Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounty: eliminate all nobody

Kefirno

Sometimes bounties have a stage where you have to arrive to location and you are asked to kill a certain number of enemies there. Like the one where you lure out commander or liberate the camp but the difference is that inital location barely has any enemies there so you run from one tiny bunch of grineers to another trying to understand where the hell did they go. In the worst case you're sent into the cave (with like 3 or 5 grineers there) so you have to waste your time on your way back.

It's worth mentioning that waypoints don't really help in this type of missions because it points at the approximate location of very scarce bunch of constantly moving enemies. Also waypoints in caves...

I'm not even sure if this mission requires you to clear some certain area or just kill 25 grineers across the entire galaxy because at the end of this bounty stage I usually just run as far as I can to find at least SOMEONE.

I just failed on of those because there was literally no one to kill.

So the question is... What's your problem, DE? You managed to combine old exterminate with its spawn issues, «The Gamemode Which Almost Physically Hurts You With Its Ragged Pacing»  aka mobile defense and that type of survival missions where both enemies and Lotus refuse to provide you with life support modules at 5%.

I know that this happens every single time you roll out a big update. So I waited at least month, maybe two, not sure. But you still managed to spill your spaghetti like this once again. So let me ask you again: WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, DE?

I never have any problems with that kind of bounty. The Grineer almost always spawn or get dumped off then charge my position. Worst case scenario I obliterate a nearby camp.

I never really have problems finding enemies for the bounty. My advice is try to run towards populated camps. You'll do fine.