Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE please remove ayatan sculptures from sortie rewards.

(PSN)krizalid9999

6 hours ago, Eivy said:

I think they need to rework those tables in general. I stopped playing sorties because 95%  of the time I got kuva. Wasnt worth my time.

Yeah same here. and why is one reward 4000 endo if you're just gonna shove in a sculpture worth almost that much? orokin catalyst/reactor blueprints are rare? why? why is that the "rare" drop? thats what i want THE LEAST!

and to everyone saying they like the sclupture: they don't have to remove it from the game entirely. just make it a rare drop from something else. i know someone with so many of the damn things he can build a deathmachine to destroy earth with out of them and still have enough to create a new planet out of.

7 hours ago, Vladimir_Black said:

Yeah same here. and why is one reward 4000 endo if you're just gonna shove in a sculpture worth almost that much? orokin catalyst/reactor blueprints are rare? why? why is that the "rare" drop? thats what i want THE LEAST!

and to everyone saying they like the sclupture: they don't have to remove it from the game entirely. just make it a rare drop from something else. i know someone with so many of the damn things he can build a deathmachine to destroy earth with out of them and still have enough to create a new planet out of.

For the last 5 days I have got 3 credit boosters, 1 forma and 6000 kuva, I would take a sculpture any day before any of those rewards tbh.