The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker is so lame now

Hypernaut1

Its like growing up and realizing that your older brother is a loser. At low MRs he was this cool scary mysterious foe. Now he just shows up and dies.

what could DE do to make stalker scary again? he needs an event or something

Edited by Hypernaut1

Just now, ---Quill-Onkko--- said:

since shadow stalker is very weak against operators because he uses sentient armor (great logic stalker, use the thing weakest against us to sheild your self)

how about have his acolytes show up with him?

maybe you can get "marks" for killing Stalker himself?

2 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

maybe you can get "marks" for killing Stalker himself?

possibly. What if instead of him spawning consuming a death mark, you only lost the death mark when you die. Every time you kill the stalker, you get another mark. Every mark you have makes the stalker scale higher (enemy level + X*marks) and after getting Y amount of marks he starts bringing his acolytes. Then after getting 10 marks if you kill him and all his acolytes the marks get removed, like if he had killed you?

would also make it so you could farm the acolyte mods and would make the acolytes more than just a disconnected (lore wise) event enemy

2 minutes ago, VadiseReikaz said:

Make him only announce himself when he lands a hit on a player or when a player hits him for the first time. Aka, make him spawn silently. And make him spawn in the plains with the dread only. With this same mechanic.

ooooooooh i love this idea. Announcing him self removes most of the fear from him tbh

It'd be pretty awesome if instead of removing your mark if (more like when) you kill him, you get a "Stronger" mark, and the next time he brings an acolyte with him. Beat them both? He brings two acolytes, and so on, until he comes at you with all of them.

Even in solo mode.

Edited by (XB1)AyersyBears

Great idea. Personally, I'd love a stalker event/story mission that shows teh Stalker's story more and increases his power to something insane. I found that running in a party with Frost to slow him in a bubble and then blasting him with my operator tends to end the fight rather quickly. I'd love more of a challenge! Sure, I still get amped when my screen flickers, but that's just because I love the sudden 'oh snap!' because I never know when to expect him. I'd love a more epic fight, and I think that we should have some story for him soon and increase his power. It would be amazing. 

4 hours ago, AlphaSierraMike said:

He's never gonna be scary when we're all walking genocides waiting to happen.

Maybe if there's more of a consequence if we die, like getting captured by Zanuka, then it might be tenser to fight him.

And given amps recently becoming a thing, any semblance of threat has been removed entirely.

Here's my idea: Make him fast really fast read this text fast, remove Hunhow's weakening armor(btw 100% sure Hunhow's just sucking power out of him, that's why 2nd dream ends abruptly; probs about to betray him too), give him his tools back, make him spawn silently, put parkour 2.0 on him, give him a Kubrow, give him 2 Kubrows who cares make a zoo, complete his backstory a bit, and if he kills you,*breathes* you lose your Warframe forever.

Jk you do lose it but have to go pick it up in another Warframe, maybe bring a squad to make sure you don't lose twice.

Yeah, i would love if stalker could get a buff. After realized how's easy to defeat him with the operator, he's not even a bit scarry. i remeber the firt times i faced  him: when the lights started to blink was like "Oh god, please not him, anything but him!!", but now is just, "mhe"