Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wasp Warframe

(PSN)LoisGordils

Theme: Wasp (buzz, buzz mothafaka)

Name: Waspframe (I'm awful at names)

Passive: Stinger - Gains an additional 15% Puncture damage to all attacks. Getting struck by melee attacks inflicts some of the damage back at the enemy.

Abilities:

1. Incubation: Cycle through four different species of Seram Wasp larvae to infest your foes. Larvae mature after 3 seconds and convey the following effects in an AoE around incubated enemy (effects persist for ten seconds after leaving swarm)

a. Seram Brightwing Wasp: Reflective wings distract enemies, severely reducing accuracy. Have increased agro when compared to other wasp species.

b. Seram Hellstinger Wasp: Predatory insects with a powerful corroding toxin, the Hellstinger inflicts massive Puncture damage, while the toxin degrades enemy armor.

c. Seram Gluttonjaw Wasp: Bloodsucking insects. The Glutton Wasp surrounds enemies, slowly nibbling away at their health until they explode from overfeeding. Explosion staggers enemies and allies caught within a wasp's detonation will be healed by a percentage of the damage inflicted by the insect. 

d. Seram Trapper Wasp: Producing a viscous resin, the Seram Trapper Wasp impairs enemy movement and interferes with projectile weapons.

2. Swarm: Command the Seram Wasps to swarm Waspframe, bestowing different effects based on the species selected. Limited to one species at a time.

a. Brightwing: Additional accuracy, projectile flightspeed and 25% evasion

b. Hellstinger: Bonus critical damage + 1 meter punch through

c. Gluttonjaw: 0.25% lifesteal to all attacks

d. Trapper: Additive 20% status chance to all attacks

3. Aggravate: Pheromones released by Waspframe increase the aggressiveness of active Incubation swarms. Forgoing bonus effects for offensive strikes.

a. Brightwing: Projects powerful photonic energy rays from its wings. Inflicts Radiation damage with a chance of applying a Heat proc

b. Hellstinger: Increased health, attack power and attack speed. Loses corroding toxin.

c. Gluttonjaw: Loses ability to detonate, loses wings. Gains additional Slash damage on melee attacks and can heal itself via lifesteal

d. Trapper: Resin becomes poisonous, gains greatly increased bonus toxin damage. Loses viscosity

4. Seram Queen: Waspframe forgoes the use of her current weapons, grows wings that vastly increase speed and aim glide (cannot fly like Titania) and grows vicious stingers on both arms. Melee attacks unleash a flurry of jabs (stingers scale with melee mods. Have high crit, but low status). Pressing the fire button causes Waspframe to rapidly spit out deadly darts. Darts scale with primary weapon mods (high status, low crit).

There, will polish and edit as feedback becomes more available

Picture below illustrates how Waspframe looks while in Seram Queen (albeit make it prettier and more regal looking) :p

Tentative: Seram Wasps scale with companion/sentinel mods. But only for damage output.

Screen+shot+2012-09-12+at+5.35.43+PM.png

Edited by (PS4)LoisGordils

Energy costs?

Max Health/energy/shields/armor?

Need to indent the a/b/c/d subcategories, so people can more easily tell where one ability starts and one ends.

Do wasp babies have a lifetime, or max possible amount?

-Ability 2- 

Glutton jaw has only 0.25%, (1/400) life-steal. Did you mean 25%? I think 5% would be reasonable.

-Ability 3-

I think it would be a good idea to double all wasps' attack speed. Universally. On top of what's already there, except for the hellstinger.

I too have been thinking of having a summoning focused frame, besides Necros and, say, Nidus Larva or Atlas rumblers. Just something that isn't gross or dead, really.

I guess bug larva are gross though.

P.S. Were you thinking of Terraria's bee armor when writing this? xD

17 minutes ago, Etomb said:

Energy costs?

Max Health/energy/shields/armor?

Need to indent the a/b/c/d subcategories, so people can more easily tell where one ability starts and one ends.

Do wasp babies have a lifetime, or max possible amount?

-Ability 2- 

Glutton jaw has only 0.25%, (1/400) life-steal. Did you mean 25%? I think 5% would be reasonable.

-Ability 3-

I think it would be a good idea to double all wasps' attack speed. Universally. On top of what's already there, except for the hellstinger.

I too have been thinking of having a summoning focused frame, besides Necros and, say, Nidus Larva or Atlas rumblers. Just something that isn't gross or dead, really.

I guess bug larva are gross though.

P.S. Were you thinking of Terraria's bee armor when writing this? xD

Stats are not really my concern for now :p

The lifesteal bit, I don't want it to be too overpowered. I guess 5% is reasonable. Not affected by mods, however

Wasps amount and health is based on power strength :)

Also, who's Terraria? x)