Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum gifting center

[DE]Megan

25 минут назад, Galathea сказал:

actually thats not quite true, last year the thread was locked for about a day because of spam, everyone reposting or quoting their wishlist, it just took the mods a while to react back then, since they did not allow any pushing method.

if ppl would stop reposting/quoting this thread would be hell of alot shorter and posts on the earlier pages wouldnt get lost too easy.

tbh this is looking exactly the same as last year, always the same names, most ppl asking for super expensive stuff or not even a please/thank you....so just as last year, if i decide to continue gifting, i will pick my targets carefully....and yes i do go through all pages^^

Already spent a lot of platinum on gifts, cos last year im only getting presents and im trying to repay them this year. 90% of people even forgetting to say "thank you". I glad 10% is really likes their presents and im happy about it :) But yeah, im picking "targets" very and very careful. If i will get any plat, you is the next :laugh:
Many people just telling me "merry tennobaum" in game, without a present from me or them, and its really cool! (Sorry, my english is very bad) 

Lol, i remember you now, i sended you some gift last tennobaum :satisfied:

Edited by Longeres

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holidays so far. :)

The only thing on my wishlist is the Volt Proto Skin Collection.

Of course anything in the way of ship decorations is quite alright with me as well.

In any event I hope everyone continues to have a wonderful Holiday season and merry Tennobaum! :D

PS: A big thanks to those that go out of their way to give gifts to others in seasons like this.

Edited by DarkSajuuk
Just wanted to add an extra little bit at the end.

Having played this game on and off since closed beta this is the first tennobaum iv been around for and 1.5k plat into it its been pretty fun!

Updated whishlist:

Resource Booster

Credit Booster

Mesa

Forma bundle

Weapon/Riven slots

Happy Tennobaum everyone :heart:

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Longeres:

Already spent a lot of platinum on gifts, cos last year im only getting presents and im trying to repay them this year. 90% of people even forgetting to say "thank you". I glad 10% is really likes their presents and im happy about it :) But yeah, im picking "targets" very and very careful. If i will get any plat, you is the next :laugh:
Many people just telling me "merry tennobaum" in game, without a present from me or them, and its really cool! (Sorry, my english is very bad) 

Lol, i remember you now, i sended you some gift last tennobaum :satisfied:

haha yes, we were gifting each other last year^^.

as i said, im really not expecting any gifts this year and i feel honored that you are even considering me, but there are so many newer players or ppl who just cant buy plat and are mainly asking for slots, so they can advance the game.

1 минуту назад, Galathea сказал:

haha yes, we were gifting each other last year^^.

as i said, im really not expecting any gifts this year and i feel honored that you are even considering me, but there are so many newer players or ppl who just cant buy plat and are mainly asking for slots, so they can advance the game.

Ok, then i finally will farm billion of credits i will sell my riven mod, half of plat to new players gifts, half to gifts for my friends :satisfied: 

well i dont have any wishlist just started play this game like 4 days ago and ill accept any gift lol coz i dont really know alot of things like where to farm items and stuff , Yet. Thanks :D

Holy mamamia i dont really expect to get a gift coz im feeling like begging to much and using "newbie" reason for asking a gift.. but thanks a lot @KnuckleJelly i hope u have a nice day sir :D

Edited by Zurr0s

i give some presents lets see if anyone doing it back 

my Christmas list-

porta chest plate

edo shoulder plates

nekros irkalla skin

warframe slots

-pyra syandana 

raiji syandana

but anything will do like cred boosters or other i mean this is for charity so i wish for anything as haven't been given a single thing i was good this year. thanks to everyone and have a great Christmas.

Edited by norbertb28

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Trash_Metal:

This is my first Tennobaum, so I say... Happy Tennobaum!

Just found out about this, and the only thing I have on my wishlist are:

-Warframes Slots
-Weapon Slots

If you find yourself wanting to gift, I thank you immensely. Thank you!

wish granted, get some new weps ready

vor 19 Stunden schrieb Runeglyph:

Hey I'm all out of Plat now But, I can give You a Gift of Hope... The Capacity Will be Quadrupled with max capacity being Separate for the Individual Rooms and Not Shared.

hell yes, i didnt know, thx for the info <333 

@Longeres aww thank you, that gift is very sweet of you.

Edited by Galathea

Hey there!

Can I have your attention for a moment, tenno? I just wanted to take some time out of your day to say; thank you.
With recent trends in video gaming great companies have been tending more and more towards being greedy and only wanting to pull money from a players wallet, whereas here we see a company, delivering a game which can easily compete with AAA titles for free. Not are you, DE, just willing to drain our money but instead you give. You help those in need instead only investing into yourselves. Where others would see a new sports car for themselves, they probably dont even need, you, on the other hand, see childrens lifes, who you could save. Thank you, DE; for being probably one of the last bastions of good core values in modern gaming industry. 

Also I'd like to thank every player who donated a gift. No matter what your intentions were, wether you just wanted a merry tennobaum for everyone, you had some spare plat or whatever; you're doing a good deed. 

Merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone!

• Like 1

My Xmas wishlist is:

- Random noggles to spice up my liset!

- trinity deluxe skin collection (for the sweet kubrow armor mostly :P )

- Warframe or weapon slots (there's never too many of them)

- syrinx armor bundle

Thank you and happy Tennobaum!

@ViralN9 Thank You for your frost noggle :D

Edited by Zaphires
thank you