Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pet Vacuum PLEASE :)

drogon123456

For the love of all that is canine (I have a RL german shep companion who goes with me everywhere), please add vacuum to the Kubrows and Kavats.  

I just returned to this wonderful game after a couple years, and started a new acct to see the changes.  It's been a wonderful experience so far, EXCEPT - kubrows and kavats are still second rate because they don't get Vacuum.  You guys have implemented a great great pet system, and yet still crippled it by denying pets this silly Vacuum ability.  Just make the sentinel card work for pets for the love of all that is fun in a video game!

At least I'm not stuck using a single sentinel for my companion now (in the past it was pretty much only the Carrier - because of Vacuum).  

Please add vacuum to Kubrows, because I'd really like to play with mine.  Thank you for the great game!

10 minutes ago, drogon123456 said:

For the love of all that is canine (I have a RL german shep companion who goes with me everywhere), please add vacuum to the Kubrows and Kavats.  

I just returned to this wonderful game after a couple years, and started a new acct to see the changes.  It's been a wonderful experience so far, EXCEPT - kubrows and kavats are still second rate because they don't get Vacuum.  You guys have implemented a great great pet system, and yet still crippled it by denying pets this silly Vacuum ability.  Just make the sentinel card work for pets for the love of all that is fun in a video game!

At least I'm not stuck using a single sentinel for my companion now (in the past it was pretty much only the Carrier - because of Vacuum).  

Please add vacuum to Kubrows, because I'd really like to play with mine.  Thank you for the great game!

i believe in one of the recent stream DE said they are looking into a total companion overhaul (not sure if any details have been listed out about it yet) but currently as it stands

Kubrows/Kavats for damage

Sentinels for scanning and vacuum

which is kinda sad cause i only really use carrier (unless im simply leveling something else) cause once you remove him and see you need to basically stand directly on whatever to pick it up, your like nope, lemme go get that carrier back out so i can get everything within like 30m of me thru walls and floor etc etc lol

Edited by Tokens210

7 minutes ago, Tokens210 said:

i believe in one of the recent stream DE said they are looking into a total companion overhaul (not sure if any details have been listed out about it yet) but currently as it stands

Kubrows/Kavats for damage

Sentinels for scanning and vacuum

which is kinda sad cause i only really use carrier (unless im simply leveling something else) cause once you remove him and see you need to basically stand directly on whatever to pick it up, your like nope, lemme go get that carrier back out so i can get everything within like 30m of me thru walls and floor etc etc lol

But any sentinel can use vacuum now.

11 minutes ago, Phatose said:

But any sentinel can use vacuum now.

yea i know i was originally rocking it on someone else but carrier has the looter mod from simaris that besides vacuum allows him to break loot containers for me in an 18m distance i believe it is and since his vacuum is 30m he then picks up every container he broke and brings it back to me if im running to fast for him

i give him the machine gun for loot containers, and his sweeper for missions i want him to do damage, but not to often recently since i run my tigris if i wanna do crazy damage and i dont wanna rank a second set of the mods up just yet just for carrier

Carrier prime/ Sweeper prime or machine gun/ Vacuum/ Looter/ sanctuary/ sacrifice/ regen (got primed regen just havent leveled it yet)/ then filled in the rest with health, armor and then shields last if i got space

Edited by Tokens210

6 hours ago, JuicyButthurt said:

Leave Vacuum as is, make every drop but health, energy and ammo shared instead.

That would be amazing, can you imagine doing a mission and just focusing on having fun rather than running around looking for..I don't know argon crystals or something.

I mean even then some frames would still want to have vacuum just because they are far weaker without it. My Nekros is far more annoying to play if I don't have vacuum, as I have to constantly search for health orbs to deal with my eternally depleting health. But at least on most of my frames I would not be worrying about running around desperately at the end of a defence mission wondering if I missed something important that no one felt like marking.

Edited by Vahlokjul

7 hours ago, drogon123456 said:

I cant even use my kubrow for this exact reason. Diriga stuns enemies, freezes enemies, tracks enemy positions, vacuums up all my loot, and doesnt draw enemy attention. Why would i use a Kubrow when they not only have no vacuum, but also require maintenance and are expensive to customize?

Animals are useless. All their abilities are just different warframes' abilities but worse.

They are not just second rate, they are pointless. And compared to how much grinding it is required to just get a kavat compared to regular carrier, it seems more like a complete joke.

The only real value dog/cat currently has is to be mastery fodder and ship furniture.

Just make universal vacuum already, people were asking for it for years.

On December 10, 2017 at 12:03 PM, drogon123456 said:

I heard someone suggest it could be like a tiny backpack you fit on your Pet, perhaps purchased from Baro, that adds the vaccuum effect.  :)

On 12/10/2017 at 3:03 PM, drogon123456 said:

ws6a78.png