Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Return the Original Void Dash (before the last patch)

Svenarx

Hello,

Before the last patch it was possible to make 8 Void dash, now just 5. It was a feature so useful to travel in Plain of Eidolon.

Why did you increase the energy to 10 ?

I think it s a great feature to move faster and make bounties faster.

It should be great to get back to the origin Idea , what do you think ?

Changes that we need:
Void dash - Crouch+jump
Void dash with energy cost like Lightning Dash(zenruik) - Crouch+ Hold jump(hold for 0,5-1 sec automatically dash after time passes)

Void mode - Crouch Hold
Void mode with energy cost like void singularity (zenurik) - Crouch, Crouch Hold (just Double tap)

In that way, you can use old Void dash and void mode without extra energy cost, but you can also use improved ones with extra energy cost.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Who are "they" ?

if "they"=developers, i don't understand the developpement of this feature... 8 dash was perfect to travel between 2 points in bounties.. Now 5, it s pretty unusable (because we lose to many time, by recharging). Maybe, the next patch it ll disappear....

If "they"=players, I understand that some players prefer to stay doing nothing into the plain and don't move near the door... Crying by seeing the others players doing the mission with Void Dash fast...

il y a 28 minutes, TheFinalEpic a dit :

Because mobility creep. They don't want any of that.

Who are "they" ?

if "they"=developers, i don't understand the developpement of this feature... 8 dash was perfect to travel between 2 points in bounties.. Now 5, it s pretty unusable (because we lose to many time, by recharging). Maybe, the next patch it ll disappear....

If "they"=players, I understand that some players prefer to stay doing nothing into the plain and don't move near the door... Crying by seeing the others players doing the mission with Void Dash fast...

59 minutes ago, xLUONG said:

I still have 8 dashes with Void Flow.
You could have Lightning Dash activated.

Yeh sounds like it 

1 hour ago, Svenarx said:

Hello,

Before the last patch it was possible to make 8 Void dash, now just 5. It was a feature so useful to travel in Plain of Eidolon.

Why did you increase the energy to 10 ?

I think it s a great feature to move faster and make bounties faster.

It should be great to get back to the origin Idea , what do you think ?

Void dash doesn't use Energy only void energy

The 10 energy per cast relates to Lightning Dash.