should remove Endo from it and most definitively Kuva. Anasas are hard to find, even if you do maroo's quest every week that the only guarantee sculpture you get and in most cases is normally a small one. 

There is a chance to get sculptures doing normal missions but its also rare. For some people anasas are not only a way of getting endo but also plat. 

I rather get anasas than kuva, forma or an exilus adapter

If lets say they remove Anasas from the Sorties, they will have to even up the drops, so dont you think they will increase the drop rate for rivens or fusion cores because they removed anasas, you will likely see an increase in endo and kuva, or exilus adapters, formas, etc. And then you will see people asking to remove Kuva, then Formas, etc etc. Until we only have the good stuff left. 

Personally I can never get enough endo! 

People constantly purchase anasa's.

It's better than getting raw endo since you have the option of either turning it into endo or trading it for plat or placing it on your ship as a decoration.

You want something strictly worse instead? If you don't use it for endo, it's practically free plat (often 15 for a full one!).

Edited by KurryB

On 4/13/2018 at 1:08 PM, BlackCoMerc said:

When will people accept that Sorties and Rivens are intentionally designed to waste your time?

DE wants only a very few Rivens won each day. Because their relatively scarce numbers drive Play sales.

Rivens are actually in the common tier of rewards lmfao they're incredibly common. Just check the drop tables if you don't believe. Only rivens for popular weapons even cost anything significant anyway.

On 4/15/2018 at 7:57 AM, KurryB said:

Rivens are actually in the common tier of rewards lmfao they're incredibly common. Just check the drop tables if you don't believe. Only rivens for popular weapons even cost anything significant anyway.

Rivens are common.

Sure they are. Tell that to all the people who go weeks without getting one.

Not that I really care. I dont bother with them. They are only necessary for dealing with the tedium of Sortie enemies, and since they are also the only moderately useful reward offered on Sortie missions, I just skip that whole mess of circular tedium to begin with.

Yeah no pls

@DE Pls don't remove the best ayatan sculpture from sortie rewards.... It's one of the best ways to get endo, and i still need 300k to max out a lot of prime mods... Idk how else i'm gonna get that much.

ty~  

<3

Edited by Maka.Bones

On 12/9/2017 at 8:04 AM, (PS4)krizalid9999 said:

It's getting ridiculous , it's useless, it's worthless , veteran players don't need those and it's a direct insult to win another one of those on the one of the difficult missions in the game.

Replace it by anything else like a random prime part , or like 2 platinum.

Please just remove the sculptures from the drop table , we can already get those from maroo and random finds in missions. Daily missions are a total waste of time 70% of the time and it's pushing players out of sorties.

You're projecting bb, I'm a vet player and am always in need of endo. Also replace it with plat? lawl

2 hours ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Rivens are common.

Sure they are. Tell that to all the people who go weeks without getting one.

Not that I really care. I dont bother with them. They are only necessary for dealing with the tedium of Sortie enemies, and since they are also the only moderately useful reward offered on Sortie missions, I just skip that whole mess of circular tedium to begin with.

RNG is RNG. I've gotten 3 rivens in the past week.

Just look it up the drop tables lmfao

Haven't run sorties for months anymore - they have become tedious and unrewarding and eat too much time.

This is quite old but that's just a month or so worth of sculptures:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=910194034

11 hours ago, Maka.Bones said:

What?! dude no... that's a really bad idea. Void traces are already easy AF to get. 

Easy how? Running 6-8 relics just to get enough for 1 radiant that gives common reward?
Even if you swim in platinum and $$$ and got all the boosters, it's slow to gain.

Edited by Ketec