Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum

(XBOX)geekneck

1 hour ago, GrimAlur said:

Wasnt there a forum post last year with a running wishlist and what platform they were on?

Yeah, not sure if they plan to maybe post it later or if they opted against making a thread asking people to get gifted specific stuff.simce most of the gifts are probably the 5 plat market items anyways.

2 minutes ago, Madway7 said:

Yeah, not sure if they plan to maybe post it later or if they opted against making a thread asking people to get gifted specific stuff.simce most of the gifts are probably the 5 plat market items anyways.

A gift is a gift :P

4 minutes ago, Madway7 said:

There were actually 3 threads last year, all player made.  IIRC, DE encouraged the use of the "wishlist" feature found in game, but most people here on the Forums wanted a thread instead.

P.S., I am so down with ship decorations this year.  If anyone is wondering...

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

There were actually 3 threads last year, all player made.  IIRC, DE encouraged the use of the "wishlist" feature found in game, but most people here on the Forums wanted a thread instead.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU !

39 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Did they remove being able to see other people's wishlist? For some reason I can't see anyone, only my own.

3 minutes ago, Aeruhat said:

Did they remove being able to see other people's wishlist? For some reason I can't see anyone, only my own.

Give me a moment and I'll pop in game and see if it's the same for me.

EDIT: Odd, I can't view wishlists anymore.

Edited by MagPrime

Just now, Takinghits said:

I mean are we not allowed to post wish lists on the forums? I’ll defo get involved with some swaps if people want - PC: Takinghits

Please post you wishlist here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/893386-tennobaum-gifting-center/

Also please only post it once and update the post using the edit button (rather than making new posts each time) if someone is kind enough to gift you something or you wish to add something to your wishlist.

On 12/11/2017 at 4:36 AM, Zeclem said:

it was an event that de gave out rewards to all players when the total amount of items gifted reached a certain point.

Do we need to gift as well to be eligible for the free rewards? I could use that free reactor lol. 

Edited by Robert999220