Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loadout and warframe Arcane and now operator Arcane (Message to developers)

Svenarx

HI,

It should not be a new request, about the loadout and arcane, currently we have arcane on warframe and now on : operator, gun operator and to not forget the zaw !

It should be great to include the arcane position (on warframe, operator, zaw) into the loadout.

It s really unfunny to remove arcane and replace to get an optimized build with some warframe (now operator, gun operator, zaw....)

Thanks for all beautiful improvements !

Edited by Svenarx

For Example : You want to change 2 arcane sets from octavia to Ember, you can share 1 by the syandana, but if you want to change from the helm... You have to remove and re add to the next...

Same on operator, now, you can change beetween "magus cadence" to improve speed during the bounties. Or, you want more Heal to do "teralyst", you take "Magus Vigor".

If you want to change arcane on weapon operator, some weapons are better for teralyst and other better for something difference.

If the loadout could memorize the positions of all arcanes, it will be perfect.

And some cosmetic syandana are really better for a warframe... it s really uncomfortable to remove and readd arcane...

To be Limpid :

You activate a "Loadout 1" you put all arcane on syandana, warframe, operator (zaw).... all are stored

You active "Loadout 2", you have different dispositions for all arcane on syandana, warframe and operator... (and zaw)

Other solution make Multiples Arcane Set, but i think it s really hard (example : arcane energize,...)... and some arcane will sleep for nothing because you don't play with it...

2 hours ago, Kyryo said:

How+could+you+possibly+upload+this+and+t

I did not understand a single thing of what you tried to write.

You want arcanes for the animations? (like Ash Agile and such) ?

Arcanes for the weapon slot ?

Arcanes for the Arcanes?

He wants a quick change menu. Or option for you to select which arcane you're going to use in the mission in arsenal.

So you want the Loadout selection to remember what arcanes are where, and automatically remove/ add/ change them when you select a Loadout?

That seems like it'd invalidate the point of Arcanes etc, as well as the Distillers. And I don't think the point of Arcanes/ Exodia/ Magus etc is for them to be interchangeable at will. You're supposed to pick something to put them on, and leave it, like giving that piece of equipment an upgrade. Distillers are there if you really want to change it, but I don't think they're supposed to be equipped/ unequipped like a piece of gear.

Just now, (Xbox One)AyersyBears said:

That seems like it'd invalidate the point of Arcanes etc, as well as the Distillers. And I don't think the point of Arcanes/ Exodia/ Magus etc is for them to be interchangeable at will. You're supposed to pick something to put them on, and leave it, like giving that piece of equipment an upgrade. Distillers are there if you really want to change it, but I don't think they're supposed to be equipped/ unequipped like a piece of gear.

Distillers were removed forever ago, and Arcanes already ARE interchangeable at will.