Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Suggestions for Endgame

Kimimoto

2 hours ago, Volinus7 said:

Reward sensitization in a skinner box makes you crave for more rewards, it's just a player retention system and has nothing to do with fun. 

Since it's a player retention system, it has to be rate limited to prevent reward inflation or desensitization. 

Asking for more rewards is not new in this forum but it is futile as DE do view the current grind fest as 'generous' enough and many players (not including me of course) think that way too. 

Endless scaling with cheese gate that gives more rewards is definitely not in any pipelines. DE have no idea how to reward those people who reached lvl3500+ after 5hrs+ of cheesing. 

I play this game BECAUES I can feel like a god in a game that when you first start off you fell like an angry kitten. Do you even remember how hard it was to start fresh out the door? No mods, No frames, and No focus. This game is tough. If you do not want to feel like a god in a game you have worked SO hard to achieve then simply play with starter weapons with no mods. Problem solved. Not one person is forcing you to A. Play with other people in a manner you do not agree with, and B. Forcing you to become a god as that status is reserved for people with the right gear/mods/frames. 

14 minutes ago, Nirrel said:

My point was that most ppl would do it only for the reward. As I said several times there is nothing really challanging in doing endless at this point in this game, unless you invent stuff to make it challanging. Give back the old reward system to it and ppl will do it without problem just for the superior gain depending how much time they have to play the game and not because they are so skillful. I did endless runs up to 7 hour and I repeat the only skill requiered was not to fall asleep on it.

TAKE OFF YOU MODS YOU WORKED SO HARD TO AQUIRE. Challenge mode activated.

On 12/11/2017 at 7:39 PM, Kimimoto said:

I do T4 Survivals now with the few friends I have left playing the game and we go to level 200+ without cheesing,

Says the guy in stealth mode.... Stealth is by definition cheesing in Warframe. Stealth in general is not fun. It takes WAY to much fun out of the game which is why I complain about Ash's rework so much. I hate the Loki clone the forced us to have. There is nothing unique about stealth and mele as it is by FAR the single most CHEESE in the game period.

41 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Natfrog123 said:

I'm guessing they were not going to stick around anyways.

Great point against that, solid argument

42 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Natfrog123 said:

Do you even remember how hard it was to start fresh out the door? No mods, No frames, and No focus.

Yeah it was a cake walk. Once you get those base damage mods and elemental mods the game poses basically no challenge, and getting those doesn't take long.

43 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Natfrog123 said:

I play this game BECAUES I can feel like a god

Being a god offers no challenge. Players like me want a challenge, and having that challenge wouldn't interfere with you wanting to feel like a god. 

44 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Natfrog123 said:

TAKE OFF YOU MODS YOU WORKED SO HARD TO AQUIRE. Challenge mode activated.

But there's challenge in Endless, you just have to not go solo Ivara with covert lethality. 

41 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Natfrog123 said:

Says the guy in stealth mode.... Stealth is by definition cheesing in Warframe. Stealth in general is not fun. It takes WAY to much fun out of the game which is why I complain about Ash's rework so much. I hate the Loki clone the forced us to have. There is nothing unique about stealth and mele as it is by FAR the single most CHEESE in the game period.

Playing a Frame with stealth while on a team is much harder than playing a frame with 90-95% DR, and considering that's not cheese neither is being stealthed. Loki and Ash aren't tanky, if they get caught out for a second they're down. In stealth you need to watch your positioning relative to your team and any potential explosive weapons that enemies might have. You need to be aware of your stealth duration which on Ash isn't very long, and if you mess that up you're dead. Meanwhile Mesa can just push a button and get 95% DR and face tank everything while absolutely destroying it all.

Meanwhile I'm doing this all with melee something that requires no skill at all, you don't have to worry about anything using melee. Meleeing nully bubbles down without getting destealthed isn't subtle at all. Making sure your positioned correctly has no thought behind it at all. Watching out for AoEs/Flaming cones of death/Explosions takes no effort. Look at all these lies I've told!

As I said previously in this thread, everything is apparently cheese even though it's not, screw it right?

1 hour ago, Nirrel said:

Give back the old reward system to it and ppl will do it without problem just for the superior gain depending how much time they have to play the game and not because they are so skillful. I did endless runs up to 7 hour and I repeat the only skill requiered was not to fall asleep on it.

What did you use on the 7 hour run? Honestly even if you sit there and cheese it for 7 hours, you pretty much deserve it. What would you even get from it? Prime parts? Alright how does that break the game? You could farm capture or exterminates for 7 hours and get the same exact haul but you just spend more relics. Which if you're cheesing endless for 7 hours your probably not having a problem with relics. Once again, you doing that shouldn't ruin the incentive for those of us that want to not cheese Endless and have some fun.

1 hour ago, Nirrel said:

I personally still think that endgame content should be something else.

I also agree, I'm not asking that this be the only form of Endgame. I think Eidolons if done correctly could become fantastic Endgame! Endless is already finished though, almost all of the work is done, it's right there! If they just added that bit of incentive it would add so much purpose to progressing your frames/weapons and creating a difficult environment for those who choose not to absolutely cheese it.  I'm not asking DE to put all their eggs in one basket, but to place one more egg into the current basket before moving to the next one.

1 hour ago, Nirrel said:

What you don't want to understand that the moment you put it back ppl will feel compelled to do it only because they can gain more. Of something btw that the market is already saturated with and really doen't need even more.

Gain more what Intact drop tables? People can already do this much faster than playing Endless, Captures and Exterminates are the most efficient for getting prime parts. The only thing you could argue is that you would be getting many more prime pieces for one relic. Veterans are drowning in relics, so what does that even matter. People wouldn't really be gaining more, they'd just be spending less if they can manage the challenge.

If you're worried about the economy "Brilliant" Relics only dropping common drops would be fine!

I hardly suspect that or you do not even read what I write or you just wanna twist it to make your point.

Yeah that's my bad, I'm glad that you like the idea of Endless Kuva. I'm pretty sure most people are on board for it, I just hope DE is actually thinking about how to implement it instead of saying it doesn't make sense in the lore.

Edited by Kimimoto

56 minutes ago, Kimimoto said:

What did you use on the 7 hour run? Honestly even if you sit there and cheese it for 7 hours, you pretty much deserve it. What would you even get from it? Prime parts? Alright how does that break the game? You could farm capture or exterminates for 7 hours and get the same exact haul but you just spend more relics. Which if you're cheesing endless for 7 hours your probably not having a problem with relics. Once again, you doing that shouldn't ruin the incentive for those of us that want to not cheese Endless and have some fun.

We used Trin, Volt, Banshee, Nova for some event, I wouldn't do it for prime parts, it's just boring, but I did it for the clan. And as I said I don't care if ppl cheesing it. Why shouldn't they? The game give you the tools, they are just using them.

edit to add: btw even in the old void I wasn't doing it for the primes but for cores.

You could farm captures for seven hours...and use up a relic every time. You don't have to do it uninterupted either. You can do it whenever you want.

While I'm not particularly found of the new system because I find it too easy (easier to get the prime than the non prime variant) but undoubtedly more userfriendly in this aspect. And we still have endless fissures wich I point out every time but you just ignoring it every time...I think it would make more sense ask DE to make those permanent than to ask for bringing back the old system.

Edited by Nirrel

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Natfrog123 said:

I play this game BECAUES I can feel like a god in a game that when you first start off you fell like an angry kitten. Do you even remember how hard it was to start fresh out the door? No mods, No frames, and No focus. This game is tough. If you do not want to feel like a god in a game you have worked SO hard to achieve then simply play with starter weapons with no mods. Problem solved. Not one person is forcing you to A. Play with other people in a manner you do not agree with, and B. Forcing you to become a god as that status is reserved for people with the right gear/mods/frames. 

Your statement is non sequitur as every player already knew that balance in Warframe gameplay is FUBAR. Difficulties in Warframe are just cheap I/O cheese gates and indefinite repetitive loops. No, it's not player's job to fix bad moderation for devs. I don't care if you treat Warframe like a musou clone. 

3 hours ago, Kimimoto said:

Currently what's the reason to Forma anything? What's the point of all this powercreep when there's nothing to use it on? My friend who was playing Nekros at level 200+ only had 1 forma in it, it wasn't even a complete build. Where's the incentive to max out anything?

None. 

Warframe is a skinner box, it has to keep rewards away from inflation, it simply uses high lvl enemies as baits to drive people into power craving to squeeze out playtime but rewards are rate limited to prevent grinding efficiency from growing exponentially, hence no indefinite reward scaling for endless missions that can grow with the same curve as enemies scaling/your performance. 

As Much as i like the kuva idea it doesn't seem much like endgame honestly. just sounds like a way to get players to do higher level content. which is still pretty nice

however i don't know what endgame REALLY IS, i was told what endgame was instead of experiencing it myself through other games that werent warframe, so i guess you would more than likely have a clearer meaning on it therefore making the kuva thing a endgame idea(?) lol idk

i was told that endgame was a higher level gaming experience (for any game of course) that changed the way the player plays due to a great change difficulty and/or different rewards given by reaching a certain level in it.

now when i think of something like that in warframe im instantly reminded on how warframe gives us ALOT of FirePower, to the point where they gave us a lvl9999 event and people were actually able to cheese it (some people even manage to do it without trinity, not surprised tbh)

so ive been doing a bit of thinking on how u could fight something so powerful like that.

and i came up with a solution..

Give us a weakness. Make Our Tenno a Target & give it 3 lifes (no revives) [you can still revive each others warframes]

now you may be thinking "Thatz Dumb, if we just dont use our tenno and we'll be good" welp let me explain everything else first before i get to that.

enemies are now able to use Other Elements more often. this includes Only Viral, Radiation, Cold, and Gas. HOWEVER there is a order

5+Waves/Minutes = Cold Dmg

10+ Waves/Minutes = Viral dmg 

20+ Waves = Radiation

30+ minutes = Radiation

45 Waves = Gas

60 Minutes = Gas

Now that minutes have snuck its way in, it's time for the reward system

(honestly you can make up your own reward system if you've liked this idea so far cuz this next part might turn u off lol)

So my idea for a reward system is actually based off of 2 layers of rng (sorry to those who broke a mirror or walked under a ladder and got bad luck )

You Get a Random Reward Every 10minutes/Waves (1st layer) HOWEVER you also get a new Faction to fight Every 10minutes/waves and the Reward is based on the faction [And every 5minutes that u don't get a faction reward you get a normal reward like relic, endo, worthless mods (second layer)

NOWWW Heres the hard part (4me), the REWARD CHART...

[Also im no longer doing waves in these simply becuz i dont know what endgame defense is like]

{S} = Stacks with other rewards

{NS} = No Stack

[G] = Guaranteed to happen

[RNG] = Chance of Happening is Random

[G] Every 5minutes - Normal prize {NS} 

[G] Every 10minutes - Faction prize {NS}

[RNG] Every 1HOUR - Arcane Prize (really low chance) {NS}

[RNG] Every 30 minutes - Nitain {S} 

[RNG] Every 30minutes - Prime Weapon Part {S}

[RNG]Every 1HOUR - Prime Weapon BluePrints {NS}

[Faction Prizes]

Hunhow = Sentient Drops and Lua Spy,Sabotage, and Puzzle Drops (The sentients themselves dont drop things) [Lowest chance of Showing up] 

Corrupted = Forma, Orokin Reactor, Axi Relics and Void ONLY mods (Rage, Poison dual stats, etc) 

Kuva Grineer = Kuva (Amount Scales Based on minutes in mission)

Grineer = Endo, Detonite Injectors, Axi Relics, Cetus Supply's

Infested = Endo, Mutegen Mass, Meso Relics, and Derelict Vault mod(Low chance on the mods)

Corpus = Endo, Fieldrons, Clan Research BP's, Neo Relics

NOW THAT WE GOT THAT OUT OF THE WAY we can finally talk about enemies..

okay so here's the thing with enemies that differentiates it from a normal endless mission.

BOSSES,

TEAMED FACTIONS,

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, a new Type of enemies that can knock your tenno out of your warframe, and if you remember from earlier. your tenno only has 3 lives before having to retreat. 

its really just something controlling a enemy SOOO this can literally be any enemy, from a Oxium Drone, a sentient, a bombard, to a Butcher,Charger, or those little yellow corpus rollers. However they can no longer shoot at you, instead they get increased speed and have to suicide bomb you(yes it can get more than one of you in 1 attack).

They keep their same tankyness/weakness however if you shoot them with your tenno they die in 2 shots regardless of the enemy that they take over. their appearance is all milky white with void energy glowing & swirling around them. they also become larger in size

no worries tho, the death explosion will convert health into a AOE explosion that will Fissure buff you & your teammates but will dmg enemies.

to keep it simple i will call them hunters.

(rip wukong mains, no longer immortal)

ANYWAY I ALSO SAID BOSSES

a BOSS is garanteed to show up every 20minutes (except for some of them)

b4 we start the chart, i do wanna say that fused factions will only drop 1 boss.

[RNG] Shadow Stalker = Every 30minutes {S} (Drops New SET mods similar to Augurs instead of his normal)

[RNG] Juggernaut = 50minutes(Only) {S} (New SOLAR SET mods & small chance at Vaulted Mods)

[G] Corrupted Vor = 1hour {S} (New SOLAR SET mods & Daul Stat poisons)

(btw sentients get 3 new different bosses that we havent seen yet)[So do the kuva]

NOW I'LL END IT SHORTLY B4 MY CONTROLLER DIES(instead of explaining each topic)

ITS LOCKED TO ANY1 UNDER MR16 OR ANY1 WITHOUT THE ENTIRE VOID COMPLETE

SENTIENT FACTION CANT TEAM UP WITH ANY1

KUVA FACTION ONLY TEAM UP WITH GRINEER

CORRUPTED TEAM UP WITH EVERYONE (EXCEPT SENTIENT & KUVA) [they do it by doing the little things they do in fissure missions]

& THE EVENT TO KICK IT OFF IS CALLED "SOLAR UPHEAVAL" where every powerful leader in the solar system is trying to get there hands on this GARGANTUAN meteorite that entered our solar system (from apparently LIGHTYEARS Away), and the lotus wants us to protect it from the greedy & evil until she discovers what it is and why does it have connections to the tenno if its from SO far away.

anyway THANK YOU for reading & imma go copy & paste this as my own post cuz I've beeen typing this all day lol

10 hours ago, Kimimoto said:

Yeah it was a cake walk. Once you get those base damage mods and elemental mods the game poses basically no challenge, and getting those doesn't take long.

You and I have very different experiences. When i first played the game I died A LOT. Maybe it's because at 34 years old, honestly, my reflexes are not what they used to be. I just restarted Warframe on X-Box with nothing. To me it was hard. 

9 hours ago, Nirrel said:

And we still have endless fissures wich I point out every time but you just ignoring it every time...I think it would make more sense ask DE to make those permanent than to ask for bringing back the old system.

Endless Fissures are flawed, the incentive they give is capped and there's not much incentive in the first place. The biggest thing you would be going for doing Fissures is traces. Which if you go for 90 minutes like the screenshot I posted a while back you quickly get capped on traces and there's no point in continuing. I don't really have a need for traces though, and seeing how they stop being relevant when it finally starts to get hard, it doesn't work well. 

If there was a system where I could go past the cap on traces within a single mission and those traces that went past the cap had a time limit to be spent, then that would be a better system. For example if I got 2000 traces in a single run instead of being capped at 1300 I would be at 2000/1300, but if I started up another mission or waited an hour those would disappear. Traces wouldn't become a non-reward at a certain point in the endless run and that would definitely give a bit more incentive to keep going.

9 hours ago, Volinus7 said:

None. 

Warframe is a skinner box, it has to keep rewards away from inflation, it simply uses high lvl enemies as baits to drive people into power craving to squeeze out playtime but rewards are rate limited to prevent grinding efficiency from growing exponentially, hence no indefinite reward scaling for endless missions that can grow with the same curve as enemies scaling/your performance. 

There has to be a reason, that's a huge part of the game!

"Brilliant" Relics wouldn't scale, while Kuva would. Although just like in endless fissures the scaling caps out at a certain % which would also be the case for Endless Kuva, so it wouldn't really scale indefinitely. It would scale enough that you wouldn't want to lose the bonus you've accumulated, which gives that incentive past the cap. 

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 6:34 AM, Kimimoto said:

Playing a Frame with stealth while on a team is much harder than playing a frame with 90-95% DR, and considering that's not cheese neither is being stealthed. Loki and Ash aren't tanky, if they get caught out for a second they're down. In stealth you need to watch your positioning relative to your team and any potential explosive weapons that enemies might have. You need to be aware of your stealth duration which on Ash isn't very long, and if you mess that up you're dead.

Thank you for explaining this to those who have no idea.  Being invis solo and being invis in group play are completely different.  :D

the real issue to endgame is that to many partners share the knowledge of how to do things.  sounds weird right? but yeah, its the real issue.  any player can go on youtube and just copy/paste a partner without even understanding the science/mechanics behind the setups and endgame becomes just game. it is so true that ive seen players here saying teralysts are for newbies when its really not.  with how fast information circulates endgame experience will only last days if not hours.

Instead of listing off rewards to make endgame content more rewarding, wouldn't it be better to list off what kind of enemies we want to fight in the endgame content?

Because exponentially increasing armour on mooks isn't the way to go (although I recognize that it is a very useful tool). What we need is an exponential curve from fighting mooks to fighting "mini-bosses", where the true endgame becomes an almost endless bossrush. The Nox (oh how I love to hate those A******s!) are a good example of how to do that. Either you blast right through his armour with a lot of difficulty, or you pop his dome, and then his head. The 'new' shield drone on the Nullifier (although that drone could be bigger and better centered on the dome). Or the Kuva Guardians (although killing them is a bit clunky given how laggy transference can get at times). We need tanky enemies with innate weak points.

18 hours ago, Phobonaut said:

Instead of listing off rewards to make endgame content more rewarding, wouldn't it be better to list off what kind of enemies we want to fight in the endgame content?

"Listing off rewards to make endgame content worth doing is important, but it's also just as important to list off what kind of enemies we want to fight in endgame content."

While this thread isn't about that, I don't mind delving into it. I personally think armor gets a bad rap and just needs some tweaks. The scaling on it IS completely broken, but if it wasn't exponential it would be fine IMO. Other than that things like Napalms invisible explosion which gives no feedback or sapping ospreys mines which have horrendous feedback/hitboxes.

At this point, as a veteren player, the only true end game is fashionframe. Cosmetics is the only persistent experiences which justifies further commitment to the game at a certain point. After MR12 you have access to every item in the game, and the MR caps out at 24 so that should tell you there is no end game content.  I mean I am MR10 and I can say with every certainty that 50% of my effort has purely been for cosmetics purposes up to this point and I'm stuck at MR10(I suck at parkour so the MR11 test is kicking my butt). Which has negated the need to level items, so I have been building literally to my tastes and desire than any mechanical or stat reason. I have a slowly growing list of items in my foundery just waiting because outside of MR there is no need to have them in my inventory.

I came up with an idea that alot of people expressed enjoyment so I'll re-iterate that here. AN end game system that would fit into the existing game and utilize existing mechanics and add or improve some aspects of the game is possible. They could tie procedural generated content to MR and offer unique rewards for finding and participating in them.

My Idea is kinda of a variation on nightmare levels and something you see occasionally in the game. If you noticed playing the game every once and while, rarely, a mission will change in type. Typically it's a capture which changes into a extermination. In interception you can argue that it's built in and the final part of exterminating the remaining mods is an escalation of the mission from interception to exterm. Outside of that the other one I can clearly point out are the archwing transitions moments, both in the archwing quest and the Jordas Golem.

Now imagine this scenario. Say you are on a grineer planet doing regular missions. This planet is cleared of all missions and you are a high MR rank. Like nightmare levels, you now see special "escalation levels" randomly spawned on the planet map.  They typically start out as a one mission type, and one of the rewards you get is data which triggers the escalation to the next mission. So you run one of these and at the end of the mission the lotus notifies you that the data indicate a special item being transported by the grineer and if you act fast you can intercept the cargo and not only reap a great reward but thwart their progress on the planet. The data points to a location which will provide further intel. So now you have to run another mission until you acquire the next clue on the quest. Now depending on your MR rank and the reward you can chain together any number of quest, but for this example lets just say 3. At the end of the second Lotus informs you that she has pinpointed the cargo and instructs you to immediately secure it. the final mission is once again randomly chosen or chosen based upon pre-determined parameters(IE if you start with a spy, it will only lead to certain types of mission paths, to make a system people can understand and manipulate to what they want to do) and you will finish the escalation with a high teir mission, which will grant you either a specific reward(item, cosmetic, it could be anything) and/or increased affinity, mats, credits.

Optionally you could come up with a system where one mission becomes 2 like this as the first tier of escalation. So you run a spy mission that converts to a capture, or rescue inside the same mission. A defense which turns into a hijack or mobile defense. A survival which turns into defection. Something which always result din either higher mat rewards, more chances at rare rewards, or higher affinity.

The key to making something like this work more effectively is by doubling down on prodecural generation. This type of dynamic mission quest system would require the ability for maps to be generated and mobs and spawn points adjusted that are unique. And a map system more indicative of rogue-likes than Skyrim(IE Ziggurat or Sublevel Zero on PS4 vs Pointless Open and Empty).

The reason this is more effective is because it takes the content creation out of human hands and created a system which generates new content with little to no human involvement.  The second part of this sytem which would improve things would be the ability for players to set up their own parameters for these types of mission before they start. Setting up handicaps, environmental changes, conditional modifiers, difficulty level, AI complexity would go a long way towards allowing the players to determine their own type of gameplay experience and the devs just have to create ever expanding tools for the toolbox that players can use.

Hell I can see something like this being taken even further and being used as a clan perk. Dark sectors can be treated like Super Mario Maker and clans can design their own levels from the ground up and players can try them out and vote or support the best ones.  Levels which the devs can take for inspiration right from the players when making standard content.

Warframe DOSE have endgame content. Its called Dark sectors. The problem is, they got taken out, and we are still waiting for them to come back.

Then there is Fashionframe. Mostly used as a joke, but it really is endgame content. Don't have any thing else to do? Why not make you're frame as cool looking as it can? And with the new space in the Ship coming, that is now being extended to Ikiaframe. I get it, not everyone is in to that.

So, you seem to have completely forgotten sorties, witch I belive are pritty endgamey, given there level requiremtns.

Now, on to you're ideas....

On 12/11/2017 at 9:40 PM, Kimimoto said:

1. This isn't exactly a new idea, but Endless Kuva Missions. Not only having endless missions that give Kuva, BUT also having the amount of Kuva gained scale with how far you can go! Imagine the boosters from current Endless Fissures. Now imagine if there was an Endless Kuva Survival where every 5 minutes the amount of Kuva gained goes up by 5-10%. Just like getting a 25-50-75% drop chance booster from Endless Fissures, Endless Kuva would give a gradual increase to rewards ramping up alongside the difficulty. This would give incentive for players to stay in the missions, prepare by minmaxing all their gear, trying builds, getting new gear, and learning and improving their play!

2. The second suggestion which I haven't seen yet, would be "Brilliant" Relics. "Brilliant" Relics would be a step up from Radiant Relics and would cost 400-500 traces to make. "Brilliant" Relics would get no increase in RNG and would just have the basic Intact loot table for that relic. If you used a "Brilliant" Relic at the start of an Endless Fissure then it would last until you extracted. Sound familiar? It's very much like pre-SotR endless, which a lot of players miss! This would also give the same incentive to minmax, forma, and trying to get better at the game.

1. Kuva is already easy to get... making it even easier to get seems a bit redundant.

2. So, you are saying that you want a relic that lasts the whole mission, and gives you the same stuff? So... exactly what everyone wanted to get away from, and why the relic system was bought in to began with... No thank you. The new system, why having its problems, is far FAR better than what we had, and even an option for that is not the best idea. At least to me.

6 hours ago, TheJagji said:

1. Kuva is already easy to get... making it even easier to get seems a bit redundant.

2. So, you are saying that you want a relic that lasts the whole mission, and gives you the same stuff? So... exactly what everyone wanted to get away from, and why the relic system was bought in to began with... No thank you. The new system, why having its problems, is far FAR better than what we had, and even an option for that is not the best idea. At least to me.

1. Without a booster it isn't, you can only do one Flood an hour and there's a cap on how many missions you can do an hour. Riven prices are very high, they're the most expensive thing in Warframe besides Primed Chamber and a full set of Arcane Energize. Having scaling Kuva be rewarded for playing well in Endless would bring prices down a tad, while also giving purpose to actually having Rivens, because then there will be something difficult to use them on.

2. Not everyone wanted to get away from that, that's why there we threads asking for it back in one form or another with a bunch of people agreeing. The new system is fantastic and I'm not arguing that it's not or that it should be removed in any way. Giving players the option to buy into an old key via the "Brilliant" relic would give that old system feel for those that enjoyed it, while keeping the current system for everyone who enjoys it. Players want that incentive to challenge themselves in Endless, if you have a good idea to encourage that please share it!

6 hours ago, TheJagji said:

Warframe DOSE have endgame content. Its called Dark sectors. The problem is, they got taken out, and we are still waiting for them to come back.

Then there is Fashionframe. Mostly used as a joke, but it really is endgame content. Don't have any thing else to do? Why not make you're frame as cool looking as it can? And with the new space in the Ship coming, that is now being extended to Ikiaframe. I get it, not everyone is in to that.

So, you seem to have completely forgotten sorties, witch I belive are pritty endgamey, given there level requiremtns.

I am eagerly awaiting the return of Dark Sectors! Fashionframe is also great, but it doesn't give a purpose to all my formad gear/rivens. Sorties are very easy, they may be challenging to players that are just unlocking them, but for Veterans like me and my friends it's not enough. Sorties are great, but they don't scale to meet the players skill.